My view of the Hagi free kick

Initial thoughts were when he set it down it was just a yard or 2 too far out - the rest as they say is history!

Great to see it from a different angle and the celebrations that followed, but just as well their keeper took a step to the left when Hagi took the kick.

Brilliant stuff - caught the madness of celebration!
Reminded me of the last day in 2003. After our second or third goal against Dunfermline, the mayhem settled and I realised I wasn't wearing my glasses. With the prospect of only seeing some colourful blurs for the rest of the game, I was relieved when someone along the line found them under their seat.

Seen it from the other side dozens of times so brilliant to see it from a different angle. Not that I was getting bored watching it lol.

Guy that sits next to me said just before Hagi took the freekick, “this is going to come to nothing”

When the ball hit the net we both had a wee moment staring at each other before he grabbed me and we both went mental.

Their keeper slid down on his knees when they scored. I to would love to see how Shagger celebrated.

I'm sure he was at the noise up with us, on his knees giving it pointing to the sky, reminiscent of the holy toley. And this was at the start of the 2nd half too.

voodoo no workey

Videos like that make me extremely homesick. Just wish I was in among that carnage when the ball hits the net. Seriously miss Ibrox on match days like that.

Roll on April when I’m back for a few games :)

Back