Mygers and buying two tickets.

Tried to buy 2 tickets for my son & myself for the red star game from the public sale ,got 2 tickets on the website & went to pay from my account only to be told that I could only purchase one ticket .
After 30 minutes of trying every permutation to buy the tickets including trying to contact Ibrox & speak to someone which was impossible I gave up . Have previously got tickets for every European game since Gerrard arrived & couldn’t understand the problem . Fired off a snippy email to Ibrox & still waiting for a reply . In a previous post it was suggested joining my gers but I noticed that there also seemed to be problems getting seats together with various members saying the could only get tickets in different stands .
Any solutions & is there any avenue to actually speak to someone at Ibrox as all my previous numbers suggest sending an email which seems to be a waste of time .

Tried to buy 2 tickets for my son & myself for the red star game from the public sale ,got 2 tickets on the website & went to pay from my account only to be told that I could only purchase one ticket .
After 30 minutes of trying every permutation to buy the tickets including trying to contact Ibrox & speak to someone which was impossible I gave up . Have previously got tickets for every European game since Gerrard arrived & couldn’t understand the problem . Fired off a snippy email to Ibrox & still waiting for a reply . In a previous post it was suggested joining my gers but I noticed that there also seemed to be problems getting seats together with various members saying the could only get tickets in different stands .
Any solutions & is there any avenue to actually speak to someone at Ibrox as all my previous numbers suggest sending an email which seems to be a waste of time .
Go in on match days is the only time mate to speak to someone shambles no phone lines.

If its the mygers window then you can only buy one. I think there's a way to link family and frin3ds my gers accounts so you can buy seats together but not sure how you go about it.

You can do it but it doesn’t seem intuitive. I was just randomly clicking all sorts of buttons and links and eventually it worked. No idea how I managed it or why it didn’t work first time.

If its the mygers window then you can only buy one. I think there's a way to link family and frin3ds my gers accounts so you can buy seats together but not sure how you go about it.
This I think. The MyGers window is for MyGers Members to buy. Don't think you can go in and buy 'extras' for non-MyGers members. One membership equals one ticket I think.

If he's not done it already OP needs to set up a Friends & Family Group and link the membership for himself and his son together (assuming the son is a MyGers Member of course).

Drop them an email, I got a phone call back day later from Woman in ticket office, sorted everything out. That was for last 32 game.

Back