MyGers and Rangers TV

I know that it’s not likely to be a perfect system for everyone. Kind of like the old away ticket scheme. But it’s probably likely that myself and my son end up on different tiers, meaning we could get to a Scottish cup final against them and we go for a treble. I get to go and he doesn’t. Even though we have contributed in exactly the same way.

it’s just illogical in my view.

I think it’s logical but also not logical . For example in your situation it’s logical if they could link accounts. But what it example a parent signs up a new born child. Should they be entitled to take their parents points and jump ahead of all the people in silver trying to get into gold and get away tickets and final tickets based on what points their parents have ? I would say no

In reality you would have to be very unlucky for that 25 points to make any real difference and if you and your son are attending the same games you will both remain on the same tier

I
I’ve had a look through and can’t see it specifically. Maybe I’m missing it.

but for me and my son to be on the same tier, we need to buy two annual rtv subs. That seems a little bonkers. Given he is 10 and lives in the same house as me.
have the same scenario mate with 2 kids both with tickets along with myself and wondered about this

I know that it’s not likely to be a perfect system for everyone. Kind of like the old away ticket scheme. But it’s probably likely that myself and my son end up on different tiers, meaning we could get to a Scottish cup final against them and we go for a treble. I get to go and he doesn’t. Even though we have contributed in exactly the same way.

Shame the Celtic allocation will be tighter than the church of Rome's bank account

Good rangers men and women missing out on the big day

With the annual subscription are you able to use a vpn to access live away games not available with the subscription ?

I've made this point a few times in threads discussing MYGERS.

Basically I would buy a subscription to Rangers TV if my 8 year old son also got the same points as myself for purchasing it.

Anyone believing its justifiable to expect children to buy their own individual subscriptions is living in a fantasy land.

If it is a money making scheme then the club will be losing my money if my son doesn't get points as well and subsequently puts us on different point bands.

With the annual subscription are you able to use a vpn to access live away games not available with the subscription ?

I think you are asking whether the Annual Unlimited RangersTV subscription (£240) or the monthly equivalent (£24 pm) give you access to games not available to season ticket holders via the virtual season ticket. The answer is yes, provided you are overseas or have a VPN to disguise your location to overseas.

Ah, we we may have the answer @Gers55:)

Hi, I had already an Annual Subscrition to RTV prior to taking out MyGers Membership, when I click the link on the Welcome Email it takes me to an online RTV Register but can't go any further as already registered, does this mean MyGers is already linked to my RTV account?

Hi, I had already an Annual Subscrition to RTV prior to taking out MyGers Membership, when I click the link on the Welcome Email it takes me to an online RTV Register but can't go any further as already registered, does this mean MyGers is already linked to my RTV account?

I would say that's a correct assumption. Which might bring us to two issues. I assume what you are trying to do is get the MyGers points. You could:

Cancel your existing subscription and then re-subscribe using the MyGers link. That should work but, if you are on an old Legacy package, you would see the amount you are charged increase significantly. Plus, of course, you wouldn't get a refund on however long you have remaining on your current subscription. Check how long it has to run first.

There is a section in your profile on the RangersTV website now where you can link your Rangers Number to your RangersTV account. I'd update that if I were you, and insert your Rangers Number. No idea if it will get you MyGers points but its good practice in any case.

Shame the Celtic allocation will be tighter than the church of Rome's bank account

Good Rangers men and women missing out on the big day

Think of all the new Bears with STs though who finally get to see their team have a big day at Ibrox twice a year because we dont let the Mhanky Horrors in our stadium in such numbers now though.

Your selfishness about a "day out" is / was harming loads of young and upcoming Bears

Last edited:
Has anyone worked out if we can use the voucher towards the annual subscription to RTV? Do we need to be signed up by the end of the month do receive the posts or can we sign up in July and get the points?

Think of all the new Bears with STs though who finally get to see their team have a big day at Ibrox twice a year because we dont let the Mhanky Horrors in our stadium in such numbers now though.

Your selfishness about a day out is / was harming loads of young and upcoming Bears
Yes I bet they all use to go to bed crying about it...... But they will never get to see their heroes humiliate the scum on their own patch

Has anyone worked out if we can use the voucher towards the annual subscription to RTV? Do we need to be signed up by the end of the month do receive the posts or can we sign up in July and get the points?

The SLO Greg Marshall stated a couple of days ago that they were going to have some sort of ‘work around’ that will let us allocate the £25 towards our RTV annual payment.
He said he’d let us know when that can be done. Haven’t heard anything since then.

The SLO Greg Marshall stated a couple of days ago that they were going to have some sort of ‘work around’ that will let us allocate the £25 towards our RTV annual payment.
He said he’d let us know when that can be done. Haven’t heard anything since then.

There was some maintenance done on the website earlier today. Too much to hope for? Anyone tried today?

I would say that's a correct assumption. Which might bring us to two issues. I assume what you are trying to do is get the MyGers points. You could:

Cancel your existing subscription and then re-subscribe using the MyGers link. That should work but, if you are on an old Legacy package, you would see the amount you are charged increase significantly. Plus, of course, you wouldn't get a refund on however long you have remaining on your current subscription. Check how long it has to run first.

There is a section in your profile on the RangersTV website now where you can link your Rangers Number to your RangersTV account. I'd update that if I were you, and insert your Rangers Number. No idea if it will get you MyGers points but its good practice in any case.

Just checked, I'm due for renewing RTV on 7th July so I'll let the hare sit til then bud

Yes I bet they all use to go to bed crying about it...... But they will never get to see their heroes humiliate the scum on their own patch

They're kids mate. Have a bit of heart about some young Rangers fans getting to see their team at Ibrox.

Regardless, they're certainly doing less greeting about it than you are here with your snidey wee digs at Papasmurf because your "big day out" got taken away.

Pathetic stuff

Even if your logic had the tiniest bit of sense about it, there's now 7200 Bears get to see their own team beat the Scum at our own ground which is fantastic for them rather than having Celtic fans in our seats.

I'm delighted sense won the day here.

I believe there is a manual process workaround and to activities rhis you have to email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

They're kids mate. Have a bit of heart about some young Rangers fans getting to see their team at Ibrox.

Regardless, they're certainly doing less greeting about it than you are here with your snidey wee digs at Papasmurf because your "big day out" got taken away.

Pathetic stuff

Even if your logic had the tiniest bit of sense about it, there's now 7200 Bears get to see their own team beat the Scum at our own ground which is fantastic for them rather than having Celtic fans in our seats.

I'm delighted sense won the day here.
It's still a big day out for Moi
Even 3k I be happy

That's correct, only yearly subs get MyGers points, not monthly subs.

I presume if you choose the yearly sub here (https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1) the monthly payment would automatically stop.
I emailed them last week because I wasn’t sure about your last point. They said you need to cancel the monthly and then re-subscribe on the yearly package.
So I’ve cancelled my monthly sub (it’s paid until 23rd July) then I’ll sign up on 24th July for the annual package.

Think I will skip linking my RTV account. I've a UK MyGers membership and doesn't sound like a good idea to link it to an unlimited RTV membership just in case they start cancelling them because the sky deal forces them to be proactive about stopping UK users using vpns. I Would also lose out on the legacy pricing so even if I did it would be £30 more expensive over the year.

Bump

My Gers page still displaying no memberships available when you try and also the FAQ page results in a page saying the link is "out of date" ,it's really quite amateur ,begs the question are Rangers working on a separate My Gers website ?

Its missed revenue for the club if people want to buy memberships and they cant ! As well as that it adds more weight to the crappy digital experience a lot of fans have had over the years ,get it sorted man ,we are either doing this right or just playing at it

Bump

My Gers page still displaying no memberships available when you try and also the FAQ page results in a page saying the link is "out of date" ,it's really quite amateur ,begs the question are Rangers working on a separate My Gers website ?

Its missed revenue for the club if people want to buy memberships and they cant ! As well as that it adds more weight to the crappy digital experience a lot of fans have had over the years ,get it sorted man ,we are either doing this right or just playing at it

If you go the the ‘no memberships available page’ and sign into your Rangers Account it works apparently, according to a post by the SLO yesterday.

FAQs page working fine for me.

Also to use the £25 voucher you need to email the Ticket Centre:

Last edited:
I’m trying to join this morning, adult my gers for me and my old man and a born gers for my daughter. Keep getting error messages on the site, anybody else?

If you go the the ‘no memberships available page’ and sign into your Rangers .Account it works apparently, according to a post by the SLO yesterday.

Talk about timing cheers VB.

If you go the the ‘no memberships available page’ and sign into your Rangers Account it works apparently, according to a post by the SLO yesterday.

FAQs page working fine for me.

I’ve emailed the ticket office to ask them to credit the £25 voucher off RTV. Hopefully hear from them in next couple of days!
Just a small point I know, but is the £25 deducted from the full annual RTV cost of £60 or is it deducted from £54 (the annual cost for members who have joined MyGers)?

Maybe a stupid question but I’d appreciate any comments! Why can’t you log in to your MyGers account on the MyGers Page?

I am a MYGERS member and got charged £60 for RTV, not bothered about the money. More the discrepancy.

I bought the annual RTV but didn’t do it through the link in the my gers email (only just read about it) did enter my rangers number but it Cost £60. Not worried about the £6 but should it still be linked to my account for the points?

I bought the annual RTV but didn’t do it through the link in the my gers email (only just read about it) did enter my Rangers number but it Cost £60. Not worried about the £6 but should it still be linked to my account for the points?
I bought it through MYGERS originally. They didn't take the money immediately (weird) so they cancelled it a week later as i didn't have any money. Just re-bought there and paid £60, hope i get the points.

@Greg Marshall any ideas mate ?.

Last edited:
All sorted for me and the wee one. Delighted she’ll get a little memento from the club for joining.
It’ll take pride of place in her bedroom much to the wife’s annoyance.

I clicked the link through mygers email so sign uo for RTV and been charged £54. I thought this was free?

This may be query that @Valley Bluenose can answer as he seems well clued up on Rangerstv.

I am in the UK but was wondering if it is still possible to pay the $299 for a full annual unlimited subscription and use it to watch live all the games.

I clicked the link through mygers email so sign uo for RTV and been charged £54. I thought this was free?

I think £54 is the correct rate (including the discount for MyGers members) via the link on the confirmation email.
I’ve also emailed the ticket office to ask them to arrange for the £25 voucher to be used as part payment for RTV.

Last edited:
I think £54 is the correct rate (with discount) for MyGers members via the link on the confirmation email.
I’ve also emailed the ticket office to ask them to arrange for the £25 voucher to be used as part payment for RTV.

I was under the impression this would be free for ST holders due to not being able to attend games?

I was under the impression this would be free for ST holders due to not being able to attend games?

You won’t need to subscribe to RTV to watch any Behind Closed Door home matches.
I think, according to what I’ve read on here, season ticket holders will probably get some sort of pin to enter to watch these matches!
Hopefully someone on here will clarify/confirm!

You won’t need to subscribe to RTV to watch any Behind Closed Door home matches.
I think, according to what I’ve read on here, season ticket holders will probably get some sort of pin to enter to watch these matches!
Ive made a (unt of it then lol

This may be query that @Valley Bluenose can answer as he seems well clued up on Rangerstv.

I am in the UK but was wondering if it is still possible to pay the $299 for a full annual unlimited subscription and use it to watch live all the games.

To watch all live games on RangersTV you either need to be overseas or use a VPN that disguises your location to show you overseas.

Current price of the Overseas Unlimited package is £240 for the year or £24 per month. You will need a VPN as well and you will only see those prices offered if you sign up either from overseas or with your VPN showing you overseas.

Note this is entirely separate from the virtual season ticket for home games.

Hopefully someone on here will clarify/confirm!
Ive made a (unt of it then lol

The virtual season ticket to watch home games that are played behind closed doors is entirely separate to any form of RangersTV subscription. You do not require a RangersTV subscription to watch the home BCD games, if you are a season ticket holder you will be emailed a PIN or Access Code that will allow you to view them.

Back