MyGers and Rangers TV

To watch all live games on RangersTV you either need to be overseas or use a VPN that disguises your location to show you overseas.

Current price of the Overseas Unlimited package is £240 for the year or £24 per month. You will need a VPN as well and you will only see those prices offered if you sign up either from overseas or with your VPN showing you overseas.

Note this is entirely separate from the virtual season ticket for home games.

Hi VB thanks for the reply.I dipped into the thread because my RangersTV Plus (annual subscription £96) is up today.
My RTV subscription is linked to my Rangers Number and my MyGers account.I know the score about the VPN but anyone checking any new subscription will know I'm in the UK as all the UK info is linked.
I don't want to pay the $299 and get no access.

Hi VB thanks for the reply.I dipped into the thread because my RangersTV Plus (annual subscription £96) is up today.
My RTV subscription is linked to my Rangers Number and my MyGers account.I know the score about the VPN but anyone checking any new subscription will know I'm in the UK as all the UK info is linked.
I don't want to pay the $299 and get no access.

Everything Rangers have on me shows me in the UK and I have the overseas Unlimited subscription. Who's to say you are not UK based, with a season ticket, but travel abroad frequently and have the Unlimited subscription for when you do?

If you are that concerned, and its understandable as they may clamp down on VPNs eventually, then go for the monthly Unlimited. Keeps you safe, though its a bit dearer over the year.

I've made this point a few times in threads discussing MYGERS.

Basically I would buy a subscription to Rangers TV if my 8 year old son also got the same points as myself for purchasing it.

Anyone believing its justifiable to expect children to buy their own individual subscriptions is living in a fantasy land.

If it is a money making scheme then the club will be losing my money if my son doesn't get points as well and subsequently puts us on different point bands.
Even if they would allow the points to be shared between the both of you.

Did anyone hear back from the ticket office re using the voucher for RTV? Emailed them over a week ago but not heard anything back.

Did anyone hear back from the ticket office re using the voucher for RTV? Emailed them over a week ago but not heard anything back.

Same here...

I emailed last week as well, following the advice on here from Greg Marshall.
I hadn’t heard anything back by this morning so emailed the ticket office.
I received a reply a few minutes later stating that I could no longer use the £25 voucher against RTV as it was past the cut-off date of the 30th June :(

I replied saying that I wasn’t aware of any cut-off date and in anycase they received my request before the 30th June.
They’re not interested.
I’ve emailed Greg Marshall but nothing back as yet. His auto reply says up to five days for a response.

Thats chronic regarding the cut off date, was going to use it myself and seems pretty harsh given how much we.ve all forked out recently.
I also got a reply from rangers TV on 17th June saying they hadn't worked out how they could apply it yet. Ridiculous to be honest.

Yes I emailed and got the voucher, they then tell you if you want to use on RTV to reply back, which I did, im waiting to hear back on that

I received a reply a few minutes later stating that I could no longer use the £25 voucher against RTV as it was past the cut-off date of the 30th June :(

I replied saying that I wasn’t aware of any cut-off date and in anycase they received my request before the 30th June.
They’re not interested.
I’ve emailed Greg Marshall but nothing back as yet. His auto reply says up to five days for a response.
Have you an email proving you sent before cut off date?

My RTV renewed after the months free trial on July 1st. Was wanting to use my £25 towards it. Like many on here emailed the ticket office and had nothing back. I emailed them again there. Was hoping they would be able to refund my original and immediately put through another using the voucher. I couldn’t find a cancel auto renew option before the renew date on the RTV site.

For what it’s worth they replied to me with a link I could use which applied the £25 discount for RTV. Worked fine.

They’re not interested.

*** UPDATE ***
After receiving the above email yesterday stating that I could no longer use the £25 towards RTV, I received another email this morning with a link to click onto that allows me to pay for RTV for £35.
All sorted.

All sorted for me and the wee one. Delighted she’ll get a little memento from the club for joining.
It’ll take pride of place in her bedroom much to the wife’s annoyance.

I want to buy Born gers for my son. When I click on the season ticket confirmation email it brings me through and I can add Born gers but it's obviously under my name and Rangers number. Where do I enter his name? Do I need to create a friends and family? A certificate with my name really won't go down well with the wife lol

I want to buy Born gers for my son. When I click on the season ticket confirmation email it brings me through and I can add Born gers but it's obviously under my name and Rangers number. Where do I enter his name? Do I need to create a friends and family? A certificate with my name really won't go down well with the wife lol

I did this for my nephew and had to create him a Rangers account so he has his own Rangers number, that's part of my friends and family.

I haven’t added my son to friends and family, how do you do that?

When you are logged into your Rangers account, go to My Account, Friends & Family, input the details of who you want to add then select 'Add new member to my Friends & Family' that should then have them added for you.

Create a friends and family mate. Your son will then get his own rangers number but be linked to yours.

Back