Votes: 44 8.4%
  • Gold - 4

Votes: 79 15.2%
  • Gold - 5

Votes: 50 9.6%
  • Gold - 6 or more

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Europe away games count in MyGers allocations so some gold members could have as many as ten if they got four for Europe always and six from the SPL and cup games. (No tickets for Napoli)

Gold and on 5. Livingston, Motherwell, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone cup and Livingston again today.

Never once had a category A game through mygers. Last one I had was through the old cccs, the 5-5 at Easter Road in 17/18.

I’m just shy of 2000 mygers points and I have two league games and one of them was a re- ballot. Haven’t even had Livi on both occasions.

I’ve applied for every away game, I have no idea how the allocation of tickets works.

So do we allocate away tickets on a top down scenario, rewarding loyalty but creating a closed shop? Or do we allocate some tickets to those with fewer points and piss of loyal fans with more points?

So do we allocate away tickets on a top down scenario, rewarding loyalty but creating a closed shop? Or do we allocate some tickets to those with fewer points and piss of loyal fans with more points?
It will stay the same . I’ve said it before but there’s no real way to reward away loyalty historically . Only points there are for ticking cccs . There’s plenty in gold who have never went to away games reguarly and plenty in silver who did . Which is why the entitlement of some makes me laugh .

Those who go reguarly will usually get sorted anyways why it was all the same faces last night for example .

I’ve had livi twice now from my gers but been to every away apart from Tim’s and pittodrie as I couldn’t source any .

@Greg Marshall as you can see in this thread, the allocation of tickets in Gold is ridiculous

So many with not one category A game whilst others have had 2. Folk in silver and bronze also have been lucky with category A games.

You suggested I feedback to the mygers email address. I did, weeks ago and didn’t get a reply or acknowledgement
When you’re at it, ask if they can tell us how many go to each tier for each game

It should never be top down every single week. Allocations less than 1400 you should argue should be gold only but not top down. Celtic given it’s like 200 tickets is the only game people could argue for top down but even then I don’t necessarily think that would be fair either

Gold from the beginning of the season.

3 tickets. Livingston, Motherwell & Dundee Utd.

Applied for every game.

Bronze (and ST CCCS)

Have had

USG (at 3 days notice)
Ajax (in the scramble over there)
Aberdeen semi final
St Johnstone cup game

and nothing in the league despite applying for all.

Surprised to see some Bronze members getting away tickets. There’s some in Silver who’ve never had

Bronze here and only had the St Johnstone cup game. Fortunately got it with someone in our friendship group so we could sit together which was a bit of a novelty, not often has that happened to us.

New system is rubbish, bring back the away ballot!

2 - Silver

Hibs & Livi (yesterday)

I couldn't even go to the Hibs game as I was on a Stag Day!

This is the bit I don't understand. Most silvers on 1 (applied for everything) yet some on 3. Surely everyone should be on 2 before a 3rd

Gold seems the same problem (some on 3 and some on 5). Surely everyone should be on 4 before a 5th???
Would the difference not be folk moving up tiers . E.g a new silver or gold member

I'm high silver and I've only had 2 - Livi first game of the season and got the email yesterday for Livingston again in a couple of weeks.

It seems like Livi is the only ticket we get as I got them last season aswell along with St Johnstone (I'm guessing I only got them because we only had 1 away fixture at Livi last season!).

I've emailed the SLO & ticket office to ask why I only seem to be getting allocated Livingston. I won't hold my breath for a response.

Ticked the wrong one. Thought I only had 4 but actually 5.
Livi x 2
Motherwell
Dundee Utd
ST Johnstone (cup game)
That’s exactly what I have had. All (with exception of Motherwell possibly) could have been easily sourced elsewhere. I did think of not applying for Livingston in the second batch but I couldn’t remember if that would affect the Mygers points for away games.

Away allocations through MyGers (except Celtic) make no distinction between ‘Cat A’ and ‘Cat B’ etc, do they?

If they don’t, maybe they should. However, people shouldn’t be surprised they have got no Cat A games of the system is only designed to give a ‘fair’ allocation of tickets, and doesn’t take account of the opponent. It’s like folk saying they are ‘high silver’ etc: doesn’t matter.

If opposition category is taken account of, apologies.

Away allocations through MyGers (except Celtic) make no distinction between ‘Cat A’ and ‘Cat B’ etc, do they?

If they don’t, maybe they should. However, people shouldn’t be surprised they have got no Cat A games of the system is only designed to give a ‘fair’ allocation of tickets, and doesn’t take account of the opponent. It’s like folk saying they are ‘high silver’ etc: doesn’t matter.

If opposition category is taken account of, apologies.

The only mention of higher category games on the Mygers Page is that you’ll need to have applied for a preset number of games prior to be considered for the Cat A ones

Silver member, applied for all games and have had two:

1. Motherwell
2. Kilmarnock (2nd ballot)

Is there a difference in tiers, e.g. 1 in silver but some on 3 because if you get allocated a ticket and don't buy it then that still counts towards your total?

You can only make one game. Parkhead/Tynecastle/Pittodrie or Easter road, or one of the others

Given the choice, what you picking?
I would pick Tynecastle as its my favourite away ground.

If I get allocated any tickets I'm grateful, we have a massive away following now and not everyone is going to be happy but hey ho, as long as the team is being fully backed that will do for me

Five in Gold:

Livingston x 2
Dundee United
St Johnstone league
St Johnstone cup

Of those the Dundee United and first Livi games were in the second ballot.

I'm not a fan of top down for everything but I think there's an argument to be made for gold only ballots for CAT A games.

I remember speaking to someone in the ticket office or MyGers about people being at different numbers at the same stage of the season.

It is meant to be averaged put per season, so for example, if there’s two people in Silver who both apply for every game, person one might get the first two games and then nothing for the rest of the season whereas the second person might get nothing and then get the last two games, bringing the number of allocated tickets person season to the average.

Person one has been allocated two and it looks like it’s completely nonsense when there’s other people in the same category that have been allocated zero.

I think there could be more transparency from MyGers regarding this, because there are probably folk who are receiving less than the current average for some people halfway throughout a season who then don’t apply for the remainder, when in truth if they had, the chances are their allocation would be balanced out against those in the same tier who had applied for the average amount of games and received more at the start of the season.

I know I go on about this a lot but it does my box in, whether you're high bronze or low silver or high silver or on bronze with 3 points is irrelevant on this scheme.
X amount of tickets go to each category and they are balloted, except Parkhead which is top down and and I think maybe Tynecastle is gold only but still a ballot.

The thread is Mygers Away Tickets and still people have quoted stuff about Hampden..

I know I go on about this a lot but it does my box in, whether you're high bronze or low silver or high silver or on bronze with 3 points is irrelevant on this scheme.
X amount of tickets go to each category and they are balloted, except Parkhead which is top down and and I think maybe Tynecastle is gold only but still a ballot.

The thread is Mygers Away Tickets and still people have quoted stuff about Hampden..
Parkhead is not top down but is gold only.
Tynecastle is not gold only.
People thinking this-does my box in :D

I'm not a fan of top down for everything but I think there's an argument to be made for gold only ballots for CAT A games.
Not all gold games. Don’t think Aberdeen and Hibs should be gold only, particularly given Hibs is 3500 allocation

It should be a rule based on overall allocation such as anything under 13000 is gold only, anything under 1600 is gold and silver

Bisgrove and Robertson :D
It would be a good laugh if Celtic did become top down for a game to see if some of the people on here talking about their loyalty not being rewarded were actually successful

Imagine thinking you were a certainty for a ticket based on points and you didn’t get one. You’d doubt your loyalty after all and it would sting :)

Back