Votes: 79 15.2%
  • Gold - 5

Votes: 50 9.6%
  • Gold - 6 or more

Votes: 3 0.6%

• Total voters
Gold, 4.

Livi x2, Killie and Motherwell.

Smaller allocations should be gold only IMO, there's not much benefit being gold other than Hampden and euro aways.
100% agree

Gold on 3, Livi St Mirren and 3rd Requirement for Dundee United, shambles that smaller allocation gets to Silver!

I'm curious to see how MyGers has been going this season, so I thought i'd start a poll.

I'm 4pts off gold (I know silver is silver etc etc) but I've applied for everything and still only had 1 ticket this season (Livingston first game of the season). Beginning to doubt I'll even get a 2nd ticket this season.

Reminder:
* only vote for the number you've got directly from the scheme (no supporters club etc)

** Hampden tickets don't count.
I laugh at the so called numbers that rangers produce.

St Mirren away 15k applied.
Ross County away 12k applied.

Yet when in the lower leagues folk were left with tkts at games like ICT-Alloa-Arbroath etc.

Now folk complain they can only get to 1-2 away games a season.

Now rangers say pay £40 for a loyalty system.

It’s a scam from start to finish with mygers.

Last edited:
i see some people mentioning European away games , do they actually know anything about MyGers ? the club keep domestic and European aways separate

MyGers is top down in points ( forget about the tiers ) for European aways

The whole Scheme is a scam. All about making money. Its not about a loyalty scheme for tickets its to make the club as much money as possible.

My end I'm 3 tickets on gold.

Still got 3 spare from Cowdenbeath years ago if anyone wants? If only we had a scheme then.

Gold - 5 tickets

Livingstone - 30th July
Motherwell - 16th Oct
Dundee Utd - 8th Jan
St Johnstone (Cup) - 21st Jan
Livingstone - 18th Feb

The whole Scheme is a scam. All about making money. Its not about a loyalty scheme for tickets its to make the club as much money as possible.

My end I'm 3 tickets on gold.

Still got 3 spare from Cowdenbeath years ago if anyone wants? If only we had a scheme then.

That's my main frustration. For 15 years min my buying habits haven't changed (I.e. all home games including cups etc, plus domestic away when offered. Basically snap up every ticket offered from Rangers). I don't do euro away, no Rangers TV or EH package.

For people wondering that'll get you close to gold but never gold.

That's gone from me getting 8 or 9 away tickets a season (in the lower leagues in tiny grounds) directly from Rangers to now 1 this season. Hugely frustrating and I'm struggling understand how demand had grown so much.

Ultimately, I know me refusing to cave in and buy EH or Rangers TV purely for pts to get into gold is costing me tickets.

That's my main frustration. For 15 years min my buying habits haven't changed (I.e. all home games including cups etc, plus domestic away when offered. Basically snap up every ticket offered from Rangers). I don't do euro away, no Rangers TV or EH package.

That's gone from me getting 8 or 9 away tickets a season (in the lower leagues in tiny grounds) directly from Rangers to now 1 this season. Hugely frustrating and I'm struggling understand how demand had grown so much.

Ultimately, I know me refusing to cave in and buy EH or Rangers TV purely for pts to get into gold is costing me tickets.

We’re winning again ?

I'm high silver and I've only had 2 - Livi first game of the season and got the email yesterday for Livingston again in a couple of weeks.

It seems like Livi is the only ticket we get as I got them last season aswell along with St Johnstone (I'm guessing I only got them because we only had 1 away fixture at Livi last season!).

I've emailed the SLO & ticket office to ask why I only seem to be getting allocated Livingston. I won't hold my breath for a response.
Your position in the silver tier means nothing for domestic aways. You have the same chance as someone 1 point above bronze.

I think they use the likes of the Livi games to even up the numbers with silver mygers as a lot seem to be allocated to that tier.

Small sample size but not seen anyone say they got Parkhead yet and only one got Aberdeen. It'd be interesting to know how all the "usual faces" get sorted.

First off, let me say I'm not in MyGers. I have 3 cousins who are, and its them I get tickets from on occasion. The last Away match they offered me a ticket for was the recent game at Sheepsville, a Cat A game.

To the point of the response, none of them have bought ANY add-ons. Not NEH, not RangersTV, no bricks nor anything else and nor have they been to any Away ties in Europe recently - though two of them got tickets for Seville through the Club. They might not be top half of Gold this season but they are still in there.

Had the 'old system' remained in place to this day nobody would have been getting anything like 8/9 Away tickets per season (I'm not sure it was ever that high anyway?). Not a chance. Would probably have averaged out at something like 2 given the combination of hugely increased demand and ever-reducing allocations.

Last edited:
Small sample size but not seen anyone say they got Parkhead yet and only one got Aberdeen. It'd be interesting to know how all the "usual faces" get sorted.
some usual faces missed out too

I answered 5 gold but it's actually 4.

Livi
St Johnstone
St Mirren
St Johnstone cup

Gold 5

Livi
Aberdeen
Ross county
St johnstone cup
Livi.

I’ve managed to get tickets for all games except Tynecastle and parkhead. Only other domestic game missed was hibs away as couldn’t make it.

Through their RSCs, contacts etc. Guy I used to work with has been following another club for years because his son plays for them, recently decided he wanted to go to a few Rangers games, he got two tickets for St Mirren and Kilmarnock away through a contact who works in a hospitality suite at Ibrox.

I've never been so close to binning away games because of stuff like that.

Response I got from the Ticket Office when I asked why I was only getting Livi away and nothing else.

I have heard back from the data team and they have advised "The supporters listed below are all Silver MyGers members and are now on 2 away matches this season. It’s the nature of the balloting system that both of those matches might happen to have been Livingston. This is also more likely to be the case with Livingston, as this is one of our largest away allocations."

Even during 3 in row with Smith in 2009, 2010, 2011 tickets were easy to come by!
Allocation cuts have been massive towards it. I’m lucky due to my RSC and others I know means I’ve only missed Celtic the last few seasons and have also had two tickets to their ground with allocations cut

Were there not some figures published around the start of the season that suggested that for this season the likelihood was that most in Gold would get 5, Silver 3 and Bronze 1/0? Sure I remember discussing it with my old mate awwskew, sadly now departed this forum under both the usernames I know he used.

Gold, applied for all, had 5.

I think Sheep, Hearts, Hibs should be only available to silver and gold. Those on bronze should start off with Livi, Motherwell etc. until they climb up the ranks.

They also need to start categorising games as I haven’t had a “big” game on MyGers since Hearts a couple of years ago now - I’m fairly sure it was also top down for that one game!

Gold, applied for all, had 5.

I think Sheep, Hearts, Hibs should be only available to silver and gold. Those on bronze should start off with Livi, Motherwell etc. until they climb up the ranks.

They also need to start categorising games as I haven’t had a “big” game on MyGers since Hearts a couple of years ago now - I’m fairly sure it was also top down for that one game!
it was or just gold only
i got one too ....

think you could probably look to wider society and parallels with difficulty getting concert tickets these days

think folk just have a bit more disposable income now and are prioritising going to events
I don’t think it’s that. I think it’s just became a trendy thing to do, YouTubers documenting games has had an impact

We jumped from 9000 on away cccs from Pedro to 14000 odd when Gerrard joined. Same season, we lost 14000 tickets due to Celtic allocation cut

People don’t want to admit it but there’s some amount of glory hunters on the bandwagon because we’re doing well again

Were there not some figures published around the start of the season that suggested that for this season the likelihood was that most in Gold would get 5, Silver 3 and Bronze 1/0? Sure I remember discussing it with my old mate awwskew, sadly now departed this forum under both the usernames I know he used.
I believe averages may have been lifted due to a few factors, obvious one will be st johnstone 7000 cup allocation. The other will be registrations have dropped for recent games now the leagues done. People not buying offered tickets as some have chucked it. Who knows what people will end up with but I don’t think 5 will be far off for league games alone. Livingston twice and st Johnstone twice has been really lucky

I believe averages may have been lifted due to a few factors, obvious one will be st johnstone 7000 cup allocation. The other will be registrations have dropped for recent games now the leagues done. People not buying offered tickets as some have chucked it. Who knows what people will end up with but I don’t think 5 will be far off for league games alone. Livingston twice and st Johnstone twice has been really lucky
Probably not far off the mark with that summation in truth.

Hearts was gold only for one game and then they changed it to all tiers without explanation
It was never meant to be Gold Only.

Then Hearts suddenly told us with 3 weeks notice that we were only getting 1000 tickets for the December game last season. The club then randomly decided to make it Gold only but then didn't follow that process for the game in May.

This season Hearts have marginally increased our allocation to 1200ish and it's back to open to all tiers.

It was never meant to be Gold Only.

Then Hearts suddenly told us with 3 weeks notice that we were only getting 1000 tickets for the December game last season. The club then randomly decided to make it Gold only but then didn't follow that process for the game in May.

This season Hearts have marginally increased our allocation to 1200ish and it's back to open to all tiers.
It was open to all tiers for the game in may when the allocation wasn’t as big. They never said it was to be gold only originally, I accept that, but they made the decision to do so then reversed it. Makes no sense why they made the initial decision or why they reversed it. An explanation wouldve cleared it up

Then Aberdeen away last January I think. They gave a breakdown of how many tickets were going to mygers. Was an article on the website. This was in the name of transparency as they were going to be more open about it all. Fast forward a few months and it’s the overall allocation they release. It’s hard to keep up

Back