Mygers Celtic league game sale

PT98

Official Ticketer
Anyone know if and when this will be?

By anyone I mean @rangeral :))

Can't find the link with the onsale dates on it

I heard last week that we were still to send them tickets. I think theres a good chance both remaining league games go ahead with no away fans

I actually saw a guy selling one outside the stadium just before kick off at the first OF game....was very surprised

I thought the clubs had agreed recently an allocation of 900 away fans each?

Robertson came out and said it was reverting to that but appears to have done so without checking with those sleekit mentally challenged cunts. They've thrown their toys out the pram and stating they'll decide what allocation teams get at their ground

Robertson came out and said it was reverting to that but appears to have done so without checking with those sleekit mentally challenged cunts. They've thrown their toys out the pram and stating they'll decide what allocation teams get at their ground
Interesting to see what they do next season when the 1st OF game is at their stadium and they are the ones that need to worry about getting tickets in game 2 and 4.

Give them %^*& all ,I say

Interesting to see what they do next season when the 1st OF game is at their stadium and they are the ones that need to worry about getting tickets in game 2 and 4.

I think the league will step in pre season and sort something....although they would mean Doncaster actually doing something proactive

They will step in at some stage and the allocations will be increased slightly, as long as safety concerns in regards to segregation is acceptable to police.

I think theyll keep it at the 800 odd it's at just now.

Ibrox is a nightmare to segregate further, as seen by the shambles of access to the BR at the Dortmund game.

In Europe, where we have to give 5%, I think we'll see the away allocation go further along the BF rather than using the rear.

I think theyll keep it at the 800 odd it's at just now.

Ibrox is a nightmare to segregate further, as seen by the shambles of access to the BR at the Dortmund game.

In Europe, where we have to give 5%, I think we'll see the away allocation go further along the BF rather than using the rear.
Re Euro allocation, They used to do that but the problem is then Rangers fans need to use the turnstiles for the Broomloan Rear that are right in the middle of the away support turnstiles for the Govan West and Broomloan Front.

So the police can't put the barriers in.

Back