MyGers Christmas Party

Sounds a load of rubbish, tbh that folk will convince themselves is great due to it being organised by the club.

Daft question.

Is the +1 another adult and you can still take a child along too, or would a wee yin count as the +1?

Would happily take my granddaughter along, but if there's drink I'd want the wife to drive!

Daft question.

Is the +1 another adult and you can still take a child along too, or would a wee yin count as the +1?

Would happily take my granddaughter along, but if there's drink I'd want the wife to drive!
Just let the grandwean drive. Nothing like learning on the job.

I honestly worry about the future of our club some times. It doesn’t matter what the club does we have supporters whose natural re-action is to find fault with it. How anybody could find a problem with this event is beyond me. Even if you didn’t fancy it wouldn’t you simply say nothing.

The other day we announced financial results that weren’t great and somebody on FF started a thread about re-developing the stadium to increase capacity,

For me MyGers is a donation , I don’t want anything in return. I see posts where people have worked it out and don’t think the pack equates to the cost. I see people selling their gift pack , for me they are something I hope will be in my family for the next 150 years.

Still not receiving MyGers emails for things like this or a monthly newsletter. Emailed months ago and I was told I’d be resubscribed to their list but nothing.

How many of you are joining this extra levy on season tickets, I errmmm, mean MyGers again next season? Do you think it's worth it?
Not worth it if you don’t go to away games. Can still get the odd home game I was getting before MyGers. Can’t afford to buy heaps from the store, don’t go to away games. I won’t be renewing.

Going by the Xmas night out threads in The Lounge over the years, the club would be wise to ban all FF members from attending. A literal shitstorm could occur!

Anybody had a response re this? I registered last week but heard nothing.
Might be in your purchase history on ticket website as a requirement as this is what it’s been like for other things. Not one for me though this oneB-D

Was going to ask same thing, not heard anything about it. Would have been perfect as I’m on holiday tomorrow as well!!

Back