MyGers Discount Weekend - Another Castore Rant

QueensferryCR3Bear

Bought some items tail end of last week using the MyGers 20% off offer and added in a non discount item I wanted.

Items arrived, sizing all over the place as always B-)

Need to get a size up on discounted item, but website says no exchanges and £3.20 postage for the return after paying £5.50 postage originally.

So if I want the next size up I'll have to reorder, minus the now used 20% discount and another £5.50 in postage!

Madness. Away to the fridge for a tin of Coke

I got the white training top with light blue for 20% off.

Was happy with it but on the whole castore are a shambles

The Covid Vaccine Passport Range - out next week.

FATbRrJXEAEw1UO

Got the wee man home top in XLB and fits him fine. Ordered a few training bits in same size and two of them are huge, one fits and other one looks like it would fit my 7 year old daughter w.t.f!!

Got the pink 3rd shirt yesterday and you get a free castore cap with it that's apparently worth £30

£70 all in with postage bit of a waste of money but I was hungover and it cheered me up lol

Bought some items tail end of last week using the MyGers 20% off offer and added in a non discount item I wanted.

Need to get a size up on discounted item, but website says no exchanges and £3.20 postage for the return after paying £5.50 postage originally.

So if I want the next size up I'll have to reorder, minus the now used 20% discount and another £5.50 in postage!

I’d be going for a bar of coke after that mate

Got the pink 3rd shirt yesterday and you get a free castore cap with it that's apparently worth £30

£70 all in with postage bit of a waste of money but I was hungover and it cheered me up lol

Castore have definitely taken the piss here mate.

A Pink top FFS.

That's the worst yet....

Ordered the Blue and Orange 1/4 zipper. Went a size up so here’s hoping it’s a hit and not a miss

I refuse to buy from a company that charges to return faulty items. I wont make an exception for Castore simply because they are linked to rangers. They have no customer focus and imo milking the support. I would say sorry that makes me not staunch but I'm not sorry at all. They are shit.

Got the wee man home top in XLB and fits him fine. Ordered a few training bits in same size and two of them are huge, one fits and other one looks like it would fit my 7 year old daughter w.t.f!!
Can’t comment on this seasons stuff but last season the training gear was certainly a more generous fit. Though, to be fair, the Size Guides made that clear with the measurements they gave. They don’t appear to indicate a difference this season - if the item you want even has a Size Guide with it.

I've given up buying with them. Still looking for my missing letters from gear that fell off in the wash from last year. Nope.

free castore cap with it that's apparently worth £30
I've seen the caps, they are absolutely not worth 30 brick. I remember Shellsuit Boab posting on Twitter when he boughta Castore cap after they were announced as our kit manufacturer saying "the quality is unreal". It looked like a £5 quid tourist tat special.

The truth is Castore is not befitting of a club like Glasgow Rangers. They can deal with Wolves and the West Coast Eagles if they want, but they shouldn't be near a club of the stature of us. Sorry.

I refuse to buy from a company that charges to return faulty items. I wont make an exception for Castore simply because they are linked to rangers. They have no customer focus and imo milking the support. I would say sorry that makes me not staunch but I'm not sorry at all. They are shit.

Just found this out myself, having paid £5.50 postage and received two tops with faults, and when I arranged the return via Hermes they deduct £3.20 from the refund.

Taking the piss.

Someone was saying on the other thread we are stuck with Castore for the next 3 years, I’m not a kit obsessive but I will admit to being on a downer because of that news. I thought it was a 3 year deal and we’d be free after next season to get Nike or Adidas in

I stopped using them after "spend £150 for free delivery" would rather go out my way to get to the store

I waited almost 6 weeks for an XXL top and an infant 3-4 kit to get delivered. When it came the adult top collar was filthy (some jake with a bogging neck had clearly had it on and sent it back) and the "c" on the Castore print was about 1cm higher than the rest of the wording. Sent it back to them, at my expense, and had to chase them twice to get the money refunded.

They are an absolute shambles of an outfit.

The Covid Vaccine Passport Range - out next week.

FATbRrJXEAEw1UO
Brilliant but don’t give them ideas haha. I ordered the 1/4 training zip in blue hope it isn’t as big as the new limited edition range that we released a couple of weeks ago, that zip up looks huge

I waited almost 6 weeks for an XXL top and an infant 3-4 kit to get delivered. When it came the adult top collar was filthy (some jake with a bogging neck had clearly had it on and sent it back) and the "c" on the Castore print was about 1cm higher than the rest of the wording. Sent it back to them, at my expense, and had to chase them twice to get the money refunded.

They are an absolute shambles of an outfit.

That’s awful. They are a disgrace. I waited four weeks for my order at the beginning, endless chasing up. Then they cancelled it and took 9 weeks to refund me. Why should they sit with a third of my wages for all that time. That put me off then they charged my daughter to return an item that had letters peeling off when it arrived. Wouldn’t touch them again.

I'm sure it's illegal to charge for returns, even eBay sellers have to pay return postage for faulty items.

Edit: Just had a look online and retailer pays for any return postage for faulty goods. People should start challenging them on this, they are getting away with murder.

I'm sure it's illegal to charge for returns, even eBay sellers have to pay return postage for faulty items.

Edit: Just had a look online and retailer pays for any return postage for faulty goods. People should start challenging them on this, they are getting away with murder.
Faulty goods - yes. Wrongly sized goods - no.

Brilliant but don’t give them ideas haha. I ordered the 1/4 training zip in blue hope it isn’t as big as the new limited edition range that we released a couple of weeks ago, that zip up looks huge
I've ordered that as well, gone for the same size I have in the other 1/4 zip up tops. Hoping it's the same sizing!

Back