Mygers email problem?

Kilwinningbear1

Not received any emails from mygers the last couple of weeks after joining only the confirmation email. Anyone else got this issue? They aren’t in my junk folder and I have my preferences set to receiving emails. Emailed the ticket office last week about it but no reply, is there a certain contact point for mygers queries?

Noticed all of my emails from rangers are now going to my junk folder which never happened before, realise yours aren’t but must be something up with them.

Not received any emails from mygers the last couple of weeks after joining only the confirmation email. Anyone else got this issue? They aren’t in my junk folder and I have my preferences set to receiving emails. Emailed the ticket office last week about it but no reply, is there a certain contact point for mygers queries?

I never even got a confirmation email, sent an email on friday to see if they could sort it and just waiting on the reply. The email for it was mygers@rangers.co.uk.

There’s a real flaw in our email system.

My dad receives all emails from Rangers apart from when he’s been successful in ballots. So he doesn’t know when he has Hampden and away tickets until money is removed from bank.

I know it’s different from the OP, but it’s the same problem. There’s a flaw in the system somewhere.

I’ve moved to Gmail and receive all my emails from Rangers.

Only email I have had is the confirmation one two minutes after signing up to MyGers.

I’m in the same boat, mate. No e-mails Since the welcome e-mail.

Like you I have my marketing preferences set to receive in every choice except work phone, and I’ve also e-mailed them to ask why I’m not receiving e-mails and received nothing back.

I have MyGers and all other Rangers e-mail addresses in my VIP contacts so they shouldn’t be going into junk folder although I am checking them regularly just in case.

Same here been trying to get it sorted got email from club saying it might have something to do with third party they use blocking sending emails said it’ll take a couple of weeks getting it sorted hopefully be getting emails soon pished off with it must’ve sent mygers about ten emails eventually went to my account and sent email from there changed my settings to receive emails from club hope that does the trick don’t know what else I can do

I sent this to mygers@rangers.co.uk and was sorted in 20 mins

Apparently loads and loads have been missed from the mailing list

Hi there

Re Rangers account xxxxxxxxx and my MyGers membership.

I'm not getting any emails from mygers at all, re kit launch etc. I have checked junk/spam and filter settings and nothing is there

Can you please ensure this email is on your mailing list?

Kind regards

This was the response

Thank you for your e-mail.

I have just had a look at your account and it looks like you were missing from one of our mailing lists, which is why you have not received certain e-mails. I have now opted you into this and you should receive all e-mails going forward.

In the meantime, please find attached a copy of our kit launch e-mail.

I sent this to mygers@Rangers.co.uk and was sorted in 20 mins

Hi there

I'm not getting any emails from mygers at all, re kit launch etc. I have checked junk/spam and filter settings and nothing is there

Kind regards

This was the response

I have just had a look at your account and it looks like you were missing from one of our mailing lists, which is why you have not received certain e-mails. I have now opted you into this and you should receive all e-mails going forward.

Good info,thanks.

Hi there

Kind regards

This was the response

I got this too seems ok now.

I have lost patience with the ticket office and if I get another email telling they are really busy working with a small staff due to COVID... I will... well do nothing probably.
Bought my sons season ticket but can’t get his account to work to sign him up for MyGers or CCC... no amount of communications with TO has resolved it over last few weeks.
If it was for anything else other than Rangers I would take my custom elsewhere

Emailed them again, after going through all the checks that people posted on here last week. Still nothing not even the auto reply back tonight. I have sent it to the SLO also as not only for myself it needs to be sorted out for all of the members.

Same here. Have sent 2 emails asking them to add my email address and no response. Have checked in my account preferences and have defo opted in to email comms.

Noticed all of my emails from Rangers are now going to my junk folder which never happened before, realise yours aren’t but must be something up with them.
Has been happening since the middle of last season when when you set them not junk emails they still end up there

Its either something has changed or changed with each email the club send out or theemail provider is filtering it

Its probably a combination of both

Hi there

Kind regards

This was the response

I haven’t even as much as had an acknowledgment even dropping into the junk folder. Might have to phone tomorrow.

I am receiving nothing as the same with you guys. I emailed the My Gers email last Wednesday, no response as of yet. I spoke to the SLO over Twitter, he says that they are still working through emails. Hopefully get a response soon

Same here. Emailed about it about 10 days ago nothing back hopefully revamp staff as well as they’re useless

The email system really is incredibly poor. All the emails for me and my father get sent to my RSC email account and not to our respective personal ones. Several times I have asked them to correct this but the situation, frustratingly, remains the same.

Iv had nothing since I joined they said my email was suppressed whatever that meant but I have offered a new email address etc. I'm not difficult to deal with as its my club I'm dealing with but it would be nice to to have some kind of update or recognition after joining.

Hi there

Kind regards

This was the response

I received the exact same response - I still haven't received any emails. Yet my son has received them all no problem.

I'm the exact same. Emailed them on 1st July and nothing since.

It's not letting me sign up to MyGers saying there is none available and isn't letting me select my gender

I was in a similar situation to this until the new website went live. I changed my registered email address on the website and I've now had 2 MyGers emails in one day.

So possibly worth changing your email address on the site if you can.

I have had acknowledgement emails but nothing else. Assuming it must be my marketing preferences

All emails from Rangers have suddenly started going into Junk mail folder on my hotmail account, my daughter has a gmail account and she is receiving emails in the right folder. Is it a hotmail issue?

Back