West Ham 5
Napoli 5
USG 5
PSV 5
QOTS 5
USG 15
PSV 15
Blackpool 1

Still got Ajax away, and all league home games to go on.

Guess it'll take a couple of days for everything to be on.

Last edited:
61 added so far.

Spurs 5
West Ham 5
Napoli 5
USG 5
PSV 5
QOTS 5
USG 15
PSV 15
Blackpool 1

Still got Ajax away, Liverpool away, and all league home games to go on.

Don't expect Liverpool away to be added in this update - would imagine Dundee Utd at home will be the cut off.

61 added so far.

Spurs 5
West Ham 5
Napoli 5
USG 5
PSV 5
QOTS 5
USG 15
PSV 15
Blackpool 1

Still got Ajax away, Liverpool away, and all league home games to go on.

Liverpool away won’t be going on yet.

Has anyone had RTV added in their order history yet that didn't have points included int he summer update? Purchased mid-June so should be added in this update.

Was your card definitely scanned in
No, that's the issue. I knew there would be one. I contacted the SLO straight after the game, and been emailing someone at mygers about it hoping to get it resolved before any update.

When I was going through, I scanned my ticket but it didn't go green, but the turnstile still opened and the women at the other side told me to go through. I know straight away my ticket hadn't scanned properly.

There isn't much proof I have of being there except a picture from my seat on my camera roll that I've sent them.

Guess it's only 5 points but still a pain in the arse when I was there.

No, that's the issue. I knew there would be one. I contacted the SLO straight after the game, and been emailing someone at mygers about it hoping to get it resolved before any update.

When I was going through, I scanned my ticket but it didn't go green, but the turnstile still opened and the women at the other side told me to go through. I know straight away my ticket hadn't scanned properly.

There isn't much proof I have of being there except a picture from my seat on my camera roll that I've sent them.
Same thing happened to me at the scum game back in April.

Light was just stuck on green and steward was just telling people to walk through the turnstile.

Guess it's only 5 points but still a pain in the arse when I was there.
Ah. I don’t know what they’ll do.

I had a similar problem last year but it’s because I went up in the lift for that game and didn’t scan in. They added the points though when she confirmed that I was on the lift list.

RTV, weekly programmes, B & womens STs, champions wall, edmiston house.

If you’re chasing gold though the tier thresholds will go up
Aye a bit tongue in cheek really. I’d obviously rather be in gold but they can get fucked if they think I’m getting a women’s season ticket :D

Never chased them but something appeared in my order history at the points update called Rangers v Celtic points correction with 5 points allocated to it.
I actually have that as well didn't have any issues in getting went green as normal etc

game added 8th April no points awarded then 3 days later they were under Rangers v Celtic points correction

I didn't note down my previous total from the last update, is there a way to see how much points you've gone up by?

I've had 31 added and so has my son, so I guess that's the home games and Blackpool for us both. Think I should be expecting 41 points, so I don't know where the cut off is? Purchase history can only see St Johnstone and Kilmarnock added.

I've had 31 added and so has my son, so I guess that's the home games and Blackpool for us both. Think I should be expecting 41 points, so I don't know where the cut off is? Purchase history can only see St Johnstone and Kilmarnock added.
I have only had St Johnstone and Kilmarnock home League games added currently too.
Update is ongoing for everyone.

I have only had St Johnstone and Kilmarnock home League games added currently too.
Update is ongoing for everyone.

I'm up to 36 points added now, so looks like they are still going :)

If the tiers stay the same then I should move up to silver, but Scott will still be in bronze.

166 points I think, excl. RTV, and assuming you can't buy home league match programmes on top of programme subscription.
Inclusive of b team and woman’s team STs? Trying to work out what the new maximum will be

Back