MyGers Full Points Breakdown

So is the programme subscription just home league games, then if you buy the other you get another 1 point per programme ?
Yes, it’s 20 points for the 19 league games.

Basically get an extra point and slight discount that if you bought them game to game

Thanks mate, didn’t realise this
Benefit also being that the points were front loaded and added instantly. Used as an incentive for people to get a leg up for the European qualifiers

The club aren’t stupid tbf

Benefit also being that the points were front loaded and added instantly. Used as an incentive for people to get a leg up for the European qualifiers

The club aren’t stupid tbf
Just tried to get psv out of interest and said no tickets available… maybe ran out of programme ppl buying before Liverpool

I emailed them months ago about rangers tv not been added. Just checked my points now and it’s been updated but still not added on.
guessing I’ll need to email them again

Just tried to get psv out of interest and said no tickets available… maybe ran out of programme ppl buying before Liverpool
If it’s individual programmes, they’re added at every quarterly update

So if it had let you buy PSV, it would’ve only been added in January now for example

I emailed them months ago about rangers tv not been added. Just checked my points now and it’s been updated but still not added on.
guessing I’ll need to email them again
They need to add Rangers TV points manually as it’s a different system to the ticket portal so can’t migrate the points

I wish theyd change it to a rolling 25 points, deducting them if you don’t renew and continuing them when you pay

They need to add Rangers TV points manually as it’s a different system to the ticket portal so can’t migrate the points

I wish theyd change it to a rolling 25 points, deducting them if you don’t renew and continuing them when you pay
What’s the max points to be added for purely match attendance no extras mate?

What’s the max points to be added for purely match attendance no extras mate?
What do you mean by match attendance? First team games including European aways + the 2 friendlies against Sunderland and Blackpool?

I've had 101 points added with Rangers TV still to go That's 3 euro aways, 10 homes 5 non league programmes and Blackpool away

Still think more have to be added. I reckon I should be around 77 points for this update but so far only 48 additional points have have been added.

96 points added for me upto 1963.I was on 2117 before start of season then took the historical points off.

Simple question. I can see my points, but where do you see what you have been given points for?
For individual items go to order history and click on “i”
Scroll down within each entry and you will see loyalty points for each qualifying item.

Am I right in saying that the following historical points will drop off at the end of the season / beginning of next season.

Priority for semi finals and finals - 50 points
All away games - 50 points
Season ticket purchase- 120 points

Trying to work out points I’ve gained over this season to the historical points that will be deducted

Still think more have to be added. I reckon I should be around 77 points for this update but so far only 48 additional points have have been added.
Looks as if everything has been added aside from RTV

What you missing?

Am I right in saying that the following historical points will drop off at the end of the season / beginning of next season.

Priority for semi finals and finals - 50 points
All away games - 50 points
Season ticket purchase- 120 points

Trying to work out points I’ve gained over this season to the historical points that will be deducted
Next season it will start from 18/19 if it remains at 5 seasons

So Luxembourg 17/18 and a few home friendlies will also drop off. Unsure if there’s anything else

Edit - just checked, there’s 46 points outwith the other 220 you’ve listed above that are due to fall off too

So Luxembourg 17/18 and a few home friendlies will also drop off. Unsure if there’s anything else

Edit - just checked, there’s 46 points outwith the other 220 you’ve listed above that are due to fall off too
Marseille friendly, Dunfermline league cup, Falkirk Scottish cup I think

And Sheffield Wednesday away

Marseille friendly, Dunfermline league cup, Falkirk Scottish cup I think
Yes, 46 in total I calculated. Sheffield Wednesday away friendly too

Played an English team at home in a friendly

Thanks, but not seeing the “I”. I will look again tomorrow on the desktop.

I’m checking back and there seems to be no other games listed for 17/18 season in my purchase history - perhaps I need to go through in more detail once I download all our fixtures for this season and tick them off one by one

Last edited:
I think I’m missing points too. I’ve had 47 added but every home match, Ajax away and a couple of programmes should be 67

I think I’m missing points too. I’ve had 47 added but every home match, Ajax away and a couple of programmes should be 67
Have programme points been added? I bought the euro ones due to it being CL return

Back