MyGers Full Points Breakdown

Hi I’m sorry if this has been answered prob a million times , But where can a find a breakdown of the points I’ve been awarded , Thanks

I emailed MyGers this afternoon as my RTV points from July hadn't been added and I was advised they will be added in this update, it can take a few days for the update to fully complete, then an email will be sent as usual to confirm the total points.

From what you’ve said in the other thread I'd expect you to be silver next season once you have 5 years of ST history.

I really hope so, but I thought I would make silver this year and just missed it from the new thresholds. fingers crossed! Lol!

51 points added for me.

That’s purely points from ticketing.

I’m boycotting every other avenue of points gathering.

I just can’t get my head around the fact the people are buying things they don’t particularly want, like a women’s team season ticket, just to have a chance of some away tickets. Can people really not bear to miss a game so much that they spend money on things they don’t actually want?

Looks like I've gained 91 points in total now.

45 pts 3 Euro aways
15 pts 3 Euro homes
20 pts 4 League home games
5 pts Spurs home
5 pts QOTS home
and 1 pt Blackpool away.
I have 98 added,West Ham friendly (5)and Sunderland away (1)plus went to Woman’s game v Benfica(1) last week,on top of what you listed.

I just can’t get my head around the fact the people are buying things they don’t particularly want, like a women’s team season ticket, just to have a chance of some away tickets. Can people really not bear to miss a game so much that they spend money on things they don’t actually want?
I'd rather pay the club money than a tout I guess.

Has anyone roughly worked out what the tiers are likely to be?

I’m on 1724, I reckon that should surely be enough to stay in gold, hopefully.

I'd rather pay the club money than a tout I guess.
I more meant that the alternative would be to not go to the game. For me personally I just find it mad that people are paying for things they don’t want or will use instead of just watching on tv. I get that loads of people are doing it so I’m clearly in the minority but it just seems wild to me.

WH
Spurs
USG
PSV
Kilmarnock
St Johnstone
QOTS
Ross County
Napoli
Dundee Utd

Are the Liverpool and Ajax Home games going on after the event?

I’m only up 45 points on all 3 tickets and I think Dundee Utd is the missing game but if they are due on I’m missing 15 I think.

WH
Spurs
USG
PSV
Kilmarnock
St Johnstone
QOTS
Ross County
Napoli
Dundee Utd

Are the Liverpool and Ajax Home games going on after the event?

I’m only up 45 points on all 3 tickets and I think Dundee Utd is the missing game but if they are due on I’m missing 15 I think.
Points won’t be added till after the games.

Up 45 to 1541, no doubt miss the cut for gold again. Is what it is I suppose, £40 to attend Hampden really.

Back