MyGers Full Points Breakdown

I’d probably say between 2500-3000 absolute maximum.

You’ve got 95% of gold applying for each game, don’t know silver and bronze % off the top of my head.
And out if that 95%, how many actually go? That’s yet another issue with a ballot, there is no real barrier or hassle for people to apply with no intention of going.

And out if that 95%, how many actually go? That’s yet another issue with a ballot, there is no real barrier or hassle for people to apply with no intention of going.
I’d be shocked if it’s not high 80s/low 90s out of that 95 tbh. Out of all the golds I know, only one would pick and choose games due to working down south. The rest would take any ticket offered

There is no benefit to applying. So people applying clearly want to go to the games FFS.

There is no benefit to applying. So people applying clearly want to go to the games FFS.
That’s utter nonsense. So where do all the spare tickets come from then? Supporter buses ask their members who don’t go to away games, which is well over 50% of MyGers members, to apply to pass on to them. Two of my pals give me their tickets cause they don’t go.

You do utter some delusional nonsense on this.

to be in the top down part that actually gets them a ticket for hampden!!!!

think about it man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:/
I’m pretty sure Hampden went as low as about. 700 odd points least season. Anyone who has had a ST for 5 years is hardly worrying about 15 points for those games.

to be in the top down part that actually gets them a ticket for hampden!!!!

think about it man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:/
Tbf, semi and finals went to like 400 points. If you ain’t got that amount of points you really shouldn’t be upset at missing out. Which just shows that 20k plus must have less than 400 points.

Yes and that’s the exact reason why the SLO said Rangers did not want to ballot away tickets. But here we are, with an away ballot.
What exactly do you want?

Top down and f@ck everyone else?

Last season I had 8 aways. We never had any fans at 2 games also.

I can’t exactly moan about that. No system is perfect.

I’ve had my seasonal ticket since 55 season, got a ticket for the beasts at Hampden then didn’t have enough for the final.

So I’ve pushed the boat out with the addons this season.

What exactly do you want?

Top down and f@ck everyone else?

Last season I had 8 aways. We never had any fans at 2 games also.

I can’t exactly moan about that. No system is perfect.
It really does not matter what I want. I just make suggestions based on common sense.

Top down is not a closed shop. Everyone has the same opportunity to acquire the same points. If you want tickets, show the same commitment and loyalty as those who would get tickets now if it was top down. People like me went to friendlies on Wednesday nights, and not because of MyGers points, but because we actually wanted to. We showed the commitment and loyalty that others did not. So if someone in silver or bronze has to wait 3/5 years to be in the position that top of gold now find themselves in, well in my humble option, that’s fair.

It really does not matter what I want. I just make suggestions based on common sense.

Top down is not a closed shop. Everyone has the same opportunity to acquire the same points. If you want tickets, show the same commitment and loyalty as those who would get tickets now if it was top down. People like me went to friendlies on Wednesday nights, and not because of MyGers points, but because we actually wanted to. We showed the commitment and loyalty that others did not. So if someone in silver or bronze has to wait 3/5 years to be in the position that top of gold now find themselves in, well in my humble option, that’s fair.
I’ve never once said Gold was a closed shop.

I agree with 3/5 year thing also. You need to start somewhere.

As for friendlies you can buy the ticket and not go. You would still get the points.

Tbf, semi and finals went to like 400 points. If you ain’t got that amount of points you really shouldn’t be upset at missing out. Which just shows that 20k plus must have less than 400 points.
Final against hearts didn’t go to 400. Did Celtic and Hibs but not close for hearts. Will be fine now hopefully with another season under my belt, but travelled a long way to do the cup games and no final ticket was the biggest kick for MYGERS members from a domestic stand point. Don’t expect away ( although apparently in bronze 1 a season is the expectation) or Euro yet but the amount of tickets that disappeared elsewhere from the Celtic Semi to the hearts final was stark.

No, they don’t. People 3 points above me are now 18 points above me because they get Liverpool and I don’t. Tell me exactly how that’s not becoming a closed shop

I’ve never once said Gold was a closed shop.

I agree with 3/5 year thing also. You need to start somewhere.

As for friendlies you can buy the ticket and not go. You would still get the points.
But at least you are putting money into the club. If everyone had that commitment then there wouldn’t be 10k unsold seats for a cup game with QOS.

No, they don’t. People 3 points above me are now 18 points above me because they get Liverpool and I don’t. Tell me exactly how that’s not becoming a closed shop
Out of the four European away games this season, two have went to 20 points. These points would make no real difference as everyone, even those top of gold, do not go to all Euro away games.

Did they buy the woman’s ST? No? Did you? No? Well buy it and you’ll have the same points gained as them. Simple really. Just excuses.

Out of the four European away games this season, two have went to 20 points. These points would make no real difference as everyone, even those top of gold, do not go to all Euro away games.

Did they buy the woman’s ST? No? Did you? No? Well buy it and you’ll have the same points gained as them. Simple really. Just excuses.
And you really think that those at the top wouldn't buy everything if it went to top down for everything.

Of course they would, that's why they are at the top. If you change the rules then you change the dynamics of the scheme.

The 20 points is kid on as well.

They never went to 20 points until almost the day of the match. No chance for planning a trip if you were waiting on a ticket.

Ajax first cut off was 1556 or something close.

Reading the last couple of pages of this thread sums up why I truly despise this sham scheme.

Bring back the TC. Bring back the old domestic away ballot system.

Save us all the money and grief of the abomination that is MyGers.

A loyalty scheme that doesn’t reward loyalty and doesn’t distribute tickets fairly is a pointless broken scheme.

It will never happen i know, as our support will never collectively push for change.

Reading the last couple of pages of this thread sums up why I truly despise this sham scheme.

Bring back the TC. Bring back the old domestic away ballot system.

Save us all the money and grief of the abomination that is MyGers.

A loyalty scheme that doesn’t reward loyalty and doesn’t distribute tickets fairly is a pointless broken scheme.

It will never happen i know, as our support will never collectively push for change.
For my £40 last season I got 8 domestic aways, 3 Euro trips including final and guaranteed Hampden.

I’ve few complaints to be honest. I feel as though I’ve had my monies worth.

For some that is not enough.

Right, this is a stupid question I know.

But what do you have to do to be top in gold?

Buy every domestic away ticket, season ticket, rtv, merch, every euro away, every feckin thing going basically?

As much as I could afford all that I just couldn't put those hours in at the moment. Fine in my 20's and 30's but not right now.

40's with young children lol.

How do I get in amongst all that when the weans are up and away? Start at the bottom?

Right, this is a stupid question I know.

But what do you have to do to be top in gold?

Buy every domestic away ticket, season ticket, rtv, merch, every euro away, every feckin thing going basically?

As much as I could afford all that I just couldn't put those hours in at the moment. Fine in my 20's and 30's but not right now.

40's with young children lol.

How do I get in amongst all that when the weans are up and away? Start at the bottom?
I've a friend just shy of gold. Doesn't buy any add-ons but has season ticket, attends all home games, goes to the away matches that are allocated and has done one euro away last season. They'll be further away from gold this next update but still high silver.

I've a friend just shy of gold. Doesn't buy any add-ons but has season ticket, attends all home games, goes to the away matches that are allocated and has done one euro away last season. They'll be further away from gold this next update but still high silver.
Going by the chat on here I couldn't be roasted with the hoping I get a ticket each time. Especially after doing all I could (being high silver) then still missing out.

Don't know the in's and out's of it all bit it looks a complete ball ache.

Could Rangers not supply a league table of points of where everyone is exactly?

That's my RTV points added. Only 26 points from silvery gold. If I was daft enough I could buying loads of addons for proper gold but I'm not :))

Not buying a woman’s season ticket shouldn’t be the difference between not getting tickets for first team games

Back