MyGers Full Points Breakdown

That’s utter nonsense. So where do all the spare tickets come from then? Supporter buses ask their members who don’t go to away games, which is well over 50% of MyGers members, to apply to pass on to them. Two of my pals give me their tickets cause they don’t go.

You do utter some delusional nonsense on this.
Everyone will get help from people they know at one stage but not buying the notion people pass over every ticket en masse

And you really think that those at the top wouldn't buy everything if it went to top down for everything.

Of course they would, that's why they are at the top. If you change the rules then you change the dynamics of the scheme.
The people at top of gold have put the graft in over the last cube years no incentive or than to support Rangers. If they are rewarded for continuing to do this then of course they will. But everyone had the same opportunity but never. They still do - it will just take them 3/5 years to get there.

Everyone will get help from people they know at one stage but not buying the notion people pass over every ticket en masse
I think Euro aways prove this when tickets are not posted out. Just look at the difference with Ajax and PSV. With Ajax actually being the more attractive.

I never said it should be. But Rangers clearly have. And they set the rules.
It’s been spoken about on here before about folk saying “how long until merchandise is given points” which in my opinion will be never. The club don’t need to incentivize to buy it.

I actually don’t mind that programmes and the likes are given points as that’s actually related to the first team, but spunking £170ish quid on two season tickets to get an anfield brief? No ta.

It’s been spoken about on here before about folk saying “how long until merchandise is given points” which in my opinion will be never. The club don’t need to incentivize to buy it.

I actually don’t mind that programmes and the likes are given points as that’s actually related to the first team, but spunking £170ish quid on two season tickets to get an anfield brief? No ta.
I disagree. The Rangers store is not linked to Rangers website. If they can link then they know who buys tops and in my opinion will offer points for it which would be automatically added. They will do anything for our money.

I disagree. The Rangers store is not linked to Rangers website. If they can link then they know who buys tops and in my opinion will offer points for it which would be automatically added. They will do anything for our money.
That’s my point - they don’t need to, the shirts fly off the shelves without points being offered.

I assume the fans who get tickets direct from supporters clubs don't get allocated points? I think that's massively unfair on that person but it can be very easily abused for any said fan to accumulate points without going to a match.

I assume the fans who get tickets direct from supporters clubs don't get allocated points? I think that's massively unfair on that person but it can be very easily abused for any said fan to accumulate points without going to a match.
I managed to get one for celtic away
zero point cause it wasnt under my name and wouldnt of got one anyway as they dont do celtic points

someone goes to bar72 and £20 less of the official match ticket and gets 1 point

Right, this is a stupid question I know.

But what do you have to do to be top in gold?

Buy every domestic away ticket, season ticket, rtv, merch, every euro away, every feckin thing going basically?

As much as I could afford all that I just couldn't put those hours in at the moment. Fine in my 20's and 30's but not right now.

40's with young children lol.

How do I get in amongst all that when the weans are up and away? Start at the bottom?

Hopefully MyGers in it’s current form will be long gone by the time your weans are up and away.

That way you might not need to spend hundreds of £ on useless shite you don’t need just to sit near the top of a loyalty scheme.

Right, this is a stupid question I know.

But what do you have to do to be top in gold?

Buy every domestic away ticket, season ticket, rtv, merch, every euro away, every feckin thing going basically?

As much as I could afford all that I just couldn't put those hours in at the moment. Fine in my 20's and 30's but not right now.

40's with young children lol.

How do I get in amongst all that when the weans are up and away? Start at the bottom?
I’ve bought no add ons and think I’ve went from 1745 to 1825 this update

That's my RTV points added. Only 26 points from silvery gold. If I was daft enough I could buying loads of addons for proper gold but I'm not :))
If I ever reach gold I'll be like Charlie Buckets grampa dancing about singing "I've got a golden ticket"

Seeing fans cream over buying extras to get more points is sad imo .
The same fans greeting when they dont get an away ticket for a domestic game ,especially when they see fans get tickets in bronze and silver

Am in gold now since july … never bought any of the crap to get more points and never will

Got a ticket for liverpool the same as the sad fan buying all the crap

Wake up and smell the coffee folks .. go to the games and you will go up the tiers dont go to the games and younwont its that simple

The same fans greeting when they dont get an away ticket for a domestic game ,especially when they see fans get tickets in bronze and silver

Am in gold now since july … never bought any of the crap to get more points and never will

Wake up and smell the coffee folks .. go to the games and you will go up the tiers dont go to the games and younwont its that simple
Sad fans in gold buying add ons got Dortmund, don’t need to spend time worrying about the Liverpool cut off and know they’ll be fine with tiny European allocations.

The bold part isn’t true and add ins/european games will be the differentiator soon enough. If it goes to 3 years next season I’d suspect you’d drop to silver if you’ve not bought any add ons

I’ve never once said Gold was a closed shop.

I agree with 3/5 year thing also. You need to start somewhere.

As for friendlies you can buy the ticket and not go. You would still get the points.
Just like historic ST points and cccs points then before they started using the scanning system?

And you really think that those at the top wouldn't buy everything if it went to top down for everything.

Of course they would, that's why they are at the top. If you change the rules then you change the dynamics of the scheme.
What, like a lot are doing anyway to ensure they’re guaranteed a European away if we ever get tiny allocations? They’ll never be overtaken

I don’t see the point anymore personally but others will. Maximum points right now it’s approximately 2140 I believe. There’ll not be many on 1980+

What, like a lot are doing anyway to ensure they’re guaranteed a European away if we ever get tiny allocations? They’ll never be overtaken

I don’t see the point anymore personally but others will. Maximum points right now it’s approximately 2140 I believe. There’ll not be many on 1980+
That's exactly it. If they ever changed the dynamics to fully top down for everything then it would be a good laugh to watch the dogfight for points by those at the top :))

Throw in fully top down and no RSC tickets and that would increase the fun.

If that ever happened then it would be dead man's shoes as the system would be limited to the amount of tickets available and those at the top would keep buying.

Fortunately the club will never be that stupid as the mygers bubble will burst once people realise they will get very little out of it.

Sad fans in gold buying add ons got Dortmund, don’t need to spend time worrying about the Liverpool cut off and know they’ll be fine with tiny European allocations.

The bold part isn’t true and add ins/european games will be the differentiator soon enough. If it goes to 3 years next season I’d suspect you’d drop to silver if you’ve not bought any add ons
Al never buy add ons
As long as rangers keep making pick up in the citys were we are playing then al get a ticket
Unless covid kicks in like dortmund in a limited attendance

Every fan for themself though

Am sure buying all the add ons must be like a wee kid at xmas time
Oh look a got 20 points for buying womans season ticket

Very sad imo

The day rangers question my loyalty will be the day i say no more

That's exactly it. If they ever changed the dynamics to fully top down for everything then it would be a good laugh to watch the dogfight for points by those at the top :))

Throw in fully top down and no RSC tickets and that would increase the fun.

If that ever happened then it would be dead man's shoes as the system would be limited to the amount of tickets available and those at the top would keep buying.

Fortunately the club will never be that stupid as the mygers bubble will burst once people realise they will get very little out of it.
I agree. I’d benefit if they made it top down for all domestic aways but it’ll never happen and nor should it

I’ve repeated that numerous times on threads over the last few days too. Select few games, fair enough - could argue hearts/Celtic if you’re really splitting hairs but that’s it. And even then, I wouldn’t be giving the same member tickets to both games (ie 2 at Parkhead or 2 at Tynecastle in same season)

Al never buy add ons
As long as rangers keep making pick up in the citys were we are playing then al get a ticket

Very sad imo

I’ve had a laugh with people about the add ons and it became an obsession/got carried away. Now realise there’s no real point in buying everything, stuff like EH sounded better than it actually was

It grew arms and legs and it’s become very silly now. Just pointing out some value the guarantee of a European away worth the mygers donations

It’s sad to put money into the club? Really?

The more people buy the add-ons the more just going to the games won’t get your Liverpool tickets. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Al never buy add ons

Very sad imo

No you won’t. You are just in gold. And to just be in gold I’m assuming Liverpool must be one if your first European matches or you never bothered with friendlies etc. Surprising that.

I’ve had a laugh with people about the add ons and it became an obsession/got carried away. Now realise there’s no real point in buying everything, stuff like EH sounded better than it actually was

It grew arms and legs and it’s become very silly now. Just pointing out some value the guarantee of a European away worth the mygers donations
If you are high gold, you don’t need them, if you are low gold, you do. Staggering people can’t see that.

If you are high gold, you don’t need them, if you are low gold, you do. Staggering people can’t see that.
If it stays 5 years, you could take a full year off any add ons and stay near the top d

Once it goes to 3, you’d need to be buying 75% across the 3 years I think. It’s becoming a chore

In June of this year you were silver. Then in July update you jumped to gold. Nothing unusually about that. But you are claiming you now have a Liverpool ticket without buying any add-ons? That’s impossible. Liverpool cut off was 1622? Gold is 1540? So you are 82 points above minimum gold… yeh I’m smelling something and it’s certainly not coffee.

In June of this year you were silver. Then in July update you jumped to gold. Nothing unusually about that. But you are claiming you now have a Liverpool ticket without buying any add-ons? That’s impossible. Liverpool cut off was 1622? Gold is 1540? So you are 82 points above minimum gold… yeh I’m smelling something and it’s certainly not coffee.
It's possible if they were near the threshold for gold last year with only 4 years worth of season tickets as next to nothing could have dropped off

I’ll have a look through order history when I’m home as I can’t think off top of my head haha and try work out from when mygers started and what was included etc

Sorry was meaning just with this seasons game mate.

I’m pretty similar points to yourself so was just curious.

No you won’t. You are just in gold. And to just be in gold I’m assuming Liverpool must be one if your first European matches or you never bothered with friendlies etc. Surprising that.
Typical reply from you
Was in travel club for years and had a few points on it
Then when mygers come out i ended up in silver cause i boycotted away games domestically cause how my club was being treated by other clubs in scotland
Probably was stupid as i didnt sign up to away games or friendlies
So when mygers started i signed up for everything and gradually it took me 2 years to get from silver to gold trying to go to every game i could
Yes i bought tickets of fans who had a euro away ticket as i didnt have enough points but over the last five years av probably been at 15 away euro games and maybe had to buy for 3 of those games
So i have now built my own points up to mid 1700s by going to games
So if i done what you say by buying all the extras a would probaly be another 300 points to add but a would rather be loyal by going to games to get my points noo buying crap

Any word when they will confirm the MyGers tiers for next 3 months? I’m guessing it’s tomorrow?

Last 5 changes were made on these dates:-

9th July 2021
20th October 2021
21st January 2022
19th April 2022
1st July 2022

rangerstv annual is due up for renewal on the 6th of October which could end good or bad

Is there a post with a breakdown of what the points added at this update is?

Thinking I might have been shortchanged here.

So since these fans in the know buying all these extras for points
Am sure one of yous can tell us what the maximum points would be without all the extras over the last 3 years

Interesting to see where they would be by not buying crap

Am sure one of yous can tell us what the maximum points would be without all the extras over the last 3 years

What do you mean by extras? Games away from Ibrox or do you include all first team matches?

Also are you including mygers membership points?

Do you include the points added for not taking a voucher in the covid season as extras?

What do you mean by extras? Games away from Ibrox or do you include all first team matches?

Also are you including mygers membership points?
Take of the points for rangers tv .. womans season. .. rangers b …. Edminston house … programmes …

Where would the top points be then for actually going to the games

Back