MyGers help

Mac85

I was just wondering if anyone could give some advice I purchased most tickets for last season for my hubby and son but never had my gers or anything like that, is it worth while registering for it for cup games etc as these tickets I had to source on here. I can't really see a clear point scoring system on the mygers website.

Also if I do decide to get them it is there a way of linking them together so when purchasing tickets they can be done together if they have enough points?

You can buy 2 seats together if available with Mygers if the the other mygers member is linked to friends and family.

If you get away tickets the system will notmally sit members togther who are linked as friends and family.

Id recommend it, you'll get the mygers points and more likely to get tickets for European nights , and all games (Celtic excluded)

I was just wondering if anyone could give some advice I purchased most tickets for last season for my hubby and son but never had my gers or anything like that, is it worth while registering for it for cup games etc as these tickets I had to source on here. I can't really see a clear point scoring system on the mygers website.

Also if I do decide to get them it is there a way of linking them together so when purchasing tickets they can be done together if they have enough points?

You link seats through Friends and Family on the tickets website.

Here is a breakdown of how you get points through MyGers:

Post in thread 'My Gers - Route to Gold' https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/my-gers-route-to-gold.209193/post-11689393

Back