MyGers home tickets available for Liverpool

Saying no general sale tickets available - is it not registering my mygers membership?

Hitting F5 like a bastard here
mate tell me about it

3 fuckin browsers open watching red section after red section appear but no being able to click on them

a genuinely want to find out the seats these sections were referring to and find out who are in those seats and how they got them

mate tell me about it

3 fuckin browsers open watching red section after red section appear but no being able to click on them

a genuinely want to find out the seats these sections were referring to and find out who are in those seats and how they got them
The closest I got was selecting a seat in main stand but couldn't put it in the basket as someone beat me to it

It's just a case of demand ridiculously outweighing demand.

But our chances would be greatly enhanced if they stopped giving them away too corperate. They do it every old firm game and at Leipzig home game last year. It's not right there's mygers members who make more games than season ticket holders

The closest I got was selecting a seat in main stand but couldn't put it in the basket as someone beat me to it

It's just a case of demand ridiculously outweighing demand.

But our chances would be greatly enhanced if they stopped giving them away too corperate. They do it every old firm game and at Leipzig home game last year. It's not right there's mygers members who make more games than season ticket holders
High demand home games should be offered to mygers based on points, the same as away games. Not really fair that folk who go to all games miss out on the big ones

Cmon mate, they've given 99% of our tickets away to people who never joined the membership

Have they tho? Does anyone actually have access to that information? Look I'm not a fan of our ticket office and I think the website is awful, MyGers is flawed but that seems like a gross exaggeration.

High demand home games should be offered to mygers based on points, the same as away games. Not really fair that folk who go to all games miss out on the big ones
I know it's rubbish , we collect mygers aka loyalty points to be shown no loyalty in return.

Fergus and Farquar from the Radisson have our tickets because they knew the right people and can pay £300 upfront.

Last edited:
Have they tho? Does anyone actually have access to that information? Look I'm not a fan of our ticket office and I think the website is awful, MyGers is flawed but that seems like a gross exaggeration.
Think about it ...Celtic home last season, Leipzig, UCL group stage , and tonight - hardly a sniff for mygers members.
Any other games we are guranteed a ticket if we log around 10am

Think about it ...Celtic home last season, Leipzig, UCL group stage , and tonight - hardly a sniff for mygers members.
I checked in at 1am on the day of the Mygers package sale and there were seats all over the ground.
We all know how the Mygers sale went.Given that no one had a chance to buy them what happened to all those seats ?

So a list of our biggest games of the last 12 months at the end of a decade starved of such occasions. If every season ticket holder takes up their ticket (which let's be honest for those games is likely) of course there are virtually none left for a MyGers sale.

So a list of our biggest games of the last 12 months at the end of a decade starved of such occasions. If every season ticket holder takes up their ticket (which let's be honest for those games is likely) of course there are virtually none left for a MyGers sale.
I wouldnt be so sure, We have many season ticket holders in England and northern Ireland. That can't do midweeks.

Big games like Dortmund, Red Star , Braga was no problem for me getting 3 seats together. You could take your pick of sections

I've managed all the recent Europa games including Leipzig and both the qualifying rounds for the CL.
CL package not a single one went to Mygers.

The reward for loyalty , from Brechin and Annan to europa final and now liverpool. Season ticket is for life

I've managed all the recent Europa games including Leipzig and both the qualifying rounds for the CL.
CL package not a single one went to Mygers.

Individual tickets have gone to MyGers tho. For Napoli the whole away section was sold to MyGers members and for Liverpool there are people in this very thread who have managed to get a ticket. It will be the same for Ajax, it may not be loads but tickets will filter down to MyGers.

The club have always kept tickets back for package deals and hospitality etc. You may be right and they may have taken more when it comes to the CL due to the desirability but to say no tickets have gone to MyGers is just not true.

Individual tickets have gone to MyGers tho. For Napoli the whole away section was sold to MyGers members and for tomorrow night there are people in this very thread who have managed to get a ticket. It will be the same for Ajax, it may not be loads but tickets will filter down to MyGers.

The club have always kept tickets back for package deals and hospitality etc. You may be right and they may have taken more when it comes to the CL due to the desirability but to say no tickets have gone to MyGers is just not true.
Farquar, do you have any spares going from your Raddison booking?

I wouldnt be so sure, We have many season ticket holders in England and northern Ireland. That can't do midweeks.

Big games like Dortmund, Red Star , Braga was no problem for me getting 3 seats together. You could take your pick of sections
It's the CL gravy train.
Individual tickets have gone to MyGers tho. For Napoli the whole away section was sold to MyGers members and for tomorrow night there are people in this very thread who have managed to get a ticket. It will be the same for Ajax, it may not be loads but tickets will filter down to MyGers.

Good grief, are you being serious an unprecedented event led to the Napoli Mygers sale.
How many have you counted on the thread as claiming that they got tickets for Liverpool
As for your highlight.
Not a single Mygers CL 3 match package went on sale.Thats a fact.
Not one.

Disagree, majority will take the package because if they can't go, someone else can.

It's the CL gravy train.

Good grief, are you being serious an unprecedented event led to the Napoli Mygers sale.
How many have you counted on the thread as claiming that they got tickets for Liverpool
As for your highlight.
Not a single Mygers CL 3 match package went on sale.Thats a fact.
Not one.

Hence I said INDIVIDUAL tickets. Anyway best of luck to you hope you manage to get a ticket.

Back