MyGers Members To Decide New Megastore Name.

No need for this to go to a vote. It'll probably be hijacked by yahoos anyway and we'll end up with a shitey name.

No need for this to go to a vote. It'll probably be hijacked by yahoos anyway and we'll end up with a shitey name.
They need confirmed rangers numbers and names.

trust me, tramps trying to hijack a vote are VERY easy to spot

No email for me

All I’ve had is a confirmation email to date. Not exactly great

I'm the same mate, but I know I need to change my settings on my account to receive them and I can't be arsed tbh.

I always get the important ones, that's all that really matters to me.

Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me groovin' with some energy

Well, I talk about it, talk about it
Talk about it, talk about it
Talk about, talk about
Talk about movin'

Gotta move on
Gotta move on
Gotta move on

Won't you take me to
Rangers Town?

Surely the rangers shop would have been simple and to the point...

being it back to the old days, the rangers shop. Simple, nae pish, just a ship that does rangers stuff.

the rangers store is as close as you’ll get to a normal club shop name, the rest are nonsense.

Went with Rangers Official Store: Ibrox

Likewise

The Rangers Store sounds like the Elite website and again muddies the water. Having it called the Official Store gives a clear message to uneducated (of which there are many) fans.

Rangers Official Store: Ibrox

Should win as incorporates our club and stadiums name

Thats what you voted for. Normally I would prefer the simpler 'the Rangers Store' but with all the shit that has went on and with the Elite website and shop still open I think the word Official need to be in there. At least for the beginning

Let me take you too.......Rangers Town

Can just picture the disco lights flashing all over the tacky PVC signage, bears in flares doing the stomp, a sense of ultimate bravado as you walk out Rangers Town tightly grasping your bear skin moccasin slippers.

I have a dream, ‘Rangers Town’, make it so.

Let me take you too.......Rangers Town

Can just picture the disco lights flashing all over the tacky PVC signage, bears in flares doing the stomp, a sense of ultimate bravado as you walk out Rangers Town tightly grasping your bear skin moccasin slippers.

I have a dream, ‘Rangers Town’, make it so.

Every right minded non mentally challenged apologist will have voted Rangers Town.

Voted for Official Rangers Store, anything with the word Official in it would suffice

Likewise

The Rangers Store sounds like the Elite website and again muddies the water.

On that note, are Elite going to be abandoning their rigid attachment to us like SD are on the 1st of August. I assumed they would anyway, as I imagine they’d make a pretty big loss trying to keep the St. Enoch store running, but I don’t think I’ve seen it confirmed anywhere.

Back