Select Your Tier

• Bronze

Votes: 509 46.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 390 35.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 196 17.9%

• Total voters
Probably been discussed numerous times on the thread already mate. I recall it being an emotive subject when the scheme was announced. The example you quote still has pitfalls. I will come back to the RangersTV analogy since its the most common means of gaining extra points. If its a family membership and the Dad subscribes to RangersTV then its not right that the points for that also go to the child, or indeed children, who form the family. Unless, as I've suggested, you take the points and split them in half, or a third or whatever. I think that would be a workable idea - though many parents might disagree at taking a points hit.

And a nightmare to administer as you suggest. Trying to keep yourself and you son on the same points will, I fear, prove to be a forlorn hope. There will be games, especially as he gets older, where he might go with his mates and you don't go - or he can't attend due to school exams or whatever and you go on your own. Repeated multiple annual subscriptions for RangersTV as you have done is also quite a hit and not really sustainable - or at least wise - in the longer term. You're choice, of course, but if it were me I'd just let it evolve naturally and see where it takes you both. Thankfully right now you are at least on the same tier. That too, inevitably, will change at some point.
Yeah, with regards to me and my son its not going to be an issue soon as he turns 16 shortly, however we've been lucky though the cccs and our RSC that since he was 5/6 he's been at pretty much every game with me home and away, my opinion (and it is just my opinion!) now is that for younger fans its going to be a lot harder through mygers where the dad will pick up a ticket in his tier but might not in the sales window for his kid, whereas the cccs would have allocated them together.

Its a minefield though, overall I agree with the whole mygers idea, there are just wee things here and there that could be tweaked to make it even better, the biggest issue I raised at the RSC meeting I was at with Greg and Natalie was the capability of the ticket sales platform on the website to cope, the recent mygers ticket registration for the launch of the shop didn't do anything to bolster my confidence, whats it going to be like when the window opens for Easter road for example? However that's for a different day!!

Can't ever recall having a failed payment, if his had failed mine would have too as he was only 12/13 at the time, you genuinely don't understand the problems that will be caused by having family members, especially parents with kids who've went together for years now being in different tiers.

Hopefully I'll hear back from mygers tomorrow.
It might not cause as many problems as you think, you might find you manage to get tickets for both of you anyway

Joined on July 16th
Havent had a welcome pack
Dont know what tier Im in

I'm the same mate, not received any welcome pack as of yet but i got an email confirming my tier level a few days later

I emailed on 5th August to get an update and I completely understand with them being busy but I would hope after a month after joining people would have received their packs by now

Can't ever recall having a failed payment, if his had failed mine would have too as he was only 12/13 at the time, you genuinely don't understand the problems that will be caused by having family members, especially parents with kids who've went together for years now being in different tiers.

Hopefully I'll hear back from mygers tomorrow.
Finally got a reply apologising for the delay and the error in my son's points, his missing points are being added asap so we now have a happy junior falkirkbear.

Was just reading through season ticket T & Cs and noticed a blue tier referenced under below Bronze. Not sure if this has been flagged before but I don't remember seeing anything?

Presumably for people on really low points (ST list).

"Priority online sales windows on a
first-come, first serve basis will be
available for each loyalty tier with
gold receiving first access, silver
second, bronze third and blue
fourth
. Each tier will have a
separate sales window and the
schedule will be published in
advance."

I reckon I will be bronze this year but maybe Silver... Not that it makes any real difference to me.

Last edited:
Was just reading through season ticket T & Cs and noticed a blue tier referenced under below Bronze. Not sure if this has been flagged before but I don't remember seeing anything?

Presumably for people on really low points (ST list).

"Priority online sales windows on a
first-come, first serve basis will be
available for each loyalty tier with
gold receiving first access, silver
second, bronze third and blue
fourth
. Each tier will have a
separate sales window and the
schedule will be published in
advance."

I reckon I will be bronze this year but maybe Silver... Not that it makes any real difference to me.
I’m hoping for silver as once the first year drops off I will be about 1282 but you never know

Back