MyGers membership

thevietnambear

Need help, do you get a membership number and a membership card so if I want to buy something how do I prove I am a member??

Your Rangers Number is used if you have one but you need to buy a MyGers membership separately you also get a membership card

Depends if the item is tied in with a MyGers Membership

Aye you get a card and a number in a welcome pack. I am not sure how you get your points.

Be interesting to see what else evolves next season from this.

Price will have to stay the same, given it’s not been truly tested/utilised, you’d imagine?

Be interesting to see what else evolves next season from this.

Price will have to stay the same, given it’s not been truly tested/utilised, you’d imagine?
Btw, your pack from this season never did arrive at mine but your birthday card did :D

Is here a run out date for the £25 voucher that could be cashed in for away games?

Is here a run out date for the £25 voucher that could be cashed in for away games?
Do you mean the £25 voucher for not claiming back on season ticket last Summer? If so, I think the deadline for using that passed a long time ago. Was initially something like end of July then extended to end of August I think.

On a different note,but still MyGers related,it would be a nice touch if the club were to give next year's free when renewing your season ticket as a thank you for those who got both this season.

Do you mean the £25 voucher for not claiming back on season ticket last Summer? If so, I think the deadline for using that passed a long time ago. Was initially something like end of July then extended to end of August I think.
That's the one, that seems like too tight a timeframe to me. Are you sure of that?
I know the options were Rangers TV or Away games as shop merchandise didn't count.

That's the one, that seems like too tight a timeframe to me. Are you sure of that?
I know the options were Rangers TV or Away games as shop merchandise didn't count.
You're right, I was out by months. Nevertheless, too late mate. 31 December was the expiry date. This is lifted from the official website FAQ on season tickets I found via Google:

The £25 voucher, available to supporters who have not requested a Season Ticket refund for the remaining games of Season 19/20, can be requested by emailing your name and Rangers number to ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk

One email request per Season Ticket must be sent from the email address registered to the Season Ticket no later than the deadline of Tuesday 30 June.

Vouchers will expire on Thursday 31st December if not redeemed.

Season Ticket General FAQs | Rangers Football Club
- under the question 'how can I apply for my £25 etc'.

Does the mygers renew automatically like the ST and money taken or do we need to renew and pay?

Do you think we will get a renewal pack with goodies? Just asking as if you cancel and renew I don’t think youd be losing any points?

Last edited:
There was a something in that survey last year that mentioned gift pack containing 150 year anniversary stuff, may be interesting to see what we get?

It was end of december but it was as never for away games - would have been able to be used on anything in the online ticketing system so home matches, tours etc

Back