Mygers notebook

Jamiegatami

As some of you will know my old man passed away this summer. I would normally bounce text messages back and forward during games with him.

I decided to use my mygers notebook to jot down what I would Text him as a replacement. Todays page is a riot B-D

I’m going to keep it going for the season.

It’s quite therapeutic for me though. Hopefully it will be a great read at the end of the season. Might post some pictures as we go!

As some of you will know my old man passed away this summer. I would normally bounce text messages back and forward during games with him.

I decided to use my mygers notebook to jot down what I would Text him as a replacement. Todays page is a riot B-D

It’s quite therapeutic for me though. Hopefully it will be a great read at the end of the season. Might post some pictures as we go!
Nice! I was thinking of doing journaling with mine for the season

That’s a brilliant idea. Hope it helps you.

Back