MyGers open training session - 23rd July

People saying the 23rd but the official site says 28th.

Subject to the return of fans, we are also pleased to announce a first-team open training session at Ibrox on July 28 that will be exclusive to 2021/22 season MyGers Members.

Same article also says 23rd at the bottom so not great whoever proof reads these things.

They’ve edited it.

I’ve went on Archive.Org and using that, I’ve been able to find the same article but what it looked like on the 28th of June.

See what I don’t understand, why do fans with a platform not speak out or better still, speak directly with the club and try to address some of this absolute nonsense - the youtubers/tweeters/podcasters/bloggers etc

They clearly have avenues where they can contact club employees
Probably don't want to be the next Jordan Campbell.

Subject to the return of fans, we are also pleased to announce a first-team open training session at Ibrox on July 28 that will be exclusive to 2021/22 season MyGers Members.

Same article also says 23rd at the bottom so not great whoever proof reads these things.

That’s amateur level stuff.

I’m not joking, repeated mistakes like that should see an individual performance managed for capability

That’s really unacceptable

Could be nothing but just jumped on the train at Milngavie down to Westeron there and was certain I seen a MyGers branded helicopter hovering over around the training ground area, looked like a few people in the new away kit on board, must have been the lucky ones that got emails about this!

The session was moved because the pitch isn't going to be trained on before this weekend.

The training session even for next week shouldn't be happening. terrible idea and always decisions made before consulting those that matter until it's too late.
Thanks for the update from your side of things mate. Sounds like there are still major concerns about the pitch. Be a nervous weekend for you guys.

The session was moved because the pitch isn't going to be trained on before this weekend.

The training session even for next week shouldn't be happening. terrible idea and always decisions made before consulting those that matter until it's too late.
So lack of commuication exists in-house as well as to the fans, shocking state of affairs. Must be very frustrating. Hope pitch holds up over weekend. Can't imagine 2 games in 2 days will help

Rapid Communication via email in 2021 should be standard and one of the easiest things to do.

Christ, if someone farts at my golf club there is an email out about it.

Back