MyGers open training session - 23rd July

Heard nothing more since it was announced. Been waiting on it as I would need to take a day off work for it if successful.

Surely if this is a big crowd that can go towards the GCCs made up increments and we should be able to get more in v Brighton and Real. Makes as much sense as their rationale

Fantastic stuff. Please pass on to whoever you report to that corporate relations may be improving by the day, but fan relations are lying face down in a rancid kebab in the gutter.
As Ive said before once the ST and MyGers money is in the communications dry up. Last year was sabre rattling about status quo etc fans fired up and parted with cash. The sabres stopped getting rattled. This season they are riding the crest of the 55 wave and threats of legal action. Threats now ceased but the likes of Dornan continue to have a pop.
We have had shambles of settlements regards friendlies and Livi ballot. Only to be followed by thw flag day statement which should have come first. The ballot for friendly tickets has been a shambles. They dont care. They have our money. They know we are loyal and will continue to put money into the club. Slowly but surely they are goimg down the route of treating the fans with same disdain as the spivs.

As Ive said before once the ST and MyGers money is in the communications dry up. Last year was sabre rattling about status quo etc fans fired up and parted with cash. The sabres stopped getting rattled. This season they are riding the crest of the 55 wave and threats of legal action. Threats now ceased but the likes of Dornan continue to have a pop.
We have had shambles of settlements regards friendlies and Livi ballot. Only to be followed by thw flag day statement which should have come first. The ballot for friendly tickets has been a shambles. They dont care. They have our money. They know we are loyal and will continue to put money into the club. Slowly but surely they are goimg down the route of treating the fans with same disdain as the spivs.
"Treating the fans with the same disdain as the spivs". :))

After Murray and the spivs I thinknits only correct to keep an eye on what the board are doing. If you want to blindly follow, crack on. We've had hollow statements and promises. They promised MyGers an open training session on 23rd, tomorrow, it's 2:30pm and no news on this. As I said slowly starting to treat fans with disdain

Not at all but i wont just blindly follow the board and not call them out when they are treating fans like mugs

It's one thing moaning about a few grievances, and you do, and another comparing the board who have got us back to the top with a bunch of crooks who were robbing us blind, sorry but it's absolutely fucking ridiculous, some folk are truly losing the plot.

It's one thing moaning about a few grievances, and you do, and another comparing the board who have got us back to the top with a bunch of crooks who were robbing us blind, sorry but it's absolutely fucking ridiculous, some folk are truly losing the plot.
Am I wrong to moan about the grievances? My concern is they get away with these as some,like you, feel they can do no wrong and then they continue with the shite. Hold them to account now and they up their game. Bury your head in the sand and they may, become worse. Yes they got rid of the spivs but that good will does not go on forever. You have your opinion and I have mine, lets leave it at that

An update will be out on this soon.
Greg, we all know that you’re not responsible for any of this and you’re not really in a position to do anything about it.

That being said though, can you please voice our concerns that the clubs communication as of late has been shockingly bad. We all put in so much money and we don’t even get the bare minimum back.

Am I wrong to moan about the grievances? My concern is they get away with these as some,like you, feel they can do no wrong and then they continue with the shite. Hold them to account now and they up their game. Bury your head in the sand and they may, become worse. Yes they got rid of the spivs but that good will does not go on forever. You have your opinion and I have mine, lets leave it at that

I couldn't care less how much you moan, fire away, I'm pointing out the idiocy of comparing them with the crooks who robbed the club blind, because that what it is, idiocy.

I couldn't care less how much you moan, fire away, I'm pointing out the idiocy of comparing them with the crooks who robbed the club blind, because that what it is, idiocy.
Let's hope you are right.
This hasnt been the best week for them. Messed up friendly tickets. Messed up statements - causing more questions than answers. Messed up MyGers training day. Maybe not robbing club but still treating the fans like mugs

Back