Mygers pack arrived this morning

On the day of the first game of the season and first game I'll attend in ages, how apt!

Contents are nice, the coaster is lovely and booklet very good.
I think MyGers is excellent . I wonder how many members there are now ? Robertson said it’s growing fast

Just opened mine. Cracking wee Saturday morning surprise. Love the metal beermat and the RFC pin. The brief 150 history booklet is really cool too. As I was opening it I expected more of the same sort of tat as the 55 party pack (which I enjoyed) but it's much more substantial than that

On the day of the first game of the season and first game I'll attend in ages, how apt!

Contents are nice, the coaster is lovely and booklet very good.
And you post it on FF
Big attention seeker ye :p

Hopefully see you soon A m8

What's in it this year? (aside from the coaster obviously)
ADULT WELCOME PACK

A commemorative photo book charting our illustrious history

A commemorative coin featuring our anniversary crest plus the Champions 55 crest on the other side!

A premium, zinc alloy coaster that features our commemorative crest plus the iconic bluebells from our stadium gates

A pin badge that features the mosaic Ready crest that proudly greets every visitor who enters the Bill Struth Main Stand

A pin badge that features the shirt we wore in the European Cup Winner’s Cup Final in 1972

An A5 glossy print that will feature an image of the trophy lift day in May that won’t be available anywhere else!

Personalised 21/22 Membership Card

67-EAFB43-52-AF-43-ED-ADEF-7900-F0-C931-A4.jpg

Got mine also, loving the 'coaster' and 'metal beermat' comments B-D

Will I get discount at the stadium store today with my shiny new mygers member card?

I’ll be giving the contents to my eldest daughter
See if I can get her to catch the bug.
she asked to come to Brighton game with me but she wouldn’t have sat still for the 90 plus the heat.
maybe when she’s 5 or 6 I’ll take her along though

I tried purchasing one for myself and the wee one today, but get an error saying I already have a membership. Don’t have one as far as I’m aware though.

Anyone else had the same issue?

I tried purchasing one for myself and the wee one today, but get an error saying I already have a membership. Don’t have one as far as I’m aware though.

Anyone else had the same issue?

Did you have one last year? They auto renewed back in April/May.

Mine just dropped through the door just as the game kicked off.
I have to say it's all quality merchandise...very tasteful!

Nae luck in the ballot....
VST no working....
No MYGERS pack for me this am....

Could be worse.... imagine being a Celtic Supporter :)

Whats the criteria for getting anything? Im a member but received f*ck all in the year since I joined.

Not complaining, would probably just get papped in a cupboard anyway, but just wondering.

Back