Mygers pack arrived this morning

Only one of our 3 arrived today.

Big printing error in the book - all the pages are upside down! Expected to see loads of comments about it but looks like we might have a unique one.

The coaster is a cracker, can you buy them anywhere as I would like to give one to a mate.

Aye, the coaster is a cracker. The badges are nice too.

I couldn't think of the point of the coin thing but an earlier comment about using it as a marker in golf makes sense (not being a golfer it didn't occure to me).
Id be frightened I’d lose it if I used it as a marker .

I think MyGers is excellent . I wonder how many members there are now ? Robertson said it’s growing fast

Mine arrived today. 2nd season for me but will be my last.

It offers me nothing. What would you say is excellent about it?

Mines arrived today, daughters never.

very nice, coin feels bit cheap only downside but definitely worth joining for.

Mine arrived today. 2nd season for me but will be my last.

It offers me nothing. What would you say is excellent about it?

Its excellent if your a collector and you’ve not got a season book as the chance of getting a home ticket in a Public Sale is very low without being a Gers Member.

My sons arrived on Thursday, he got a poster, a phone holder and tablet bag(I think).
Mines arrived today. Looks cracking. New card straight into the season ticket wallet.

Nice pack that is. Arrived Sat. Hope Bears round the world that can’t always make it to Ibrox join up and become members of the club.

Waiting on one to arrive for my unborn son. Anyone received the youngest pack?? Am I correct in saying there is a Broxi Bear Teddy with it?

Anyone had a Baby bears one through yet?
I’ve had our adults ones in but no sign of the weans.

Are these packs only for people newly subscribing or do they include people who have renewed for 2nd year?

Still dont have mine - step son got his about a week ago.

i stole the ipad case :)

My mate got his yesterday.
There was no postage paid on it,he had to pay £3.50 at the sorting office to get it o_O :) :cool:

Are people really that anxious to get it? what contents are you frantically waiting for?

I've not got mines either.

I also didn't get sent my Gers top even though they said it got delivered.

Worried sick now.

Back