MyGers packs have started to arrive

Got 2 today, thought it was 1 for me and 1 for my daughter but both membership cards in the packs are under my name. Hopefully my daughters has still to come!

Mine arrived yesterday.

Would honestly rather £5 off the MyGers fee than the cheap tat they’ve stuck in what is essentially a biscuit tin.

Either that or an option every year of a quality scarf, hat or other item.

Got mine today. The first mygers box is still the best with the scarf. I wish they done that every year instead of a notebook...

Mines arrived a few weeks ago but got the wee man's today. A bag with Broxi on it with a wee jigsaw and a ball. He's happy with it.

Got my sons today. Was just in normal packaging no tin or anything. The picture is ruined all folded over and creased, wont be able to hang it. wee bit disappointed with it.

Sitting annoyed today that mines hadn’t came. Then one arrived, then one to my mums house, then another one to my house. All sent to me. :))

To go against the grain here I love the packs that are sent out. It might include some tat but I don’t care.

I think I am in the minority here but I think the contents of all three have been fine, I will take any unwanted ones from all three years for my mancave, a tenner donation to Erskine will be made for each one so its a winner all round.

My giant pencil case arrived a couple of days ago. Included in the contents was a membership card that’s bit mine. Different name & different Rangers number

Mines arrived a few weeks ago but got the wee man's today. A bag with Broxi on it with a wee jigsaw and a ball. He's happy with it.
Still waiting on a kids pack but good to know they’re starting to get sent out.

They might as well have printed Fvkk Off on it. At least it would have meant something. Totally baffult.
Still baffult? :confused:;):oops:

69-AABF76-AC03-4905-9-E38-A3-C69079-C88-D.jpg

I got mine a couple of weeks ago, adult one is not too bad.

My 14 yo son got his this morning, it's absolute tat...he wasn't impressed!

Back