MyGers points 2021/22

Where can you check your my ger points ? I’ve been looking on the site and the app and can’t find anything
Me too m8, I've joined mygers last year and this year, and on the Rangers app it says do you want to join mygers, it's bloody hopeless! I've already paid my subscription!!

So many ways to log in to your account:

Ticket purchase.
MyGers.
My account.

It's so blinking confusing.

Different mechanisms for each. Surely it can be streamlined?

Also RTV doesn't automatically renew, so it's easy to forget about and points are lost.

Is there a definitive list on how many points you get for each different purchase now? Programmes, Edmiston House, Merchandise, Domestic Away Games, European Away Games (appear to be 3 points s stated above)?

Ticket purchase.
MyGers.
My account.

Also RTV doesn't automatically renew, so it's easy to forget about and points are lost.

Is there a definitive list on how many points you get for each different purchase now? Programmes, Edmiston House, Merchandise, Domestic Away Games, European Away Games (appear to be 3 points s stated above)?
i think you can set it to auto renew - mines did this season.

Ticket purchase.
MyGers.
My account.

You don’t get points for merchandise.

Ticket purchase.
MyGers.
My account.

It is a pain in the a*se to find.

Surely the same login/page can be used for all?

Away and euro away should be nowhere it.

You're basically saying it's sound for you to skip the queue ahead of someone who goes every week because you're happy to spend money on stuff that someone like me will not.

So you swan back into the country and can potentially pick up an away ticket ahead of someone who's been going most weeks?

Tickets should be given on a loyalty basis to match going fans. Absolutely farce that anyone thinks different.
Agree.

I work every 2nd weekend pretty much use all my holidays and favours from others to go to games, unfortunately I miss games because of it. I'm as loyal as I can be.

The allocation of a few aways a year gave me a chance to juggle stuff around.

Also had 10 Travel Club points, the new system is going to mean I'll struggle to get tickets when I can make it/not have enough time to juggle it around.

I'm not as bothered with the away games as I'll hopefully pick up tickets along the way but more annoyed about the euro aways, sometimes siting in work until an hour before I need to leave for the airport after working double shifts just to get the time off.

Edit - My Gers has me Bronze by the way.

Last edited:
I would think thats highly unlikely, even more so with the 4th tier thats now been added.

It’s absolutely going to be the case, there’ll be people in the gold category missing out on away tickets for every game

That’s not really a loyalty scheme is it? Someone could be on max points but miss out because of the farce that is first come, first served

Going to be an absolute free for all

I’ve got another slant on this just to add to the discussion. My nephew who is 15 and my own boy who is only 5 have low mygers points, if they are starved of away tickets because they are hoovered up by all the gold members then how are they supposed to climb the ladder. I’m pretty sure by the time they are 16/17 they will want to go to every game home and away like I did. Loyalty should be rewarded but it shouldn’t be a closed shop.

The point about registering an interest in away games / European sways is a good one IMO. If you could log in and register an interest from any tier and then allocations were made from that list I’d say that’s fair.

E.G. Livingston Away 6500 allocation:

2800 Gold
1600 Silver
1200 Bronze
900 4th tier

Those unsuccessful would then get priority in future ballots.

it would also be a good idea for the club to publish the amount of supporters in each tier IMO as it may help people’s concerns if they knew what they were competing against. I think there were 30,000 mygers members last season so if only 3000 were gold there would be a good chance that they would be getting every away anyway.

I’ve got another slant on this just to add to the discussion. My nephew who is 15 and my own boy who is only 5 have low mygers points, if they are starved of away tickets because they are hoovered up by all the gold members then how are they supposed to climb the ladder. I’m pretty sure by the time they are 16/17 they will want to go to every game home and away like I did. Loyalty should be rewarded but it shouldn’t be a closed shop.

The point about registering an interest in away games / European sways is a good one IMO. If you could log in and register an interest from any tier and then allocations were made from that list I’d say that’s fair.

2800 Gold
1600 Silver
1200 Bronze
900 4th tier

it would also be a good idea for the club to publish the amount of supporters in each tier IMO as it may help people’s concerns if they knew what they were competing against. I think there were 30,000 mygers members last season so if only 3000 were gold there would be a good chance that they would be getting every away anyway.

The travel club wasn’t a closed shop and new members were at the bottom of the pile

2800 Gold
1600 Silver
1200 Bronze
900 4th tier

The travel club wasn't a closed shop, when I first joined in 2011 my first European away match was Sporting Lisbon and I had zero points, then I got a ticket for PSV a few weeks later.

When tickets were issued correctly the travel club was nearly flawless, people started exploiting it when they started issuing tickets here rather than abroad.

How did you manage it ?? I still can’t see my points ?

I logged in to the ticket purchase section then clicked the menu icon with 3 horizontal bars in the top right corner.

Then I clicked on MyGers membership>Membership tier

This brought up a page explaining the different tiers , half way down the page you can click 'here' and it will take you to your points total.

2800 Gold
1600 Silver
1200 Bronze
900 4th tier

it would also be a good idea for the club to publish the amount of supporters in each tier IMO as it may help people’s concerns if they knew what they were competing against. I think there were 30,000 mygers members last season so if only 3000 were gold there would be a good chance that they would be gettingevery away anyway.
Livingston isn’t a great example.
Anyone who wanted to go to Livingston for an away game could get a ticket with very little effort.
Plus only about half the allocation the club receive for an away fixture goes to the away ticket scheme.Supporters clubs and corporate get allocations too.
Suggesting that 3,000 gold members have a good chance of every away game is nonsense.

Back