Mygers points being updated

GeckoBear29

Proud Bronze MyGers Member
Official Ticketer
See the mygers points are being updated, wonder if it’s to rush the update through so that Blackpool/Sunderland is based on new point balance.

I don’t get it, why would they change the points now and then before the season revert back to the three years and change it all again??

I don’t get it, why would they change the points now and then before the season revert back to the three years and change it all again??

My points has shot up about 160 which is a surprise because I assumed they would drop it from 5 years to 3 years for this season?...

My opinion is that it should stay at 5. Putting it down to 3 years which includes the No fans season due to COVID would be ridiculous.
I voted to keep at 5, but that’s obviously from someone who’s been around for 7 seasons now.

Might not get the same votes from those who joined in the Gerrard season

If I was a positive thinker and someone who might have an ounce of hope that Rangers were actually listening to fans and halting this 3 year nonsense, it would maybe suggest this update would confirm they aren’t going to 3 years after all.

But for some reason, it seems Rangers are updating the points just now, only for these to be slashed massively come their new 3 season rule. I honestly don’t get the logic with the way MyGers is being run. Why wouldn’t they just do it in one go, instead of having us all on tenterhooks waiting the inevitable carving up of previously held points?

Up 170 points. As per other thread I think it's

120 for ST renewal
5 each for the 2 post split home games plus Leipzig and Braga
20 for mygers renewal
10 for early mygers renewal

If I was a positive thinker and someone who might have an ounce of hope that Rangers were actually listening to fans and halting this 3 year nonsense, it would maybe suggest this update would confirm they aren’t going to 3 years after all.

But for some reason, it seems Rangers are updating the points just now, only for these to be slashed massively come their new 3 season rule. I honestly don’t get the logic with the way MyGers is being run. Why wouldn’t they just do it in one go, instead of having us all on tenterhooks waiting the inevitable carving up of previously held points?
Doesn’t indicate anything, the normal process is add then remove anyway

So all points from April-July will be added, they’ll then remove 1 year or 3 years based on it being 5 year or 3 year period

Up 170 points. As per other thread I think it's

120 for ST renewal
5 each for the 2 post split home games plus Leipzig and Braga
20 for mygers renewal
10 for early mygers renewal
Would make sense if European final wasn’t included, don’t think they’ve added programme points the.

Doesn’t indicate anything, the normal process is add then remove anyway

So all points from April-July will be added, they’ll then remove 1 year or 3 years based on it being 5 year or 3 year period

Ah I see what you mean. There will be a raft of people who will see their new totals today and then have all their dreams of Euro away tickets etc snatched away before the season starts.

Ah I see what you mean. There will be a raft of people who will see their new totals today and then have all their dreams of Euro away tickets etc snatched away before the season starts.

Tbf the majority won't even know they've been updated until the email is sent in a few weeks

Has anyone else’s balance disappeared altogether? Logging in to my account and where I normally view mygers balance is completely blank of anything relating to mygers.

I’ve definitely renewed.

Only signed up a few weeks ago and where my points usually appear, there’s nothing showing at all now.

Possibly will be keeping it at 5 years after the MyGers survey feedback.

Wonder if they will even share the feedback from the survey

My account isn't even showing the mygers points in my account section somehow, and cant see any option for order history either :rolleyes:

Yeah I am up 170 odds assume my gers / ST

Need to sort my RTV to be annual to get the points as of 1st July as I paid it monthly before

Back