Mygers points being updated

That’s rubbish , not fair
Not fair? The scheme currently covers 5 seasons, therefore at the end of every season - and as the new season kicks in - then the oldest season has to drop off. That’s your 250 points or so dropping off. Same as everybody else.

Here’s more bad news, there is talk of it dropping to 3 seasons instead of 5 - so you might have another two full seasons to drop off still.:eek:

Of course, the tier levels will be re-aligned as well but we don’t know what they will be yet.

You really could do with reading at least some of the thread mate.

There are a large proportion of gold who go everywhere and will stay in gold because they travel and deserve to stay there.

There are a smaller proportion there because they ticked ccs, travel club and friendlies. They dont away and pass on the tickets to mates. They are the ones who will be scared from this.
That is accurate summation

There’s also a proportion of high silver that have played the game with add ons that will soon overtake low golds and they’ll not be overtaken again as they buy add ons going forward

Not fair? The scheme currently covers 5 seasons, therefore at the end of every season - and as the new season kicks in - then the oldest season has to drop off. That’s your 250 points or so dropping off. Same as everybody else.

Here’s more bad news, there is talk of it dropping to 3 seasons instead of 5 - so you might have another two full seasons to drop off still.:eek:

Of course, the tier levels will be re-aligned as well but we don’t know what they will be yet.

Hiy, you’re cutting my grass here Mr VPN. I don’t try and take over your rangers tv threads

Hiy, you’re cutting my grass here Mr VPN. I don’t try and take over your rangers tv threads
Ha ha, my apologies mate. I probably bring as much relevant input to MyGers threads as you would to the RangersTV threads LOL. Didn’t mean to ‘tread on your toes’.

Truth is, Summer is f*cking boring though, so I’m sticking my nose into all sorts of shit to see if I can pick a fight.;):)

There are a large proportion of gold who go everywhere and will stay in gold because they travel and deserve to stay there.

There are a smaller proportion there because they ticked ccs, travel club and friendlies. They dont away and pass on the tickets to mates. They are the ones who will be scared from this.
To a degree that is correct however there are those who simply harvest the points, don't go everywhere and just pass the ticket on.

I’ve gone up 180 points. My season ticket was in my dads name during the 5th season which meant I really only had 4 seasons worth of points. Now 5 seasons worth, it’ll be interesting to see what the tier thresholds will be and also if they go ahead with the 3 season cycle. If the club were doing the 3 year why would they do this update then do it again for a 3 year system?

It seems consistent though, you don't get points for a semi final or final v Celtic or away tickets v Celtic so for me the principle is you don't get points for games that pretty much every fan would kill for a ticket for. I'd imagine if you just missed the threshold for one of those games in no more you would be understandably annoyed that the people that just beat you to the ticket also got points for it meaning you were even less likely to be able to go to games like that in the future.
I say that as someone who doesn't go to enough matches to be near the threshold for those types of fixtures and I think it's fair enough that people more dedicated than me get those tickets. Just want to make it clear I'm not arguing out of self-interest

By that logic why dish out 15 points for Leipzig away as this was a semi final?

Between Leipzig and Frankfurt I forked out £1200 without getting a bed for the night.
(I’m not the only one)

I’m getting a grand total of 15 points.

Spent £60 the other day for RTV and getting 25 points. The current system is a shambles.

Just showing that I have a selective memory- I’ll reject your offer of gender reconstruction because I’m a big enough dick in my own right without assuming the role of a little dick :shh::cool:
Selective memory? So you choose to remember my posts, I’m flattered Joey boy. Warms the heart

No the issue is , most of us have been season ticket holders for over 20 years , 28 for me . I was there from the hedge to Annan . So it’s right we should be in top points above someone who got a ST 2 yrs ago

Selective memory? So you choose to remember my posts, I’m flattered Joey boy. Warms the heart
I actually follow the thread with interest and your input has been very informative regarding MyGers set up and administration- so it shocked me when you said you were taking a back seat in full knowledge you just couldn’t help yourself when the MyGers issue resurfaced- it is things like this where my selective memory kicks in - especially when you have practically warned @Valley Bluenose to butt out :cool: of YOUR thread;)

No the issue is , most of us have been season ticket holders for over 20 years , 28 for me . I was there from the hedge to Annan . So it’s right we should be in top points above someone who got a ST 2 yrs ago
Maybe not two years but surely you would agree 5/6 years is perfectly fine. Otherwise our away support would be the pensioner loyal.

I actually follow the thread with interest and your input has been very informative regarding MyGers set up and administration- so it shocked me when you said you were taking a back seat in full knowledge you just couldn’t help yourself when the MyGers issue resurfaced- it is things like this where my selective memory kicks in - especially when you have practically warned @Valley Bluenose to butt out :cool: of YOUR thread;)
Me and Mr VPN go way back, light hearted joke as you can see with his reply

He knows it was a joke, apologies if that went over your head

@Valley Bluenose we’ll need to release a statement to assure people we’re still on good terms buddy

@Valley Bluenose we’ll need to release a statement to assure people we’re still on good terms buddy
I knew you were joking, hence the reason for sarcastic replies- anyway everything’s good now as I’m contemplating purchasing the Rangers tv subscription for 25 points to take me back up to 1600 points

Aye @joseph myself and @Aww Skew have had many, many words on MyGers. We don’t always agree ha ha, but I knew his comment was light-hearted - as was my response and I’m absolutely certain that’s how both of us took it.

I knew you were joking, hence the reason for sarcastic replies- anyway everything’s good now as I’m contemplating purchasing the Rangers tv subscription for 25 points to take me back up to 1600 points
Hey, cool. I look forward to seeing you in the RangersTV threads mate - that’s much more ‘my bag’ than bloody MyGers.:))

those with the highest points will get the rewards and see their points total grow by highest amount. Gold members will still be gold and unless they stop buying, will remain gold.

If you’ve been a season ticket holder for 28 years, why didn’t you have an issue with ST holders who got theirs 23 years after you?

Ultimately those who have top points just now have gathered them over a 5 year period by attending games and purchases- so therefore you will have more points than someone who only qualifies for 2 years points as a season ticket holder- you don’t get extra points for being a season ticket holder longer than 5 years, but when those “new season ticket holders” reach the 5 year threshold everyone becomes equal and points will be based on games and purchases - not the length of time that you’ve had a season ticket

Can anyone confirm if they have started taking the 17/18 season off or was the posters who said they were down 400 odd mygers points at it?

Can anyone confirm if they have started taking the 17/18 season off or was the posters who said they were down 400 odd mygers points at it?
I’ve got 10 more points than I had last month and no idea why. I’m confused by the amount of posters saying they’ve lost hundreds of points.

If you had checked your points between them adding this seasons (22/23) and them removing 16/17 it’ll look like you’d lost hundreds.
If you hadn’t checked in between those times you’ll look like under 100 has dropped off.

I’ve got 10 more points than I had last month and no idea why. I’m confused by the amount of posters saying they’ve lost hundreds of points.
Not that some people on here need a reason to be confused by mygers etc, but the club didn't help matters by adding the remainder of last seasons points and this seasons ST points, mygers renewal points etc last week for everyone to view, then wiped the 16/17 points a few days later. They should have took it all offline until it was completed and perhaps sent an email explaining what they were doing. If people just compared their points as it stands now to what it was in April you will know where you stand instead of comparing to the 16/17 season points coming off from last weeks midweek total! Confusing myself now ffs! :))
eg: April 1610 points
Midweek last week 1771 points
Now: 1586 points
24 points lost from April

Not that some people on here need a reason to be confused by mygers etc, but the club didn't help matters by adding the remainder of last seasons points and this seasons ST points, mygers renewal points etc last week for everyone to view, then wiped the 16/17 points a few days later. They should have took it all offline until it was completed and perhaps sent an email explaining what they were doing. If people just compared their points as it stands now to what it was in April you will know where you stand instead of comparing to the 16/17 season points coming off from last weeks midweek total! Confusing myself now ffs! :))
eg: April 1610 points
Midweek last week 1771 points
Now: 1586 points
24 points lost from April
I agree completely. This should have been done out of sight. I also don’t think we can make any assumptions about what they’ve done so far.

Back