Mygers points being updated

Interesting that they've not given any points for last seasons away games yet. Wonder if they're still trying to decide on how many should be given

Up 185, possibly missing the womans game though unless that was before the last update?

Possibly will be keeping it at 5 years after the MyGers survey feedback.

Wonder if they will even share the feedback from the survey
Doubt they’ve even read that mate :))

They’ll be adding the July point update to make it easier for changing to three years. They’ll want everything upto date before taking off two seasons I’d imagine

I think the three season history will open a lot of doors for newer fans

Will lead to extra revenue for the club overall imo

MyGers is a powerful tool and great business model for the club
Goes against the rewarding loyalty mantra

Also, those that are high in gold at present will always be gold so the only way there’ll be a lot of movement is if the club change the design of the scheme

I think the three season history will open a lot of doors for newer fans

Will lead to extra revenue for the club overall imo

MyGers is a powerful tool and great business model for the club
No, it is a loyality scheme and should 100% not be done to 3 years, and I believe will stay at 5.

No, it is a loyality scheme and should 100% not be done to 3 years, and I believe will stay at 5.
It should stay 5 until the 2020/21 season has passed for historical points seasons so at least 2024/25 before any change should take place to drop it to 3 if 4 then 2025/26

Just to clarify, and apologies if recently covered, do you get mygers points for away friendlies, i.e. Blackpool & Sunderland?

I voted to keep at 5, but that’s obviously from someone who’s been around for 7 seasons now.

Might not get the same votes from those who joined in the Gerrard season
Highlights the fact everyone will choose what suits their personal circumstances best, and that goes for opinions on ticket distribution too

It’s an emotive subject but ultimately the club has caused this and turned fans on other fans

The biggest mistake they’ve ever made is presume people would only buy things they intend to use and label it as a loyalty scheme

“Always rangers, always rewarded” - not seen them use that tagline in a while :D

Latest posts

Back