Mygers points being updated

I’ve got 10 more points than I had last month and no idea why. I’m confused by the amount of posters saying they’ve lost hundreds of points.
More recently than last month, they added on all the points from everyone's ST renewals and the last few games of last season. Then they removed a season's worth of points.

The people saying they've lost hundreds of points have just lost hundreds compared to the temporarily high total they had after the latest points had been added on.

More recently than last month, they added on all the points from everyone's ST renewals and the last few games of last season. Then they removed a season's worth of points.

The people saying they've lost hundreds of points have just lost hundreds compared to the temporarily high total they had after the latest points had been added on.
Cheers mate that explains it

I had 1705 at end of last update and before any additions, in the tail end of the year like normal I applied for everything and got nothing for domestic away games but went to Braga, Leipzig and the final as well as domestic semi and cup, I'm now siting at 1633 after all additions and deductions ( if it has now settled) I haven't bought any add on's and have no intention of doing that and I'm still no were near the top and know of some bodies who are not far behind me and have been to only one European game in their last ten years on this planet. :mad::mad:

I had 1705 at end of last update and before any additions, in the tail end of the year like normal I applied for everything and got nothing for domestic away games but went to Braga, Leipzig and the final as well as domestic semi and cup, I'm now siting at 1633 after all additions and deductions ( if it has now settled) I haven't bought any add on's and have no intention of doing that and I'm still no were near the top and know of some bodies who are not far behind me and have been to only one European game in their last ten years on this planet. :mad::mad:
No points were awarded for either the EL final or semi final v Celtic.

Don’t see anything awarded for the final Vs Hearts either.
So finals, games against Celtic, away games. Are all literally pointless by the looks of it.
Those who applied for, and purchased, an Away League ticket (bar Dhims) got 15 points in total. I thought there were points for the SC Final but can't be certain on that one. Would only have been 1 point.

Those who applied for, and purchased, an Away League ticket (bar Dhims) got 15 points in total. I thought there were points for the SC Final but can't be certain on that one. Would only have been 1 point.
Yes, but they’d be as well saving themselves the bother of giving any points based on the way they’re giving them out.

You get points for individual euro games but not domestic, the argument about the games being oversubscribed is the same for both

They’ve completely laced their pants in shite

Don’t see anything awarded for the final Vs Hearts either.
So finals, games against Celtic, away games. Are all literally pointless by the looks of it.
Yeah,no sign of any points for cup final v Hearts.
Add to that the same points for away games pretty much awarded to everyone it does seem a bit pointless (pun intended).

Everyone got the same so why even give them out?
I know guys who never applied for any and got the points awarded. Makes sense…

Not sure that is the case mate. Not seen anyone claim that one yet.
Is it apply for 1 and purchase 1 you get 15pts? And applying for all and getting 8 gets you 15pts?

I’m sure there was meant to be a % of what you were offered needed purchased to get points but that was maybe too much hassle.

Waste of time imo regardless giving everyone the same. Just inflates the totals.

Is it apply for 1 and purchase 1 you get 15pts? And applying for all and getting 8 gets you 15pts?

I’m sure there was meant to be a % of what you were offered needed purchased to get points but that was maybe too much hassle.

Waste of time imo regardless giving everyone the same. Just inflates the totals.
You're correct. Anyone who applied and bought one (or more) got the 15 points. And, yes, it was meant to be based on a % but, as @Aww Skew says, they shat it.

If you didn't apply you didn't get points though.

Is it confirmed this is what they’ve done.

What a shambles.

My mate successful for 2 and bought only one and only got 5 points
I’m not entirely sure how it was done as haven’t been keeping track on it too much. Why I was asking.
You’d like to think they made some form of differential with it.

Although going forward everyone will buy all tickets offered and it’ll be no difference.

An absolute farce. I was fully on board with the same number of MyGers points allocated if the individual applied for 100% of tickets offered whether it was 1 or 8. That was fair.

Yet they’ve moved the goalposts again with this sh*te. Seriously p*ssing me off that they continue to dub this as a loyalty scheme. It’s nothing of the sort.

Last edited:
An absolute farce. I was fully on board with the same number of MyGers points if they applied for 100% of tickets offered whether it was 1 or 8. That was fair.

Yet they’ve moved the goalposts again with this sh*te. Seriously p*ssing me off that they continue to dub this as a loyalty scheme. It’s nothing of the sort.
It appears that the people who were most vocal at the start are being replaced with new posters taking over the mantle

Heartwarming to say the least

An absolute farce. I was fully on board with the same number of MyGers points if they applied for 100% of tickets offered whether it was 1 or 8. That was fair.

See post #971. Looks like Tam Buffel's mate may have been 'human error' rather than any change to what was supposed to happen. @GeckoBear29's mate had his points curtailed for not buying.

Shambles nevertheless.

I’m not entirely sure how it was done as haven’t been keeping track on it too much. Why I was asking.
You’d like to think they made some form of differential with it.

Although going forward everyone will buy all tickets offered and it’ll be no difference.
I applied for every single game.I got 8 through MyGers (Always been in Gold).
Appreciate getting the tickets.
My neighbour applied for “a few” games and got one away ticket,Livingston away (always been in bronze).
We both got 5 points for away registration and 10 points for away attendance=15 points in total.
It was supposed to be 2 points per game (lower cat game) and 1 point for higher category game.
No points allocated yet for SC final v Hearts.
They definitely make it up as they go along.

See post #971. Looks like Tam Buffel's mate may have been 'human error' rather than any change to what was supposed to happen. @GeckoBear29's mate had his points curtailed for not buying.

Shambles nevertheless.
Given 4 or 5 guys on a message board are no internal debate to how the system works sums it up perfectly really.
Lack of clarity at the forefront of it all.

Given 4 or 5 guys on a message board are no internal debate to how the system works sums it up perfectly really.
Lack of clarity at the forefront of it all.
Precisely! If only there was clear and transparent T&Cs that the club never deviated from, then people would know where they stood

I applied for every single game.I got 8 through MyGers (Always been in Gold).
Appreciate getting the tickets.
My neighbour applied for “a few” games and got one away ticket,Livingston away (always been in bronze).
We both got 5 points for away registration and 10 points for away attendance=15 points in total.
It was supposed to be 2 points per game (lower cat game) and 1 point for higher category game.
No points allocated yet for SC final v Hearts.
They definitely make it up as they go along.
So a member in gold applying for only the “big” games and likely getting at least a few, would be “rewarded” in the same manner as someone in gold potentially getting majority cat B & C.
Very interesting moving forward that is.

So a member in gold applying for only the “big” games and likely getting at least a few, would be “rewarded” in the same manner as someone in gold potentially getting majority cat B & C.
Very interesting moving forward that is.
My pal and his dad got Hearts and Aberdeen away games back to back.
I went 12 away games in a row without getting from MyGers then got St Johnstone :oops::D
A guy only applied for one away game all season (Annan in the cup) and got that when the allocation was only 300 :rolleyes::D

My pal and his dad got Hearts and Aberdeen away games back to back.
I went 12 away games in a row without getting from MyGers then got St Johnstone :oops::D
Assume they moved in to gold from silver or something then? To look like they were short of tickets compared to those around them.

System is excellent…

Assume they moved in to gold from silver or something then? To look like they were short of tickets compared to those around them.

System is excellent…
Yes,reading between the lines that would appear to be what happened :cool:

The comment was everyone would go to an OF away. So yes, the term glory hunters is very appropriate. Do these same people not fancy Livi away with a much larger allocation?
Everyone’s circumstances are different but some prioritise rangers and it’s their life.

Others choose to spend money on nights out/holidays whereas others go without to follow the team everywhere

Some choose which job they take based on the flexibility to get time off to watch rangers etc

Everyone’s circumstances are different but some prioritise rangers and it’s their life.

Others choose to spend money on nights out/holidays whereas others go without to follow the team everywhere

Some choose which job they take based on the flexibility to get time off to watch rangers etc
The majority high in gold are those that put Rangers first. Make the sacrifices it does take to follow Rangers everywhere. And it frustrates me, what is meant to be a loyalty membership scheme, does not really reward those that always put Rangers first - except for European matches.

No more points been removed over the last couple of days so I’d be very surprised now if they went to three years. Emails and thresholds won’t be out till July.

Shambles nevertheless.

The fact that can happen at all is shambles, human error or not. Was it a human error that bears knocked back Motherwell after the split and bagged a scum ticket the following week?

We’re paying for this service and they are jumping from one clusterf*ck to the next.

The comment was everyone would go to an OF away. So yes, the term glory hunters is very appropriate. Do these same people not fancy Livi away with a much larger allocation?
Well most of our games are like hen teeth and a lot would like it.

If you want to continue to call folk Glory Hunter says more about how poorly you view other bears and maybe your perception of yourself.

Well most of our games are like hen teeth and a lot would like it.

If you want to continue to call folk Glory Hunter says more about how poorly you view other bears and maybe your perception of yourself.
Livingston and st johnstone games last season went to 3 ballots

Those games must not have been good enough for some though

Mind we couldn’t sell out the 3 stands for St Johnstone in February 2020 despite having 16000+ on away cccs

That was utterly embarrassing

And snapped up by those in lower tiers. Those in the higher tiers ignored them as they get the far larger allocation of tickets.

So is it silver and gold who are glory hunters as that would be counter intuitive to the points they have collected?

Back