Mygers points being updated

1051 points now (up). Take me out of Bronze into Silver?

To be honest, I go to all home games, got semis and finals at Hampden, and a couple of lower popularity aways last season on high bronze which will do me fine anyway, so not sure it’ll make much difference.

1051 points now (up). Take me out of Bronze into Silver?

To be honest, I go to all home games, got semis and finals at Hampden, and a couple of lower popularity aways last season on high bronze which will do me fine anyway, so not sure it’ll make much difference.
Silver starts at 966 at the moment but the thresholds will almost certainly change.

Well most of our games are like hen teeth and a lot would like it.

If you want to continue to call folk Glory Hunter says more about how poorly you view other bears and maybe your perception of yourself.
I’ll call anyone a glory hunter or a big game Charlie that won’t go to a Livi or St Johnstone match but would go to an OF. Would find double the money for that match or manage to somehow get a shift off of work. I am right. You are wrong.

Livingston and st johnstone games last season went to 3 ballots

Those games must not have been good enough for some though
I’m not understanding his logic. The argument was everyone would go to an OF game but the same people clearly ain’t interested in a match that goes to three ballots.

How do you add a single use QR code when the programmes are mass printed so would all have the same QR code in them?
Mail merge allows functionailty like that... marketing departments pay a fortune for printing... software lets you pull in unique sections for mass prints... like peoples address details for example...

I’m not understanding his logic. The argument was everyone would go to an OF game but the same people clearly ain’t interested in a match that goes to three ballots.
Those in gold and silver passed up all those ballots too.

But yeah its my logic is skewed. Will leave it at that

That was one of my balloted games, ragin!
Had threads for months on here with people crying they’d only had 2 or 3 tickets yet there was a few thousand that went unsold

Backs up the view of Euro bus that people pick and choose

Had threads for months on here with people crying they’d only had 2 or 3 tickets yet there was a few thousand that went unsold

Backs up the view of Euro bus that people pick and choose
Used to be pish when you got balloted Livi, you know you’d get offered to buy it anyway so waste of a balloted ticket

Wrong, going by other threads in recent years there would be a mass boycott of the Piggery the amount of people that said they won't set foot in the place.........:))

Wrong, going by other threads in recent years there would be a mass boycott of the Piggery the amount of people that said they won't set foot in the place.........:))
Attitude would soon change if it was a title decider or if they actually got offered one

“I don’t get why any rangers fans want to go to Parkhead” brigade would quickly disperse

I’ll be honest, I’ve a young one who’s never been there, we apply for every game if I got and he never he would go with my bus and I’d give him mine. If we both got I’d make sure the deserving members of the bus had and then I’d take him if not he’d go with them.

I don’t want to go but if I had to for him then I would

I make it circa 600 points available for 17/18 and 18/19 seasons combined if you’d been at all euro aways, cup games, friendlies etc

So if it moves to 3 seasons, some unlucky people will be losing 5-600 points :eek:

This is very exciting :)
I’ve read lots of your posts about mygers as a guest and a member, you might come across as grouchy but most of your posts are on point. It’s weird how it’s just kinda accepted.

It’s not a loyalty scheme at all

I’ve read lots of your posts about mygers as a guest and a member, you might come across as grouchy but most of your posts are on point. It’s weird how it’s just kinda accepted.

It’s not a loyalty scheme at all
It’s ok, you don’t need to mince your words - I’m sure there’s more appropriate words than grouchy haha

It’s ok, you don’t need to mince your words - I’m sure there’s more appropriate words than grouchy haha
Na mate, it’s true, I’ve seen it suggested you just like moaning, but most posts are bang on.

I sit with a lot of the young team on the bus and over the last 5 years aye they’re more loyal than me but over the last 20 year I shit all over them, but it’s not really how it should work is it?

How does the young team replace me if from 03-08 I missed 12 games home and away? How do kids get in if adults are on 1900 points and there first season book gets them 120? It’s a lot of pish really.

My boy over the period them deemed points worthy went to 14 away games in boycott year and 26 in the next 3 year but got about 10 points as they were from the bus bar the very odd game from Rangers.

Then there’s the travel club merge. It’s a lot of shite and shoulda started div 3 if anywhere but it didn’t and now it’s a shambles

Announce 5 years B-D
That would be a laugh. It would lose any credibility that they had about this farce :))

Every time something causes the masses to whine they make it up again and try and please everybody to keep the money rolling in.

Is there much that they have said that they have actually stuck to? :))

That would be a laugh. It would lose any credibility that they had about this farce :))

Every time something causes the masses to whine they make it up again and try and please everybody to keep the money rolling in.

The best one was that the club saying they wouldn’t ever do a ballot and it would be first come, first served as it’s fairer

Months of me saying that gold members, in theory, could end up getting 0 if they were beaten in the race and me being told it wouldn’t happen, bla bla bla

First away game comes, ross county in august. We all remember the mess that was. Club quickly backtracked, put out an apology statement, said they would improve customer services and the ballots were introduced :D

What a u-turn that was haha

Although 5 years is much more fair for a loyalty scheme, how can they just change terms and conditions every year? It won’t affect me personally as I’ll probably be in Bronze regardless on circa 900 points. Being from Northern Ireland it’s difficult and expensive to plan for away games in the hope you pick one up.

Although 5 years is much more fair for a loyalty scheme, how can they just change terms and conditions every year? It won’t affect me personally as I’ll probably be in Bronze regardless on circa 900 points. Being from Northern Ireland it’s difficult and expensive to plan for away games in the hope you pick one up.
are you new to mygers :D

They’ve been changing the goalposts since day one haha

I missed them communicating that the scheme was moving to three years this summer.
Did they email everyone to tell us?

I missed them communicating that the scheme was moving to three years this summer.
Did they email everyone to tell us?
No, it was included in the updated terms and conditions

No public announcement, done on the sly as they like to do :D

Have the club ever publicly admitted the issue regarding CCCS friendship groups in ballots (the full group is considered to be on the same amount of games as the friend with the most) so long as they’re in the same tier?

What gets me is a match going loyalty scheme then points can be gained from buying Ed house packages etc that a family man taking 1 2 or 3 kids would need to spend aboutn350 quid to get the points on offer.

It’s not loyalty it’s big wallets. Travel club guys on max or just off max points becoming bronze members because they merged the groups, don’t miss an away tie but don’t have an ST so drop to the lowest tier.

Club can be wanks at times

The best one was that the club saying they wouldn’t ever do a ballot and it would be first come, first served as it’s fairer

Months of me saying that gold members, in theory, could end up getting 0 if they were beaten in the race and me being told it wouldn’t happen, bla bla bla

First away game comes, ross county in august. We all remember the mess that was. Club quickly backtracked, put out an apology statement, said they would improve customer services and the ballots were introduced :D

What a u-turn that was haha
We were told for months before it EPL teams used the same ticketing system so it would be fine hahaha, just about every potential flaw that was raised has happened, my favourite was when folk who weren't signed up to friendlies got Real Madrid tickets instead of those who were signed up.

Would get a good laugh at a timeline of events from our ticket office over the past season.

What gets me is a match going loyalty scheme then points can be gained from buying Ed house packages etc that a family man taking 1 2 or 3 kids would need to spend aboutn350 quid to get the points on offer.

It’s not loyalty it’s big wallets. Travel club guys on max or just off max points becoming bronze members because they merged the groups, don’t miss an away tie but don’t have an ST so drop to the lowest tier.

Club can be wanks at times
Easy income for the club and people who won’t get away European tickets as they don’t have enough points will more than likely purchase in order to try and get there. Without some other way of earning points how will they ever catch those in front? Those in gold absolutely deserve to be there btw.

This is going to be a proper free for all if we move to 3 years.. which is really only 2 with the covid season included.

I expect myself to narrowly drop out of Gold but at least this thread will be entertaining.

Easy income for the club and people who won’t get away European tickets as they don’t have enough points will more than likely purchase in order to try and get there. Without some other way of earning points how will they ever catch those in front? Those in gold absolutely deserve to be there btw.
I’m gold and my boy silver but every away day going on our bus costs a small fortune drinking or not.

For me you shouldn’t be able to catch up just because you can afford to.

We were at killie 5 times out of 6 away from
Home but an Ed house package can give 125 points more. 25 away games is an Ed house package. It can be abused and I think it’s shite
Buses are struggling also

Be interesting to see if they offer refunds to those that want it due to the change in terms and conditions.

I’m high gold but my son is silver I bought it last year and it was pointless never got the same games as me I only renewed his with it being 3 years i thought he’d now be gold aswell.

Anyone know how many points were added for the the away registration last season, I’m silver and my boy is bronze, we got 1 ticket all season but I’m sure we’ve accrued some points for registering for every game.

Also, got an offer for Livvy in the 3rd ballot but that was fastest finger first and I read the email an hour after it arrived and they were sold out. Hope that hasn’t counted against us.

As some have alluded to, it’s a bit pish when you are trying to accrue points for the youngsters but when my boy is older he’ll be on the cusp of gold hopefully.

I don’t currently buy any add ons as it’s pretty pointless buying 3 programmes, 3 rangers TV etc so we can all gather points at the same rate, what’s others experience of this? My third ticket is for my 2 year old when the time comes and that’s in my wife’s name, which opens up its own can of worms really.

Anyone know how many points were added for the the away registration last season, I’m silver and my boy is bronze, we got 1 ticket all season but I’m sure we’ve accrued some points for registering for every game.

Also, got an offer for Livvy in the 3rd ballot but that was fastest finger first and I read the email an hour after it arrived and they were sold out. Hope that hasn’t counted against us.

As some have alluded to, it’s a bit pish when you are trying to accrue points for the youngsters but when my boy is older he’ll be on the cusp of gold hopefully.

I don’t currently buy any add ons as it’s pretty pointless buying 3 programmes, 3 rangers TV etc so we can all gather points at the same rate, what’s others experience of this? My third ticket is for my 2 year old when the time comes and that’s in my wife’s name, which opens up its own can of worms really.
15 was added for everyone so basically N/A

We were told for months before it EPL teams used the same ticketing system so it would be fine hahaha, just about every potential flaw that was raised has happened, my favourite was when folk who weren't signed up to friendlies got Real Madrid tickets instead of those who were signed up.

Would get a good laugh at a timeline of events from our ticket office over the past season.
God, how could I forget the Real Madrid debacle :D

Mygers members that weren’t on friendlies cccs getting ahead of us for fairness. They got lucky with the stadium capacity increases with that, did they not apologise?

Then there’s the October update cock up where silvers got promoted artificially for 2 games getting tickets they weren’t entitled to, before being relegated again haha

I wish I kept a list

I’m gold and my boy silver but every away day going on our bus costs a small fortune drinking or not.

For me you shouldn’t be able to catch up just because you can afford to.

We were at killie 5 times out of 6 away from
Home but an Ed house package can give 125 points more. 25 away games is an Ed house package. It can be abused and I think it’s shite
Buses are struggling also
I agree an away day costs a fortune for me as it usually includes flights and an overnight stay. But there has to be some way of people to earn points otherwise it’ll be a closed shop

No, it was included in the updated terms and conditions

No public announcement, done on the sly as they like to do :D

Have the club ever publicly admitted the issue regarding CCCS friendship groups in ballots (the full group is considered to be on the same amount of games as the friend with the most) so long as they’re in the same tier?
The reason I binned my F&F.

The fact we’ve apparently gained a year but lost only one year tells you what the club have decided. We appear to be sticking with 5 years.
Not necessarily, they could have done that to get the Blackpool and Sunderland tickets out without much hassle.

The update being agreed could be that they have looked at it and the survey said that 3 years was the preferred option since far more will benefit than lose by the looks of it.

It is difficult to predict what will happen when they haven't a clue themselves with this please everyone scheme :))

God, how could I forget the Real Madrid debacle :D

Mygers members that weren’t on friendlies cccs getting ahead of us for fairness. They got lucky with the stadium capacity increases with that, did they not apologise?

Then there’s the October update cock up where silvers got promoted artificially for 2 games getting tickets they weren’t entitled to, before being relegated again haha

I wish I kept a list

Bastard. Just remembered I bought my pals ticket for that as they didn't allocate me one initially!

I agree an away day costs a fortune for me as it usually includes flights and an overnight stay. But there has to be some way of people to earn points otherwise it’ll be a closed shop
It’ll be a closed shop? It already is

My sons silver and without it changing to 3 years I honestly can’t see him ever reaching gold those at the top will continue to buy and won’t ever leave gold. Unless they changed the tier to 10k the rest won’t ever reach it

I’ll be wanting a refund for his membership and I’m sure I won’t be alone.

Back