Mygers points being updated

Sorry if I’m missing something here , anyone know why I’ve got the Spurs and West Ham games sitting in my basket ?

Maybe if we charged say £40\£50 for memberships we could get that.
Didn’t they say that £ generated would be directed towards improving customer experience/customer services?

Since then, we’ve seen the removal of the ticket office as a functioning, customer-facing department and there’s been no improvement on systems. So it’s clear the £ is needed else where, in which case why say otherwise

Sorry if I’m missing something here , anyone know why I’ve got the Spurs and West Ham games sitting in my basket ?
They are added to everyone’s basket.
If you are on the friendlies CCCS payment will be taken on the due date.

Are you a Season ticket holder?

Then they will appear during that sales period for all STH

If you have signed up to the Home Friendlies CCCS you don't need to do anything payment will come on the date for that

Doubt they’ve even read that mate :))

They’ll be adding the July point update to make it easier for changing to three years. They’ll want everything upto date before taking off two seasons I’d imagine
I’ll be taking them on to Judge Rinder if they take my bloody points off me

I've had 170 points added. Points total wouldn't show when logging in with the club app, only managed to see mine after logging in through browser.

SLO Twitter yesterday says it’s not been confirmed whether it is 3 or 5 years as club are engaging with fans.

Be as well doing heads or tails.

SLO Twitter yesterday says it’s not been confirmed whether it is 3 or 5 years as club are engaging with fans.

All decisions get signed off at board level so could be a while until it’s confirmed as don’t see it as a pressing matter

The mygers emails that came out around the renewal time said it was going to 3 years.

Up 210 points

Previous 170 mentioned and assuming RTV (25) & Leipzig away (15)

I'm the same no mygers on my account and no order history I'm using a laptop.
I couldn't see mine when using phone logging into the club app, only eventually seen mine after trying to log in using website and browser.

I couldn't see it on my phone, but I logged in on the PC and I could see them, so I don't know if that makes any difference?

I'm finally up into the 1000 point mark! Hopefully will move from bronze to silver, but not counting on it!

There was no mention of it dropping to 3 seasons in the renewal email

It got picked by some one reading the season ticket terms and condition for 2022/23
Fair enough wasnt the renewal email then but I defo read it on a recent email. Then again I could have been on here I read it haha. Whatever the case, I hope it stays as 5 seasons.

The mygers emails that came out around the renewal time said it was going to 3 years.
Aye, that was the plan - the T&Cs also updated to 3 years

They’re now partly backtracking and saying it’s not been decided yet but the intention was 3 seasons

Reactions: CF4
Might be a daft suggestion but why don’t club meet in middle and go 4?
That means another season that fans wouldn’t feel compelled to buy add ons, therefore generate less income for a season

Only reason really

Original thread on the 5 to 3 season started on 4th May

Section 7 MyGers

The fact that you have to sift through your order history (item by item) to see what points have been awarded is a complete ball ache.

Would be nice if there was a sub section itemizing points added for what. far easier to check and see if you have been updated correctly given that it`s a manual process and open to human error

Sorry if already discussed but how many points are folk likely to lose roughly when it goes down from 6 years to 5 years?

up 172 points haven't had RTV added it doesn't renew until 29th June so i'll probably miss out on those points for the first update

81 points woohoo
Does that sound accurate based on the below?

Aberdeen
Red Star
Celtic
Braga
Dundee Utd
Legends Game
Mygers 2021/2022
Mygers 2022/2022
Mygers Early renewal

Back