Mygers points being updated

No, I get that, but the point I was making is there is still spares for mygers members that previously would’ve been given to buses

There wouldn’t be a need for a sale of offered to buses as the club has a guaranteed purchase if RSCs get offered
That works for the others you mentioned but not celtic tickets released around the day of the game as they couldn't be allocated to buses earlier given the way our ticket office work.

It's also a mygers selling point for them to hook more in and once they have you they get you buying allsorts like a dafty :))

There’s sadly not enough tickets for that.

3500 in gold.
250 for Parkhead
700 for Aberdeen (don’t know gold/silver/bronze split)
400 for hearts (don’t know gold/silver split)
1800 for Hibs (don’t know gold/silver/bronze split)

Realistically if Celtic and hearts were gold only, that’s 1300 to gold if we play both twice. That leaves 2200 between Aberdeen and Hibs twice but we know silver/bronze get Aberdeen and Hibs
Hearts is supposed to be gold only

Yep, another goalpost move. Originally gold due to initial allocation cut but wasn’t followed through second time.
Criteria applied to Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs had criteria attached ie applied for X amount of games prior to be eligible

Celtic and Hearts after the split come around and no eligibility criteria. Another mysterious decision made by those running this fairness/Ponzi scheme

Criteria applied to Hearts/Aberdeen/Hibs had criteria attached ie applied for X amount of games prior to be eligible

Celtic and Hearts after the split come around and no eligibility criteria. Another mysterious decision made by those running this fairness/Ponzi scheme
We got Hearts first time around, then Celtic and Motherwell in split.

Wasn’t complaining but shows failures.

We got Hearts first time around, then Celtic and Motherwell in split.

Wasn’t complaining but shows failures.
Gold the full season?!

I got 2 ticket from January to may, 1 of which was in a second ballot and wouldn’t have been offered if everyone bought there’s

I've only had a season ticket in my name since the start of mygers. In April I had 1017 points, have since renewed RTV, bought my season ticket, attended games etc, yet my points total is now 1003. It doesn't make sense to me as I don't have season ticket points dropping off. Think I'm going to record it all on a spreadsheet. Am I missing something? To top it all off I've been downgraded from silver to bronze.

Gold the full season?!

I got 2 ticket from January to may, 1 of which was in a second ballot and wouldn’t have been offered if everyone bought there’s
Yep gold entirety of MyGers.

Would need to go back and check but i’m sure we got 8 or 9 allocated

I've only had a season ticket in my name since the start of mygers. In April I had 1017 points, have since renewed RTV, bought my season ticket, attended games etc, yet my points total is now 1003. It doesn't make sense to me as I don't have season ticket points dropping off. Think I'm going to record it all on a spreadsheet. Am I missing something? To top it all off I've been downgraded from silver to bronze.
Was the first MyGers season your first with a ST or was it before this?

Last time I had a season ticket in my name was season 17/18
Your total from April 2022 will have included points from season 17/18.

Your new points totals won’t as that season has dropped off.

Last season’s MyGers:
17/18
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22

This year:
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22
22/23

Last season’s MyGers:
17/18
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22

This year:
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22
22/23
It's from 17/18 for the 5 years plus this season

I’d doubt it, why would you want to?
Registered for all the games when the initial email came out and now know that I cannot make one of them. In silver so sods low will mean that's one of the 2/3 I get for the season and would rather eliminate the possibility if at all possible.

Registered for all the games when the initial email came out and now know that I cannot make one of them. In silver so sods low will mean that's one of the 2/3 I get for the season and would rather eliminate the possibility if at all possible.
You could email the TO. But I don’t know if it’s possible

Last season’s MyGers:
17/18
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22

This year:
18/19
19/20
20/21
21/22
22/23
That’s not the case bud

Last year was 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21 at the start of last season

By May 22 it was effectively 6 full seasons

This season the first season is 17/18. So it’s 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 and then this season

Effectively by May each season it’s 5 full seasons + a current season for points total

Last edited by a moderator:
The role is there to help provide communication on key issues and ensure fans are heard within the club. Obviously matchdays are also a massive part of the job. We are working on improving structured dialogue this season which will be a big task but provide real benefits.

General customer service stufa (ticketing, account access, RTV etc) isn’t standard within the SLO job description other than escalated complaints. But within my team we either help or pass to the right people.
Brilliant - what’s the ETA on this starting?

Just don't buy it if you get allocated one and it counts as if you didn't register for it
If you don’t buy one after being offered one you’re basically blacklisted until everyone is offered a ticket in your tier (silver)

If you don’t buy one after being offered one you’re basically blacklisted until everyone is offered a ticket in your tier (silver)
That’s not true someone on here never bought Motherwell I’m sure and got hearts the next game.

I couldn’t buy Dundee because of a problem with the website then got the next game also

That’s not the case bud

Last year was 16/17, 17/18, 18/19, 19/20 and 20/21 at the start of last season

By May 22 it was effectively 6 full seasons

This season the first season is 17/18. So it’s 17/18, 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 and then this season

Effectively by May each season it’s 5 full seasons + a current season for points total
My biggest takeaway is your outstanding knowledge of everything MyGers mate. Absolutely unbelievable your dedication to the subject.

10/10

Well, it isn’t to be first point customer service. We have a full department for that now at Rangers.

Internally, I advocate to ensure fans are factored into decision making at all levels of the club.

It is a bit of an issue that many fans still don’t understand what my role should be and think that I am the person everyone should go to over everything. The SLO role has to develop into something that can impact the strategic decision making of the club. As a result it means that I have to spend less time helping customer service and allow them to do their role at the club. However, there will always be an element of helping when fans aren’t getting items resolved through the regular channels.
I have never seen an actual description of what your role is supposed to entail. What are the KPI’s for your role? What is the day to day BAU?

Not true.

My mate missed a ticket and was offered the next game.

I was offered neither
Isn't it the case that those who didn't buy risked losing a point under the hybrid points calculation?:eek:

I'm sure I saw someone post that instead of the 15 points they'd been given either 14 or 13 points due to missing a ticket.

So they changed from gold only to every tier having a chance to avoid complaints.

Not really loyalty then is it
The only people who still believe that it is a loyalty scheme also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy :))

Isn't it the case that those who didn't buy risked losing a point under the hybrid points calculation?:eek:

I'm sure I saw someone post that instead of the 15 points they'd been given either 14 or 13 points due to missing a ticket.
From the points update email:

Any 21/22 MyGers Member with a 21/22 Season Ticket who registered for any 1 domestic away match listed above has received 5 points.

If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match
No mention of losing points for missing a game.

The only people who still believe that it is a loyalty scheme also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy :))
Have you managed to catch my questions to SLO yesterday?

No explanation how tier numbers weren’t reviewed when overall membership numbers fell short of projections, only response was “there’ll always be people unhappy with decisions” (paraphrasing”

Incredible

Back