Mygers points being updated

That probably explains it then mate. As I clumsily described above, the April update included 5 seasons plus most of last season. The July update will be 5 seasons plus only your points for 22/23 Season Ticket and MyGers renewal (no match attendance points, Euro games etc). Virtually everybody will have gone down since April update.

I think.
Non box tickers may have gone up. I'm 59 points more than April after the season drops off

I’ve been on holiday. No idea what the question was?
What was the question?
Whether or not you get 25 MyGers points per season for every time you renew RangersTV Standard sub. I think you do (up to the 5 years) and @Aww Skew was suggesting it was just 25 points that rolled over into each season, ie a total of 25 points rather than a total of 125 points.

Extra, but I’ve been counting home friendlies as 1 point so I’m starting to think that’s where it’s coming from
Yeh they are 5 for purchasing.

Anything been said on Sunderland - I know we are getting refund and assume we will still get point?

Yeh they are 5 for purchasing.

Anything been said on Sunderland - I know we are getting refund and assume we will still get point?
I believe you need to request a refund. They can keep mine so I can get my point haha

Back