Mygers points being updated

Just joined mygers this year for the first time but had a season ticket for year when should i see my points total being updated it just says "Your MyGers Membership Tier will be updated throughout the season. Those who purchase a membership after each points window will be able to see their points level here, however will not be able to see their tier until the next points update." on my page just now

Transparency?

Your expectations are too high

On that, has anyone heard of any feedback from last nights focus group? Not seen the SLO on any threads?
Does anyone know of anyone who was there?

Will all be kept in house and amended to suit the money men

probably et points deducted for comments on FF?
Yes, that’s normal process;

1) Add all the points accrued in Q4 (April to July) and then it effectively becomes a 6 year point total

2) They then remove points that have become lapsed (so it’ll either be 16/17 that drops off if it’s remaining 5 year period, 16/17, 17/18 and 18/19 if it’s moving to a 3 year period)

Does anyone know of anyone who was there?

Will all be kept in house and amended to suit the money men
Not seen anything on social media or group chats which seems surprising, would’ve expected something to come out by now if it went ahead

FFS! Where and I should know, but where on this magical mystery tour do I find my personal points total???
Thank you

I am from NI to, do away games have much of an impact on points totals despite them only being a point a game?

And are you on the CCCS as well?
No pal not on cccs, I reckon I'm treating myself enough by just having the season book without committing to paying for extra games that I know I wont be able to attend fully. I try to get to as many home league games as possible and then stretch to a few others on top like cup and european

FFS! Where and I should know, but where on this magical mystery tour do I find my personal points total???
Thank you
menu
down at the bottom where it says “hi aggieblue” click
my account
scroll down to MyGers loyalty points.

Judging by the additional points added, it would seem that MyGers points for 22/23 were only 40 points. I assume this is to do with the fact that one receives a discount in MyGers of only £40 if you also have a season ticket; hence, only 40 points added instead of the usual 50 points.

Judging by the additional points added, it would seem that MyGers points for 22/23 were only 40 points. I assume this is to do with the fact that one receives a discount in MyGers of only £40 if you also have a season ticket; hence, only 40 points added instead of the usual 50 points.

Its never been 50 points. It's always been 20 points for mygers membership

That must've been the focus group he told me I'd be invited to... :))
There is absolutely no danger they want any of the outspoken members anywhere near a focus group

I’m a broken record but I’m serious when I say it, if the club value transparency audio record all focus groups at a minimum and release a summary of the survey

Distribute all info to the paying members that generate £2m+ each season on top of STs (which is the biggest source of income)

There is absolutely no danger they want any of the outspoken members anywhere near a focus group

I’m a broken record but I’m serious when I say it, if the club value transparency audio record all focus groups at a minimum and release a summary of the survey

Distribute all info to the paying members that generate £2m+ each season on top of STs (which is the biggest source of income)
Nah it'll be happy clapper galore, said for a long time there needs to be some sort of fan representation involved with MyGers and ticketing in general, customer service is abysmal and has been for years now.

Same here.
Presume-
120 for ST renewal

5 each for the 2 post split home games(Dundee U and Ross County)

5 each for Leipzig and Braga home games

15 for Leipzig away

20 for mygers renewal

10 for early mygers renewal

TOTAL-185 added
Anyone know how many programme points there was?
Also need to add in point for the woman’s game

Also need to add in point for the woman game
I don’t buy programmes for points,just buy at the game :cool:
Did hospitality for the woman’s game so no MyGers point earned :oops::D
Always Rangers,Always Rewarded.

Up to 1034 which moves me from bronze to silver but sure that will change when the 3 seasons tally comes in to play.

We both know that will never happen

Another point I am struggling with, the club asking 40k members about the 3/5 seasons loyalty is a bit mental when it will suit 30k plus to move it to 3 years
People have this warped view that it will only impact those in gold and open the scheme wide up

People in silver that hadn’t been buying add ons would soon have squeaky bums for hampden games as they will drop down the list

Need to move away from this notion that it’ll only be at the detriment of gold members as it won’t be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Skew it’s 205 points I’ve went up.
Forgot I had 5 added last quarter for missing points.
Unsure where the 20 difference is then unless you had further points amended from last

I love this guessing game, it’s what makes mygers unique. I’m so happy there’s no where on the website you can reference points, the uncertainty makes it better :D

Also need to add in point for the woman’s game

One per programme is it not?

31 home games, not including friendlies. Assuming they count online programme sales for cup and European?

Edit; unless you mean after the last update then I’ve no idea

Back