Mygers points being updated

Absolute madness that everybody seems to be getting 15 points for away games regardless of how many they were at.
As long as they registered for them all and bought everything they were offered then why not? I only got offered 6 through Mygers compared to some others in the same tier who got 8 so why should I lose out twice? It’s the same for those in silver or bronze who would have taken more tickets if they had the chance.

Anyone able to give an educated guess as to what the tier points thresholds will be?

Or we at the mercy of the ticket office making it up as we change to 3 years?
The ticket office will obviously be making it up. Kind of their job.

Top of gold will be around 1370, thats the only thing we know.

The ticket office will obviously be making it up. Kind of their job.

Top of gold will be around 1370, thats the only thing we know.
This would be about right if going to 3 years.
As yet only one year seems to be off.
That would mean still 5 years.

This would be about right if going to 3 years.
As yet only one year seems to be off.
That would mean still 5 years.
They are still workig through it though.

T&C's were for three years, the update for the survey told us three years.

Just because some of those due to lose a large chunk of points are moaning doesnt mean it will be kept at five years.

They are still workig through it though.

T&C's were for three years, the update for the survey told us three years.

Just because some of those due to lose a large chunk of points are moaning doesnt mean it will be kept at five years.
I mentioned before, nothing I got from rangers said 3 years. I asked someone on here and no one could post it either.

Survey was a survey to see what peoples thoughts are. Will be what it is; but I think more people will want 5 years and it will be kept at that.

Still think those in gold will be in gold as they would have been to most euro aways and grabbed the 15 points each.

Those that were border line gold might get over taken if they didn’t buy extras , and others did . My opinion anyway

Yes, so there’s not even any point in them going through the motions of adding points for it

Now creates an issue regarding euro aways too as people have applied and been unsuccessful, much like domestic aways. Is everyone going to get 15 points whether successful or not?
I know Lyon was the exception that proved the rule... but people who paid (then got refunded) and didn't go got 10 points, those who did go got 15

I'm not suggesting that we dish points out in normal circumstances for folk who don't attend who got a ticket, but 5 points for applying but not getting the chance to buy doesn't seem unreasonable?

Those high up who get offered but don't buy won't benefit from it, and the decent majority of games it won't apply as tickets often drop towards the bottom, but gives chances for those lower down to increase

How can you lose points since last season after being in top tier gold and applying for absolutely every fucking ticket, European games and cup games going??

Then you hear of folk gaining points! What the %^*& is going on? Where’s the loyalty here? So my boy has applied and paid through the nose for every ticket going for years home, away and Europe but has had his points cut same as me?? Don’t get it at all.

How can you lose points since last season after being in top tier gold and applying for absolutely every fucking ticket, European games and cup games going??

Then you hear of folk gaining points! What the %^*& is going on? Where’s the loyalty here? So my boy has applied and paid through the nose for every ticket going for years home, away and Europe but has had his points cut same as me?? Don’t get it at all.
What's not to get? An entire season has dropped off so people's points go down.

If you compare your points now with the points you had 1 year ago, the number will have gone up.

I mentioned before, nothing I got from rangers said 3 years. I asked someone on here and no one could post it either.

Survey was a survey to see what peoples thoughts are. Will be what it is; but I think more people will want 5 years and it will be kept at that.

Still think those in gold will be in gold as they would have been to most euro aways and grabbed the 15 points each.

Those that were border line gold might get over taken if they didn’t buy extras , and others did . My opinion anyway
The survey was for feedback, it detailed why the move to three years was happening.

There is a post on here around April/May with the T&C's.

There will be a chunk of gold who will drop to silver (this season coming) and then into bronze (season after). They are the folk who ticked CCS, domestic aways and travel club but dont travel to europe and pass on their domestic aways to their bus.

As long as they registered for them all and bought everything they were offered then why not? I only got offered 6 through Mygers compared to some others in the same tier who got 8 so why should I lose out twice? It’s the same for those in silver or bronze who would have taken more tickets if they had the chance.
I didn’t register for them all and only got Ross County which I bought. I got Livi but not even after 3rd ballot just when it was open to purchase but didn’t buy and still got 15 points. Extremely unfair to someone who registered to them all and bought what they could imo

I didn’t register for them all and only got Ross County which I bought. I got Livi but not even after 3rd ballot just when it was open to purchase but didn’t buy and still got 15 points. Extremely unfair to someone who registered to them all and bought what they could imo
I applied for all and purchased everything I was offered except for 1 game (first St Johnstone game) where I was away working and missed the purchase window.

Got 15 points. Looks like everyone did.

I just had my season ticket and cccs in 16/17, so that's 170 points.

Does anyone know how many points (if any) were allocated for the cup games that year?

I applied for all and purchased everything I was offered except for 1 game (first St Johnstone game) where I was away working and missed the purchase window.

Got 15 points. Looks like everyone did.
Very poor and that’s as someone who benefited really. Although not really sure how people in bronze would ever catch up.

I've got 5 points for away registration but don't have the away attendance 10 points despite going to Dundee twice and Dundee United. Hopefully this is still to be updated.

is it confirmed what it’s going to be if it’s 3/5 years .. anyone know ? @Blue As @RFC Euro Bus @Aww Skew - did anyone reply to you about the focus group outcome

people on here seem to be dropping circa 250ish, including me.
my mate has went from 1633 > 1808 (wed update) … now down to to 1276 today. :))
No idea. I’m on my holidays so wasn’t on this yesterday but looks like everything has been added and one season has definitely been removed so suggests they are sticking with five seasons.

Not seen any feedback on ficus group but then again the majority of people attending them don’t have a clue.

Looks like it’s staying at five years?
It does look that way at present, they asked that question in the survey for a reason and maybe a big majority said 5 years. If it is 3 years and they had any sense they would take the points offline until they have completed removing all 3 seasons instead of all this adding/removing points every day.

Had anyone actually had an email?

Rangers are notorious for making in progress updates to the live system, so the chances are what’s showing now won’t be the final cut.

I doubt they’d revert back to 5 years after announcing 3

It does look that way at present, they asked that question in the survey for a reason and maybe a big majority said 5 years. If it is 3 years and they had any sense they would take the points offline until they have completed removing all 3 seasons instead of all this adding/removing points every day.
They arent finished the update, its not due to complete until middle of July.

Folk on this thread pages back and on the waiting list thread.
Unsure how that’s possible as there wasn’t 300 points available in 16/17 season

I think the people must be mistaken and have miscalculated their points totals

Maybe so which would make sense but don’t know anyone that looks to have had more than 250 taken off

Wonder if they’ve had to do it season by season. The manual process is absolutely embarrassing for a club our size
You would think they would have the whole thing automated by now.

Maybe so which would make sense but don’t know anyone that looks to have had more than 250 taken off

Wonder if they’ve had to do it season by season. The manual process is absolutely embarrassing for a club our size
That I wouldn't rule since they have add points manually

Does anyone have the table that breaks down what everything gets you points wise? I remember we got it in an email but I cannot for the life of me find it

The one that shows the points for ST, away games, RTV etc etc

If someone can post it, it would be much appreciated as it is doing my head in the top can’t find it

Folk on this thread pages back and on the waiting list thread.
Not seen anyone report drop of 300 points.
I’m not saying it’s not going to 3 but at moment only one has been taken off.
When we all lose sight of our points and purchase history again. Then that will be sign of more years coming off.

Back