Mygers points being updated

When it started and was five years I had only three years ST only 2 years CCS and only one year away CCS so I was very high bronze on 800+ points, if we are looking at 5 years previous at the minute it’s 5 years ST, 4 years CCS , still the 1 years away and this seasons away points!
Throw in RTV, Edmison House, 13 Euro aways and odd points here and there!
I’m on 1635 on the latest update so hopefully gonna end up gold so I’d say it’s possible but only in exceptional circumstances!
The person initially said they still had a season of 0 points to drop off but then clarified they were mistaken

Your scenario is plausible because you no longer have a 0 point season

The person initially said they still had a season of 0 points to drop off but then clarified they were mistaken

Your scenario is plausible because you no longer have a 0 point season
Where do you think Gold will start next season if we stay at the current five years?

Where do you think Gold will start next season if we stay at the current five years?
I’d guess somewhere around the 1630 mark or thereabouts, unless they significantly increase gold numbers

Total guess though based on what it’s consistently been in relation to what maximum points are (around 1950 if it stays 5 years)

Two things:

Rangers will have decided in advance that only a certain percentage of fans can be gold/silver/bronze. If you attend all the matches you can and make additional purchases, and everyone else does, you're not moving up a tier; if, on the other hand, you buy up all you can and no one else does, you'll end up ahead. Your progress is relative on everyone else's behaviour.

The move to three years is completely motivated by us reaching the Europa League and Scottish Cup final. I know of lots of guys not on MyGers who were automatically ruled out of a ticket who are now buying it because they now realise it's their own chance to get tickets for finals. Moving MyGers to three years instead of five incentivises more newer members to join knowing that, because it's now only three year cycles, they have a greater and quicker chance of moving through the tiers.

Last edited:
Two things:

Rangers will have decided in advance that only a certain percentage of fans can be gold/silver/bronze. If you attend all the matches you can and make additional purchases, and everyone else does, you're not moving up a tier; if, on the other hand, you buy up all you can and no one else does, you'll end up ahead. Your progress is relative on everyone else's behaviour.

The move to three years is completely motivated by us reaching the Europa League and Scottish Cup this final. I know of lots of guys not on MyGers who were automatically ruled out of a ticket who are now buying it because they now realise it's their own chance to get tickets for finals. Moving MyGers to three years instead of five incentivises more newer members to join knowing that, because it's now only three year cycles, they have a greater and quicker chance of moving through the tiers.
I’m like a proud father, well explained.

In relation to point 1, unless the club change the goalposts dramatically by adding way more gold members, the top 1000 or so will be gold forever because they’re at the top due to buying habits. It means people lower in gold/higher in silver are having a battle with each other over 2000 places - literally about 7/8000 battling to be gold. It’ll be wild

I’m like a proud father, well explained.

In relation to point 1, unless the club change the goalposts dramatically by adding way more gold members, the top 1000 or so will be gold forever because they’re at the top due to buying habits. It means people lower in gold/higher in silver are having a battle with each other over 2000 places - literally about 7/8000 battling to be gold. It’ll be wild

Yeah, this is a great point. They'll be a section of gold who will always be gold but, depending on extra purchases/European away games, the last section of gold is up for grabs and could change season by season.

Yeah, this is a great point. They'll be a section of gold who will always be gold but, depending on extra purchases/European away games, the last section of gold is up for grabs and could change season by season.
Missing a few programmes could be catastrophic in a few years, that’s the way it’s heading :eek:

Missing a few programmes could be catastrophic in a few years, that’s the way it’s heading :eek:

I'd be interested to know how many fans make additional purchases.

The date of the next update might also affect tiers as well, no? My RTV updates the middle of July, which is 40 points. If the update is before that, they wouldn't be included.

I'd be interested to know how many fans make additional purchases.

The date of the next update might also affect tiers as well, no? My RTV updates the middle of July, which is 40 points. If the update is before that, they wouldn't be included.
I could be wrong (I usually am), the RTV points cut off for points added has already passed. They have their own internal cut off separate to Mygers.

If that's the case, your RTV points will be added in the September/October update.

When it started and was five years I had only three years ST only 2 years CCS and only one year away CCS so I was very high bronze on 800+ points, if we are looking at 5 years previous at the minute it’s 5 years ST, 4 years CCS , still the 1 years away and this seasons away points!
Throw in RTV, Edmison House, 13 Euro aways and odd points here and there!
I’m on 1635 on the latest update so hopefully gonna end up gold so I’d say it’s possible but only in exceptional circumstances!
That is very similar to me although I will be over 1700 once rangers tv gets added on probably next week’s payment will be too late for this update

Yeah just going off the April update, silver up 104 points and gold down 76 points

Compared to July last year silver up 220 points and gold up 39 points
Looks like I’m out of silver and into gold now but last year I felt that there were too many in silver so happy for the new silvers they might get better shot at tickets

That also tells me that they’ve made the silver tier less wide?
No because silver will just be grouped closer together I’d imagine

But on the face of it, it does seem like gold will have more members and potentially slightly less in silver

5 years though. Zero point in being gold if they’ve inflated numbers as we finished on 6/7 tickets with 3000 in it, make it any bigger, and given a few teams have cut allocations, Gold will get 4/5 tickets :D

Back to cccs type levels for gold

No because silver will just be grouped closer together I’d imagine

But on the face of it, it does seem like gold will have more members and potentially slightly less in silver

5 years though. Zero point in being gold if they’ve inflated numbers as we finished on 6/7 tickets with 3000 in it, make it any bigger, and given a few teams have cut allocations, Gold will get 4/5 tickets :D

Back to cccs type levels for gold
What makes you think it’s more members?

It’s a slightly higher threshold to get in than start of season was. Guess we will see when the email comes out telling us how many members in each tier.

Let me get this right, the only difference when it comes to tickets between gold and mid to high silver is tickets for a European final? Otherwise, you’re all guaranteed to get domestic cup semi final and final tickets?

Let me get this right, the only difference when it comes to tickets between gold and mid to high silver is tickets for a European final? Otherwise, you’re all guaranteed to get domestic cup semi final and final tickets?

And probably a couple more domestic aways

Gold will get much more domestic aways

That's a fu*king shambles T&Cs stated 3 years.

Don't know why anyone outside of high silver would bother it's a closed shop now.

paying £40 for the privilege of a Livi away ticket, whole thing needs binned

Back