MyGers Points: No update within Order History?

You mean the points level?
That was as of July though. Not sure if it changes with October movements.
MyGers Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
MyGers Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
MyGers Bronze Member – 20-850 points

What are people thinking the minimum points to get into gold will be at the update,1551?

Why would the points threshold change? The whole idea was for people to move up tiers throughout the season by gaining points.

Adding 50 points to a threshold means that would never be attainable by going to games.

Why would the points threshold change? The whole idea was for people to move up tiers throughout the season by gaining points.

Adding 50 points to a threshold means that would never be attainable by going to games.
Points thresholds have already moved previously,pretty sure they will again in October.

Points thresholds have already moved previously,pretty sure they will again in October.
They moved at the start of this season 1401 to 1501 for reasons that have not yet been explained. Can only assume it’s the Euro points change.

They never moved during the season last year granted we never went to a game.

They moved at the start of this season 1401 to 1501 for reasons that have not yet been explained. Can only assume it’s the Euro points change.

They never moved during the season last year granted we never went to a game.
Happy to be proved wrong but it’ll be a shock if they don’t move the thresholds during the season.

No, hence why I’d encourage everyone to email them. I had to email them personally for a breakdown and noticed they hadn’t given me points

I challenged them on it and it got sorted but I could say with 99.9% certainty that there’ll be errors for others

The mygers mailbox should be absolutely bombarded on a daily basis until they start sharing more information and become more transparent
Omg they actually reply?

There should be a ticket/mygers hotline that's open atleast part time. They are faceless and souless the Europa League group tickets didn't appear until a day later then orgionally adverstised and they didn't even have the courtesy to update fans.

Omg they actually reply?

There should be a ticket/mygers hotline that's open atleast part time. They are faceless and souless the Europa League group tickets didn't appear until a day later then orgionally adverstised and they didn't even have the courtesy to update fans.
Well my pal has an outstanding email sent the day after the Ross county ballot and another email about breakdowns that’s been unanswered for 3 weeks. They’re useless

still waiting on the 55 magazine I paid for, emailed twice but no response! £12.50 loss I can take but I wanted the 55 Magazine.
Have to say the MyGers pack made up for it!

If they don't move the thresholds to ensure something like the top 10% (or whatever other figure you want to pluck out the air) are in Gold Tier then eventually, over a period of time, everyone will be in Gold Tier. It has to be a moveable feast.

You could argue tier thresholds should only be changed once a season, every Summer perhaps, but that would likely see folk move up a tier mid-season during the 12-weekly updates only to find themselves bumped down a tier come the Summer change to tier thresholds.

still waiting on the 55 magazine I paid for, emailed twice but no response! £12.50 loss I can take but I wanted the 55 Magazine.
Have to say the MyGers pack made up for it!
I’m the opposite. Got the 55 magazine, but still not got the MyGers pack.

*insert patient bear meme*

This is basically the breakdown I was given for my points. Some might find it useful as I still can’t really make head nor tail of it. I’ve asked for the top points to cross reference to see if anything has been missed. On my phone so apologies if it doesn’t come out properly.
I - FINAL AND FINALS 16/17
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 16/17
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 17/18
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 17/18
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 18/19
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 18/19
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 19/20
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 19/20
50​
Season Ticket 2016/2017
120​
Season Ticket 2017/18
120​
Season Ticket 2018/19
120​
Season Ticket 2019/20
120​
RANGERS FC V NK MARIBOR
5​
RANGERS V FALKIRK
5​
RANGERS FC V FC PORTO
5​
RANGERS V PETERHEAD
5​
RANGERS FC V SK RAPID WIEN
5​
RANGERS FC V FC SHKUPI
5​
Rangers v Dunfermline Athletic
5​
RANGERS V HAMILTON ACADEMICAL
5​
RANGERS FC V BSC YOUNG BOYS
5​
RANGERS V MORTON
5​
RANGERS FC V FC PROGRES NIEDERKORN
5​
RANGERS V FC PROGRES NIEDERKORN
5​
Rangers FC v St Joseph's
5​
RANGERS FC V FC MIDTJYLLAND
5​
RANGERS V STRANRAER
5​
Rangers FC v Kilmarnock FC
5​
RANGERS FC V AYR UTD
5​
RANGERS FC V FC SPARTAK MOSCOW
5​
RANGERS FC V VILLARREAL CF
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V FEYENOORD FC
5​
RANGERS FC V FC UFA
5​
RANGERS V MOTHERWELL
5​
RANGERS FC V BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN
5​
RANGERS FC V SC BRAGA
5​
RANGERS FC V NK OSIJEK
5​
RANGERS FC v HJK HELSINKI
5​
RANGERS FC V LEGIA WARSAW
5​
RANGERS FC V OXFORD UNITED FC
5​
RANGERS V ANNAN ATHLETIC
5​
RANGERS V BURNLEY
5​
RANGERS V QUEEN OF THE SOUTH
5​
RANGERS FC V STRANRAER FC
5​
MyGers Adult Membership 20/21
20​
Season Ticket 2020/21
120​
Season 1920 ST Holder Additional Points
25​
Galatasaray PPV Purchase
5​
RANGERS FC V ST MIRREN
5​
RANGERS FC V ST JOHNSTONE
5​
RANGERS FC V KILMARNOCK FC
5​
RANGERS FC V DUNDEE UNITED
5​
RANGERS FC V ROSS COUNTY
5​
RANGERS FC V LIVINGSTON FC
5​
RANGERS FC V HAMILTON ACADEMICAL
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V MOTHERWELL FC
5​
RANGERS FC V HIBERNIAN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC
5​
RANGERS FC V ROSS COUNTY
5​
5​
RANGERS FC V KILMARNOCK
5​
RANGERS FC V ST MIRREN
5​
RANGERS FC V DUNDEE UTD
5​
MyGers Adult Membership 21/22
20​
MyGers Early Bird Purchase 21/22
10​
Season Ticket - 2021/22
120​
0​
RANGERS V HIBERNIAN
5​
RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID
5​
Blackpool FC vs Rangers FC
1​
Points Update - Rangers vs Livingston
5​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V BRIGHTON &

If they don't move the thresholds to ensure something like the top 10% (or whatever other figure you want to pluck out the air) are in Gold Tier then eventually, over a period of time, everyone will be in Gold Tier. It has to be a moveable feast.

You could argue tier thresholds should only be changed once a season, every Summer perhaps, but that would likely see folk move up a tier mid-season during the 12-weekly updates only to find themselves bumped down a tier come the Summer change to tier thresholds.
Correct, it’s moveable entry points to ensure a set % of members are in gold, silver and bronze

You’re never going to have it as a static entry point level to gold, for example, as you couldn’t have 4/5000 gold members as that takes away from the exclusivity of being gold

Some people really don’t get it at all

I’ve went from Gold to Silver so that has already happened.

This is basically the breakdown I was given for my points. Some might find it useful as I still can’t really make head nor tail of it. I’ve asked for the top points to cross reference to see if anything has been missed. On my phone so apologies if it doesn’t come out properly.
I - FINAL AND FINALS 16/17
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 16/17
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 17/18
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 17/18
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 18/19
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 18/19
50​
PRIORITY FOR SEMI-FINALS & FINALS 19/20
50​
ALL AWAY GAMES 19/20
50​
Season Ticket 2016/2017
120​
Season Ticket 2017/18
120​
Season Ticket 2018/19
120​
Season Ticket 2019/20
120​
RANGERS FC V NK MARIBOR
5​
RANGERS V FALKIRK
5​
RANGERS FC V FC PORTO
5​
RANGERS V PETERHEAD
5​
RANGERS FC V SK RAPID WIEN
5​
RANGERS FC V FC SHKUPI
5​
Rangers v Dunfermline Athletic
5​
RANGERS V HAMILTON ACADEMICAL
5​
RANGERS FC V BSC YOUNG BOYS
5​
RANGERS V MORTON
5​
RANGERS FC V FC PROGRES NIEDERKORN
5​
RANGERS V FC PROGRES NIEDERKORN
5​
Rangers FC v St Joseph's
5​
RANGERS FC V FC MIDTJYLLAND
5​
RANGERS V STRANRAER
5​
Rangers FC v Kilmarnock FC
5​
RANGERS FC V AYR UTD
5​
RANGERS FC V FC SPARTAK MOSCOW
5​
RANGERS FC V VILLARREAL CF
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V FEYENOORD FC
5​
RANGERS FC V FC UFA
5​
RANGERS V MOTHERWELL
5​
RANGERS FC V BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN
5​
RANGERS FC V SC BRAGA
5​
RANGERS FC V NK OSIJEK
5​
RANGERS FC v HJK HELSINKI
5​
RANGERS FC V LEGIA WARSAW
5​
RANGERS FC V OXFORD UNITED FC
5​
RANGERS V ANNAN ATHLETIC
5​
RANGERS V BURNLEY
5​
RANGERS V QUEEN OF THE SOUTH
5​
RANGERS FC V STRANRAER FC
5​
MyGers Adult Membership 20/21
20​
Season Ticket 2020/21
120​
Season 1920 ST Holder Additional Points
25​
Galatasaray PPV Purchase
5​
RANGERS FC V ST MIRREN
5​
5​
RANGERS FC V KILMARNOCK FC
5​
RANGERS FC V DUNDEE UNITED
5​
RANGERS FC V ROSS COUNTY
5​
RANGERS FC V LIVINGSTON FC
5​
RANGERS FC V HAMILTON ACADEMICAL
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V MOTHERWELL FC
5​
RANGERS FC V HIBERNIAN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC
5​
RANGERS FC V ROSS COUNTY
5​
5​
RANGERS FC V KILMARNOCK
5​
RANGERS FC V ST MIRREN
5​
RANGERS FC V DUNDEE UTD
5​
MyGers Adult Membership 21/22
20​
MyGers Early Bird Purchase 21/22
10​
Season Ticket - 2021/22
120​
0​
RANGERS V HIBERNIAN
5​
RANGERS FC V CELTIC FC
5​
RANGERS FC V ABERDEEN FC
5​
RANGERS FC V REAL MADRID
5​
Blackpool FC vs Rangers FC
1​
Points Update - Rangers vs Livingston
5​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V MALMO FF
0​
RANGERS FC V BRIGHTON &
Top points will be around 1780

I’ve went from Gold to Silver so that has already happened.
When they re-aligned the tiers in the Summer I assume? That's inevitable, it by design and it has to be. So, if you are near top of Silver now then the October re-alignment (if there is one) isn't going to change anything for you unless you've done something that gains you a significant number of points over those around you.

Correct, it’s moveable entry points to ensure a set % of members are in gold, silver and bronze

You’re never going to have it as a static entry point level to gold, for example, as you couldn’t have 4/5000 gold members as that takes away from the exclusivity of being gold

Some people really don’t get it at all
You can’t keep moving it to make it unattainable though.

The suggestion there was 50 points. I think people would actually drop out Gold with that as I don’t think you could’ve accumulated 50 points from the start of the season till now by going to matches.

The suggestion there was 50 points. I think people would actually drop out Gold with that as I don’t think you could’ve accumulated 50 points for the start of the season till now by going to matches.
If, for arguments sake, Gold Tier is the top 10% (it could be any other figure) then, theoretically at least, the threshold could come down as well as go up. I doubt very much that would happen though unless folk stopped renewing etc.

The suggestion there was 50 points. I think people would actually drop out Gold with that as I don’t think you could’ve accumulated 50 points for the start of the season till now by going to matches.
That’s the thing though, it is untrainable for the majority as people in gold will continue their buying habits and so there’s a glass ceiling in place

Finally the penny seems to be dropping. Exactly what I’ve been saying for 20 months now - @Valley Bluenose I was right :)

The idea that thousands in Silver will eventually reach Gold is complete fantasy, if mygers stays in its current guise. It just won’t happen

I predict mygers will change again following hundreds of complaints

When they re-aligned the tiers in the Summer I assume? That's inevitable, it by design and it has to be. So, if you are near top of Silver now then the October re-alignment (if there is one) isn't going to change anything for you unless you've done something that gains you a significant number of points over those around you.
Buying programmes and RTV. It’s a nonsense.

Buying programmes and RTV. It’s a nonsense.
Yup, agreed.

MyGers is a complete nonsense in general and I say that as a gold member that’s got 2/3 tickets in ballots and ended up with a Ross County spare too

Has MyGers benefitted me? Absolutely. Is MyGers fair? Absolutely not

It’s a farce

That’s the thing though, it is untrainable for the majority as people in gold will continue their buying habits and so there’s a glass ceiling in place

Finally the penny seems to be dropping. Exactly what I’ve been saying for 20 months now - @Valley Bluenose I was right :)
I’ve yet to get a ticket in any ballot including Livi (which I know wasn’t my Gers)

I know a boy who had both Perth and Dundee tickets and yet never went to either. There will be Gold members who simply move the tickets on. I know not everyone but it still happens.

I’ve yet to get a ticket in any ballot including Livi (which I know wasn’t my Gers)

I know a boy who had both Perth and Dundee tickets and yet never went to either. There will be Gold members who simply move the tickets on. I know not everyone but it still happens.
Of course there is. I’ve been offered multiple spares for St Johnstone and Dundee.

People are buying tickets to sell on so that they have the points/better chance at Hibs/Aberdeen/Hearts/Celtic

Im not wanting to come across as some Uber, staunch, mega fan here but this season it’s literally the same faces as normal you’re seeing at away games. MyGers hasn’t fixed anything. The reason for that is because the normal faces are the ones that are in Gold or silver, or are high in their RSC lists

Regular away goers will know what I mean by same faces

Of course there is. I’ve been offered multiple spares for St Johnstone and Dundee.

People are buying tickets to sell on so that they have the points/better chance at Hibs/Aberdeen/Hearts/Celtic

Im not wanting to come across as some Uber, staunch, mega fan here but this season it’s literally the same faces as normal you’re seeing at away games. MyGers hasn’t fixed anything. The reason for that is because the normal faces are the ones that are in Gold or silver, or are high in their RSC lists

Regular away goers will know what I mean by same faces
See to be fair I was actually quite impressed with number of young team at the game on Sat. I don’t know if it’s because I was near the UB but there was plenty of youngsters there which was good to see.

Well my pal has an outstanding email sent the day after the Ross county ballot and another email about breakdowns that’s been unanswered for 3 weeks. They’re useless
I emailed them
s it wouldn't let me buy a ticket each for me and a mate (also a Mygers member) linked to my account as friends/family. No reply ever , I think the system they have is useless and their hands are tied, they probably aren't allowed to admit it to us though

Needs a complete overhaul. Just logged in Dundee away showing in purchase history but no points added. Ross County and St Johnstone not even recorded and I bought both. No RTV added either. Shambles.

Needs a complete overhaul. Just logged in Dundee away showing in purchase history but no points added. Ross County and St Johnstone not even recorded and I bought both. No RTV added either. Shambles.
Not getting points for away games at present. Final decision to be made at the end of the season

Few questions..

Have travel club points been added yet?.. I'm missing those points.

Have people been given 50 points for the Edminston House purchase?.. points aren't in my purchase history or been added to my points total.

Do we get extra points for extra home tickets bought?.. for example I've bought an extra 3 game package and 2 home match tickets this season using my Rangers No for my brother, should I be expecting a further 5 points for each of those games things get updated?

Do domestic away games count in previous seasons before MyGers started?

Few questions..

Have people been given 50 points for the Edminston House purchase?.. points aren't in my purchase history or been added to my points total.

Previous travel club points are included, yeah. The Tc membership points also included

I had to chase them to add my Edminston house purchase points. Maybe an idea to request a breakdown to see what’s missing

You got 50 points for each of the previous seasons for being a member of away cccs

Previous travel club points are included, yeah. The Tc membership points also included

I had to chase them to add my Edminston house purchase points. Maybe an idea to request a breakdown to see what’s missing

You got 50 points for each of the previous seasons for being a member of away cccs
Yeah i got the breakdown today.. im missing points for Euro aways games and also Edminston House.

I'm.still.in gold thankfully but I did find it a bit strange I was quite close to the sliver threshold.

I've replied telling them I'm missing points so we'll.see if they get added.

Yeah i got the breakdown today.. im missing points for Euro aways games and also Edminston House.

I'm.still.in gold thankfully but I did find it a bit strange I was quite close to the sliver threshold.

I've replied telling them I'm missing points so we'll.see if they get added.
A pal had to email over receipts to get points added because their systems aren’t linked and they were saying that they had no record of him buying Edminston house package + champions wall

A fucking disgrace in all honesty because it was £195 in total

You mean the points level?
That was as of July though. Not sure if it changes with October movements.
MyGers Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
MyGers Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
MyGers Bronze Member – 20-850 points
Cheers Iain.

Few questions..

Do we get extra points for extra home tickets bought?.. for example I've bought an extra 3 game package and 2 home match tickets this season using my Rangers No for my brother, should I be expecting a further 5 points for each of those games things get updated?

As far as I am aware you only get a maximum of five points per game.
i.e- for your own ticket,you don’t get multiple points for tickets bought for the same game.

RTV purchases are a separate payment system and points are added manually at a later date.

Reply I got when asking for a full points breakdown-

Hi Blue As,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are currently going through the points update. As soon as this has been finalised, we will e-mail all members with a note of the points total and new tier.

If you still require a points breakdown after you receive this e-mail, please get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Paige.

Not getting points for away games at present. Final decision to be made at the end of the season
So,a membership loyalty scheme,that many join to try and get away tickets,doesn't give any loyalty points for attending away games.
:cool::rolleyes::))

Back