MyGers Points: No update within Order History?

kclarkhall

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

I am still on the same points as start of the season, despite purchasing a tonne more stuff.

I noticed when I got into purchase history now that the loyalty part has been removed meaning I can't even see what I have been allocated for what.

I’d advise everyone to bombard the mygers email address to request a proper breakdown of their points

If enough people ask for it they’ll realise this is information the fans want and will need to find a way to have it stored on the ticket portal somewhere

I’d also like to point out that mygers points are calculated manually :D. A guy off my bus emailed to ask why points hadn’t been added and he was told the person that added points wasn’t working that week haha

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

I am still on the same points as start of the season, despite purchasing a tonne more stuff.

I noticed when I got into purchase history now that the loyalty part has been removed meaning I can't even see what I have been allocated for what.
You do realise that when MyGers is updated everyone's MyGers is updated therefore Gold Silver and Bronze boundarys will all move so fans might not move a section even though they believe they should

Next update isn’t due until October.

I know RangersTV points are added, manually, in batches. No idea about any of the other stuff.

Some of our IT systems, particularly the Ticket Centre database are f*cking atrocious. They seem almost Windows 95 levels of ‘ancient’.

You do realise that when MyGers is updated everyone's MyGers is updated therefore Gold Silver and Bronze boundarys will all move so fans might not move a section even though they believe they should
Am hoping that next season my euro aways will see me into gold

Livingston League game was the last game to have points added you can see

Pre-season friendlies were also added

Next update isn’t due until October.

I know RangersTV points are added, manually, in batches. No idea about any of the other stuff.

Some of our IT systems, particularly the Ticket Centre database are f*cking atrocious. They seem almost Windows 95 levels of ‘ancient’.
Renewed Rangers TV in August and I was informed points wouldn't be added until October update.

That is not my point at all here.

My point is that although I have purchased a lot of stuff, tickets, RangersTV, Edmiston House etc. it doesn't seem to bring my points up within my account.

I get what you are saying and if the tiers move that is fine, that is not my concern just now.

I am simply wondering why purchase history used to show how many points each purchase got you, where as now it doesn't.

I’d advise everyone to bombard the mygers email address to request a proper breakdown of their points

If enough people ask for it they’ll realise this is information the fans want and will need to find a way to have it stored on the ticket portal somewhere

I’d also like to point out that mygers points are calculated manually :D. A guy off my bus emailed to ask why points hadn’t been added and he was told the person that added points wasn’t working that week haha

Done mate, thank you!

Renewed Rangers TV in August and I was informed points wouldn't be added until October update.

I renewed mines in July and still awaiting the points being added as well.
My gers tv was automatically renewed on May 2nd and was eventually asked to send payment confirmation email, after doing this I was also told October update

4 months wait is really pretty shocking.

My gers tv was automatically renewed on May 2nd and was eventually asked to send payment confirmation email, after doing this I was also told October update

4 months wait is really pretty shocking.
As yet , mine is not even showing in my purchase history.

This might be a daft question but I’m going to buy Rangers TV to bump my points up. Do I have to just take the annual 60 quid option or can I take the monthly 6 quid option?

This might be a daft question but I’m going to buy Rangers TV to bump my points up. Do I have to just take the annual 60 quid option or can I take the monthly 6 quid option?
Has to be an Annual subscription. I'd have to say, unless you are very, very close to a points threshold I think making purchases solely to bump up your points is daft. Just ask @Aww Skew :)

I do recommend RangersTV though. If you will make use of it. I'd be lost without it.

The next points update/tier parameters is due on October 1st,which is 12 weeks since the last one.
Check into Follow,Follow on that date for the jumbo thread :D

Has to be an Annual subscription. I'd have to say, unless you are very, very close to a points threshold I think making purchases solely to bump up your points is daft. Just ask @Aww Skew :)

I do recommend RangersTV though. If you will make use of it. I'd be lost without it.
Can you afford a £60 donation to stay in your current tier? If so, batter in

I bought that relentless thing and watched 15min of it, RTV on my phone wouldn’t stop buffering. I don’t really watch it

Can you afford a £60 donation to stay in your current tier? If so, batter in

I bought that relentless thing and watched 15min of it, RTV on my phone wouldn’t stop buffering. I don’t really watch it
Should have saved some of that Edmiston House Wall money for a new phone and better wifi mate.;):)

Relentle55 is f*cking wonderful by the way.:))

As yet , mine is not even showing in my purchase history.
Mine is in my purchase history with a date of 8th July, can't understand why they needed a purchase confirmation as they have taken my money out,

Have major doubts that my mygers points will be added in next month

That is not my point at all here.

My point is that although I have purchased a lot of stuff, tickets, RangersTV, Edmiston House etc. it doesn't seem to bring my points up within my account.

I get what you are saying and if the tiers move that is fine, that is not my concern just now.

I am simply wondering why purchase history used to show how many points each purchase got you, where as now it doesn't.
Emails out today say the 50 points for Edmiston House have now all been added so I'd be questioning that.

Does anyone trust them to be manually added correctly?
No.

Does anyone know the last game or date that the new batch of points will start from?

Id like the work it out for myself to see if they match.

Does anyone trust them to be manually added correctly?
No, hence why I’d encourage everyone to email them. I had to email them personally for a breakdown and noticed they hadn’t given me points

I challenged them on it and it got sorted but I could say with 99.9% certainty that there’ll be errors for others

The mygers mailbox should be absolutely bombarded on a daily basis until they start sharing more information and become more transparent

Thanks. I’m gold by about 40 points so was just to try and stay there.

Thanks. I’m gold by about 40 points so was just to try and stay there.
I can see the sense in that mate, with any points readjustment potentially seeing you drop to Silver. Fill yer boots if you choose to because it might well make a difference. Unlikely your RTV points will be added before the next review at this stage but you never know.

No, hence why I’d encourage everyone to email them. I had to email them personally for a breakdown and noticed they hadn’t given me points

I challenged them on it and it got sorted but I could say with 99.9% certainty that there’ll be errors for others

The mygers mailbox should be absolutely bombarded on a daily basis until they start sharing more information and become more transparent
No.

Does anyone know the last game or date that the new batch of points will start from?

Id like the work it out for myself to see if they match.

Yeah me neither.

Zero faith in them to manually operate things after the Real Madrid shambles.

I’ve been given a breakdown of my points. I’ve actually emailed them asking for a breakdown of the maximum points that you could accrue to cross reference but they have yet to respond.

I’ve been given a breakdown of my points. I’ve actually emailed them asking for a breakdown of the maximum points that you could accrue to cross reference but they have yet to respond.
Good luck with that haha.

I was missing;

1) stadium tour
2) 4 friendlies
3) Handful of TC matches
4) roughly 5 programmes now

Knew my points were wrong though

the ticket office may have more pressing issues than dealing with mygers.
That’s why there’s a specific mygers team

For the record, the MyGers team are even more incompetent than the ticket office. Didn’t think it was possible but unfortunately they are :D.

That’s why there’s a specific mygers team

For the record, the MyGers team are even more incompetent than the ticket office. Didn’t think it was possible but unfortunately they are :D.
always imagine,
the specific mygers team is the ticket office team as they move round in a circle swapping desks, :shh:

always imagine,
the specific mygers team is the ticket office team as they move round in a circle swapping desks, :shh:
I sent an email about 6 weeks ago, still no reply :D

This has just reminded me, might forward it on and ask why they’ve not answered my email in 6 weeks. Sure Greg said their SLA is around 3-5 days before

Yeah those 50 showed up in my purchase history.

Just get a feeling its not working as it should, a bit sceptical haha.
I've got %^*& all in my purchase history for those 50 points.

I'm going to email.them asking for a complete breakdown if my points.

You got the mygers email address mate? Cheers

Thanks

Just fired an email over asking for the points breakdown & why my 50 points for Edminston House haven't been added yet.
You’ll get palmed off saying that the next updates in a few weeks

Reply asking saying you require a personal, detailed breakdown of your points as you don’t believe it to be accurate

If even 50 people done the same, I reckon the club would need to seriously consider having this information on the website somewhere or invest in systems that make it easier.

Really wish others would do the same. Think @RFC Euro Bus has asked before. Unsure if @das and @ahalfallover have

Just had a look a my points history- seems I will be losing 220 points when season 2016/17 eventually drops off - these points were made up 120 points for season ticket, 50 points for away CCCS and 50 points for semi finals and finals - hope this season’s points total beats the 250 that will drop off

edit - future season ticket renewal and MyGers renewal will get me 140 points which means I’m looking for 80 points from this season’s home and away games to remain on same points

Last edited:
Just had a look a my points history- seems I will be losing 220 points when season 2016/17 eventually drops off - these points were made up 120 points for season ticket, 50 points for away CCCS and 50 points for semi finals and finals - hope this season’s points total beats the 250 that will drop off

I would imagine most folk in Gold/Silver will be in the same position?

You will be getting 120 of those points back though when you renew your ST next season.

Does anyone know roughly what the typical average number of points would be for gold, silver and bronze?
You mean the points level?
That was as of July though. Not sure if it changes with October movements.
MyGers Gold Member – 1501 and Above Points
MyGers Silver Member – 851-1500 Points
MyGers Bronze Member – 20-850 points

Back