MyGers Points Update

Going by previous it will be think it’s 1531 the now before was 1501 I’m sure. 1600+ which @Crouchy has will be more than enough. As it should be, also people need the opportunity to climb for silver as well or the whole system is pointless and closed shop
Then points required will change thats my point mate

Going by previous it will be think it’s 1531 the now before was 1501 I’m sure. 1600+ which @Crouchy has will be more than enough. As it should be, also people need the opportunity to climb for silver as well or the whole system is pointless and closed shop
People can only climb when people drop, which will happen over time. Especially when points start dropping off.

With 45 points for 9 home games and 1 point for semi, that’s 46 points which most will get. That’s what the threshold should roughly increase by. So that’s 1577. Obviously you have add ons plus euro aways but it should be around that number.

People can only climb when people drop, which will happen over time. Especially when points start dropping off.

With 45 points for 9 home games and 1 point for semi, that’s 46 points which most will get. That’s what the threshold should roughly increase by. So that’s 1577. Obviously you have add ons plus euro aways but it should be around that number.
I’m guessing the threshold will drop a bit start of next season with points coming off? Part of me wishes I played the system and applied for Lyon even though I couldn’t make it and bought ticket got refund and picked up 10 points. That’s how flawed the whole no pick up thing is, they actively told people to only apply for games they could make then said for bigger games a certain amount was needed what do they expect

I’m guessing the threshold will drop a bit start of next season with points coming off? Part of me wishes I played the system and applied for Lyon even though I couldn’t make it and bought ticket got refund and picked up 10 points. That’s how flawed the whole no pick up thing is, they actively told people to only apply for games they could make then said for bigger games a certain amount was needed what do they expect
The ballot clearly does not work. It’s abused under normal circumstances. But to tell people you have to apply for X games to get tickets for certain games just encourages people to apply for games they don’t want to go to. Then giving priority to those on less games is insanity. Again, this could easily be abused if smart enough.

2016/17 season you could get a maximum of 261 points - so they will all drop off. Obviously it’s meant to drop to 3 seasons plus current meaning 2017/18 season could also drop off. 266 points available that season.

The threshold went up 30 points the last time. 1501 to 1531.
At a quick scan there were 56 points available on match tickets from July to the Hibs game.

I would be amazed if anyone dropped out of gold. They simply made gold bigger and it will happen again.

My own guess would be 1561 - 1570 for the new threshold.

The threshold went up 30 points the last time. 1501 to 1531.
At a quick scan there were 56 points available on match tickets from July to the Hibs game.

I would be amazed if anyone dropped out of gold. They simply made gold bigger and it will happen again.

My own guess would be 1561 - 1570 for the new threshold.
That was made up mostly of cup and friendlies. So I’d guess a good few people would have missed out on points for that. This time around it’s mainly league games which most will get. A lot more points available for add-ons this time, including European Aways. Hopefully find out on Monday.,

It’s only an increase of what, 25 points? There were 76 points available plus add ons. 45 points for home matches, which the majority of people will get.
Tbh a think the threshold will be kept as low as possible to allow more into gold,it was a 30 point increase last time so probably the same again.

Tbh a think the threshold will be kept as low as possible to allow more into gold,it was a 30 point increase last time so probably the same again.
I doubt that. Gold cannot become over subscribed. They can’t just keep letting more people in.

Back