MyGers Points Update

Mine has gone up 9 haha... take it isn't a "add all at once" approach.... do we not get 5 for every game we go to?

Think mine had gone up by 12 points?

Point for each below
Hibs SF
Ross County Programme

Plus possible Brondby & Sparta Prague - 5 points each

Nothing has been added for any League home matches yet i.e 5 points

Last edited:
@Aww Skew has been very quiet lately, this should spur him into a rage of some sort.;):) Twenty posts in and he's AWOL.:eek: His 'MyGers Alert System' must be on the blink.

IIRC last time the 'update' actually went on for several days did it not?

Last edited:
Went up 20 so far.
Will wait to see what final total ends up at before moaning because I'm sure it was 15 points for European aways and I've two of them to be added.

I mean your total points
Log in to the ticketing site and then click on My Account. It will tell you your points total on that page.

EDIT
If you are on a mobile device, log in then click the menu button and then click where it says "Hi, *your name*." That will open the page with your details and when you scroll down it has your points total.

Up 61 since the July update, misplaced the more recent email.

Closing in on gold but probably still a few updates off.

I emailed about my RTV points not being added during the last update and got no response. I wonder if they will make it in for this one.

Log in to the ticketing site and then click on My Account. It will tell you your points total on that page.

EDIT
If you are on a mobile device, log in then click the menu button and then click where it says "Hi, *your name*." That will open the page with your details and when you scroll down it has your points total.

Perfect

I've went up 10 and the little guy has went up 20.

Both ST holders. Imagine they are all done manually. Better holding off for a bit. There's a hell of a lot of MyGers members to update. Some shift that is.

Anybody know what the maximum points available in this update are,with home games,programmes & the 2 trips?

Back