MyGers Points Update

I use all my annual leave for Football

hence I do daft overnighters that dont allow sleep
That’s exactly the point I’m making. It’s no criticism of anyone. But some will use their holidays for football, others won’t. Some will only go to games their work allows, others will quit jobs or not entertain jobs that interfere with football. Those that don’t have enough money, wont go. Others will take on second jobs. Everyone is different. Everyone has different priorities.

That’s exactly the point I’m making. It’s no criticism of anyone. But some will use their holidays for football, others won’t. Some will only go to games their work allows, others will quit jobs or not entertain jobs that interfere with football. Those that don’t have enough money, wont go. Others will take on second jobs. Everyone is different. Everyone has different priorities.
thats my worry and also my downfall.

I prefer Rangers to be out of Europe so I can try job hunt lol

It would kill me if I cant get to a game ( in normal time)

thats my worry and also my downfall.

I prefer Rangers to be out of Europe so I can try job hunt lol

It would kill me if I cant get to a game ( in normal time)
I work two jobs or I couldn’t afford it. Technically three, but that’s just cause I’m greedy.

And saying to someone that a trip up the road is the same as a trip half way round Europe aint? Again, works both ways.

Nobody says it isn’t I just think it’s a boot in the stones to those who would and did go to all games before circumstances changed out with their control so they are much less of a supporter you think or less committed because of that haha what a load of nonsense.

Nobody says it isn’t I just think it’s a boot in the stones to those who would and did go to all games before circumstances changed out with their control so they are much less of a supporter you think or less committed because of that haha what a load of nonsense.
Exactly. My point was simply that I don’t believe a guy who goes to 2 Euro away games and ignores 5 of the lesser home games is more ‘loyal’ than a guy who goes to the 5 games the other guy hasn’t bothered with and misses the 2 Euro aways. I’m not sure how you can disagree with that? The fact the 5 games are ‘up the road’ is even more reason to not miss them?

But apparently I can’t have that stance because I “don’t understand what it takes to go a game more than half an hour away from my house.” Utter rubbish.

I’m not questioning the loyalty of anyone who has three jobs to pay for games and uses every day of their annual leave to make it to every game.

After all the dust has finally settled- I’ve logged on and registered for the next 5 domestic away games- looked up MyGers points total at the same time I’m currently sitting on 1597 points without doing any Euro aways.

After all the dust has finally settled- I’ve logged on and registered for the next 5 domestic away games- looked up MyGers points total at the same time I’m currently sitting on 1597 points without doing any Euro aways.
You must have some amount of programmes.

pain in the arse that annual leave is required for the sheep game now and celtic ( to get mangled) when if it was played when it was supposed to be played I was already off
CELTIC
am just straight out office and meet up wherever am meant to go

When points drop off do the 120 points from purchasing the season ticket drop off too? Or is it just the games you attended?

You must have some amount of programmes.
None, I haven’t missed a domestic league game for years, signed up for all friendlies and cup games- extra points I got was for not accepting the £25 voucher-and subscription to MyGers haven’t bought programmes or subscribed to Rangers TV - that’s being kept for a rainy day if I require to boost my total- might even throw in a Euro away just for the points :rolleyes:

Forget to say I got points for purchasing the galasatuary game - my bad

Last edited:
Was it not ticking away games rather than cccs?

(Sore point!)
50 points for away cccs
50 points for semi finals and finals
120 points for season ticket purchase

Up until season 2019 then games attended started to count individually with St Joseph’s first on list followed by BayerLeverkusen

Just checked email I got requesting my points history

Last edited:
is it not 5 seasons? 18/19, 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 & 22/23 with 17/18 dropping off
From what he said as I asked the other day at the start of next season it’ll be five so from 17/18 . So when next seasons initial tiers are done it will be five years history .

Out of curiosity, what’s the highest my gers points on this board?

That you’s know of, of course.

Can someone explain why I have moved into gold, and my son has moved from silver to bronze?
I do all our payments for tickets, he will get tickets IF we ever get them.

Can someone explain why I have moved into gold, and my son has moved from silver to bronze?
I do all our payments for tickets, he will get tickets IF we ever get them.
Points have been updated but thresholds have not. You can’t move down until thresholds have been updated though.

Points have been updated but thresholds have not. You can’t move down until thresholds have been updated though.

I am now gold, Always believe you are gold.
My son and myself started as silver.
He is now bronze, i am now gold.
Its as if I have his points have been putted on my points.

Out of curiosity, what’s the highest my gers points on this board?

That you’s know of, of course.
There were a few on max travel club points when the system changed who I'd assume would be far off max points.

Back