MyGers Points Update

Just checked the original email sent back when MyGers went live and I don't think points were given out for individual games bar the friendlies?
Ah I read that one I replied to wrong yeah I think the points were just a set amount for what you signed up for. I’m probably not the best to ask I don’t really keep track haha

Vowed from the start if my attendance of games isn’t enough for gold then so be it , absolutely no chance am I buying all sorts of irrelevant nonsense for points for the club to hand tickets to people , nothing has changed, my assessment was spot on

What friendlies and cup games did we have that season that will drop off?
Are these games in additional to the 50 points for cccs?
I would think the above cup games would form part of the semi final and finals points total as you had to sign up for all non league home games to get priority for semi final and finals

Can’t remember if you were allowed to actually sign up for semi final and finals without adding all non home league games

I would think the above cup games would form part of the semi final and finals points total as you had to sign up for all non league home games to get priority for semi final and finals

Can’t remember if you could actually sign up for semi final and finals without adding all non league games
They don't count as part of it although you did have to sign up to CCCS homes for to get on the semi/final scheme. I got the points for the individual games and I didn't tick any boxes

I’ve not followed this;

Have the tiers been adjusted again?

Am I likely to fall back in with the peasants in silver?

I am now gold, Always believe you are gold.
My son and myself started as silver.
He is now bronze, i am now gold.
Its as if I have his points have been putted on my points.
Same here but boy has started and stayed silver, i seem to go up to gold in the emails that come out but my tier on the website never reflects if (both ST's should be the same but since I moved to his name a few years back they wouldn't transfer the points over)

Nope mate. It’ll be back to the 750/800 at Ibrox in April

Hmmmm not sure that's true tbh. I think our board will keep this going. There is no reason for us not to have fans at the scum hut on Feb 2nd, they are doing it in response to us not giving them tickets at the start of the season because apparently they refused to guarantee reciprocation. I'm not convinced the pettiness won't drag on tbh.

Hmmmm not sure that's true tbh. I think our board will keep this going. There is no reason for us not to have fans at the scum hut on Feb 2nd, they are doing it in response to us not giving them tickets at the start of the season because apparently they refused to guarantee reciprocation. I'm not convinced the pettiness won't drag on tbh.
Who knows mate, I’m not arsed if I’m honest been before and after with new allocations if I get great if not I’ll watch it with my dad or boys from bus either or as long as we beat the bastards

We didn't, it wasn't a travel club game, it was an open sale to season ticket holders I believe.
We did. Away friendlies, both Leipzig and Sheffield Wednesday. Think it was originally meant to be three points but they only allocated one. Was separate to TC.

Shambles considering it’s 2 weeks this Wednesday, I’ve still not stuck holidays in for it yet because the talk of the tadgers postponing again
It won’t get postponed out the 4 from Takeshis castle only Kyogo has been called up recently, one was called up lastly 2019 and the other two have never well ones played 8 times for Japan Uni according Wikipedia

Back