MYGERS problems

DMac83

Having a nightmare trying to get MYGERS for me and my daughter. I already had a Rangers account. Registered one for my daughter (8) with same email address. Added her to my friends and family. Tried adding an adult MYGERS and 1 x 4-11 MYGERS (selecting daughter from friends and family). Won’t let me checkout. Anyone know how to get around this? Ultimately I want to get MYGERS for us both and added to the ST waiting list.

Having a nightmare trying to get MYGERS for me and my daughter. I already had a Rangers account. Registered one for my daughter (8) with same email address. Added her to my friends and family. Tried adding an adult MYGERS and 1 x 4-11 MYGERS (selecting daughter from friends and family). Won’t let me checkout. Anyone know how to get around this? Ultimately I want to get MYGERS for us both and added to the ST waiting list.
Did you hit update after you changed the name?

Managed to sign us both up to MYGERS 24/25, £75. Won’t let me add us to ST waiting list without having MYGERS 23/24. Tried to add that but no option for daughters age group under my login. She is showing under friends and family. Why is this process so difficult?

Last edited:
Back