Mygers question

Redlion no 8

Official Ticketer
Struggling to sort out mygers for my 2 daughters. Can you use one email address or would I need to use 3 separate ones..site kept dropping messed about with it last nite for over an hour.

I got my nephew (2yr old) a MyGers account. I was able to set it up using my email address with a different password.

You’ll have to register your daughters separately but as long as you use different passwords one email address should work. It has for me.

I had to set up one under friends and family using my works email - was unable to use same email and it wouldn’t let me proceed to checkout

I was able to setup my son using the same email address on my account. He then gets his own rangers number that I use to log in to his account

I've got my sons on the same email address. Perhaps they have changed it since I registered though and no longer allow this from reading other replies.

I've got a few email addresses I use keep meaning to change my sons to a separate one to keep a bit tidier. Think if I was registering now I'd just do separate.

Did anyone have any issues with trying to purchase an adult membership where it says there is a maximum of 1 ticket for my Gers adult membership? I have only selected 1 and it won’t let me through to the checkout !

I tried buying mine and my two kids together but wouldn’t work so I bought there’s first then tried mine and no joy.

Set up myself and my son age 5 using the same email, had to register him to get him a Rangers number first. I used my existing Rangers number for season ticket. I’m looking to get him a season ticket with me together anywhere in the stadium and this now seems the only way!

Back