MyGers - Question about Points Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Does anyone have the definitive list of what points you get for each game/ticket purchased. I was sure I seen something official before but can't for the life of me find it on the wesbite or the MyGers section.

Season Tickets I think are 120 points and the MyGers Membership gets you 20.

That's all I know. Would like to know what points you get for buying other games (away/cups/Travel Club etc)

Thanks.

Does anyone have the definitive list of what points you get for each game/ticket purchased. I was sure I seen something official before but can't for the life of me find it on the wesbite or the MyGers section.

Season Tickets I think are 120 points and the MyGers Membership gets you 20.

That's all I know. Would like to know what points you get for buying other games (away/cups/Travel Club etc)

Thanks.

Generally home games are 5 points.

Historic travel club is 5 points

The two away friendlies are 1 each.

Away games are covered under the block cccs points

There was definitely a list kicking about when this first came out about MyGers that told you exactly what you were getting for each thing. Can’t seem to find it either

Ready for a mocking here, but what is MyGers? I’ve kind of missed the whole thing.

I think it’s some sort of loyalty program where you build up points to get preference for big games etc?

I live overseas and only get home every couple of years and usually just try and get tickets for whatever game is on when I’m back. So it’s useless for me, right?

I have RTV for all matches online.

“Using supporters Rangers Numbers, we will create initial loyalty balances based on the following activity from Season 2015/2016“

Guessing the first game that will qualify for points is the Progres away debacle of 2017.

Thanks mate.

I thought that was the case.

Ready for a mocking here, but what is MyGers? I’ve kind of missed the whole thing.

I think it’s some sort of loyalty program where you build up points to get preference for big games etc?

I live overseas and only get home every couple of years and usually just try and get tickets for whatever game is on when I’m back. So it’s useless for me, right?

I have RTV for all matches online.

There was a table on the website that listed all the points for various things. Seems to have disappeared from the website. Or at least I can’t find it.

The original list and FAQ on the old website was more detailed.

Google still has the old version but links dont work.

Sheffield Wednesday and Leipzig.
Went to both of these but they aren’t in my purchase history.
European home games and and domestic away games are but both don’t have any points allocated to them. Renewed RTV yesterday and no points from that. Thursday will bring mayhem :oops:

Does anyone know if it's going to be a rolling period or if it'll be just a continuous build up? Basically, if I started now and bought every possible ticket, would I actually be able to catch people with the 5yr history if they did the same starting now? It could be that basically noone new can break into the top tier and hence vet euro aways for big games.

Does anyone know if it's going to be a rolling period or if it'll be just a continuous build up? Basically, if I started now and bought every possible ticket, would I actually be able to catch people with the 5yr history if they did the same starting now? It could be that basically noone new can break into the top tier and hence vet euro aways for big games.
Three year rolling points total moving forward was mentioned yesterday by Greg (subject to change if feedback deems it)

European home games and and domestic away games are but both don’t have any points allocated to them. Renewed RTV yesterday and no points from that. Thursday will bring mayhem :oops:

Have you linked your RTV account with your Rangers number?

Takes time for RTV to appear on purchase history.

RTV isn't native in the ticketing account (which is why you have to put your Rangers number into your RTV profile to get the points). so don't expect it to automatically appear in your account but it will be reconciled on Thursday before launch

RTV isn't native in the ticketing account (which is why you have to put your Rangers number into your RTV profile to get the points). so don't expect it to automatically appear in your account but it will be reconciled on Thursday before launch

That would be good if the site didn't crash every time you clicked on "update my profile" within RTV.

Who can I email about this as I've emailed rtv and the TO and no one wants to take responsibility and actually help me?

Clubs extremely lucky to have such loyal supporters because for what we put in we get treated like a number.

If you purchase a single match ticket do you also get the points for attendance of the game making it worth 10 points?

That would be good if the site didn't crash every time you clicked on "update my profile" within RTV.

Who can I email about this as I've emailed rtv and the TO and no one wants to take responsibility and actually help me?

Clubs extremely lucky to have such loyal supporters because for what we put in we get treated like a number.

There seems to be an issue with that is affecting a number of fans - I’ve seen about 6 examples. RTV are looking into it.

Greg, what are the point allocations for cccs Away and Semi-Finals and Finals. I think I’m right in saying that you get a total figure for being in each of these schemes, as opposed to points for each individual match?

There seems to be an issue with that is affecting a number of fans - I’ve seen about 6 examples. RTV are looking into it.

Yeah there's an error in the script line for the page it needs rebuilt or the errors removed.

Will hold off and see what the resolution is appreciate they'll be inundated at the moment.

Works fine on mine could it be the browser you are using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back