MyGers - Question about Points Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I check how many points I have? I previously had 4 travel club points and those tickets still show in my order history but it doesn't state that I got any MyGers points? Am I missing something really obvious?

How can I check how many points I have? I previously had 4 travel club points and those tickets still show in my order history but it doesn't state that I got any MyGers points? Am I missing something really obvious?

Points and tier will be confirmed on Thursday.

I know I'll be bronze tier so will sit back and enjoy the carnage on here.

Points and tier will be confirmed on Thursday.

I know I'll be bronze tier so will sit back and enjoy the carnage on here.

worked it out.

If you log in, go to purchase history, click the little red "i" and scroll to the bottom your points are displayed. That should be more prominent rather than having to click into each purchase and tally up your points manually.

worked it out.

If you log in, go to purchase history, click the little red "i" and scroll to the bottom your points are displayed. That should be more prominent rather than having to click into each purchase and tally up your points manually.
I think it will but they’re not ready yet. But nobody wants to wait!

I think it will but they’re not ready yet. But nobody wants to wait!

Nothing to do with not wanting to wait. I work for an English football club. We use an identical system for season card loyalty points. Upon purchasing a ticket that qualifies for a point, it is automatically updated and displayed under loyalty points in purchase history. There's no reason why we must wait for a certain day/time to see how many points we have. I don't understand how they can't be ready yet. You either have the points and therefore the system should display this very easily or you don't have them.

Nothing to do with not wanting to wait. I work for an English football club. We use an identical system for season card loyalty points. Upon purchasing a ticket that qualifies for a point, it is automatically updated and displayed under loyalty points in purchase history. There's no reason why we must wait for a certain day/time to see how many points we have. I don't understand how they can't be ready yet. You either have the points and therefore the system should display this very easily or you don't have them.

But they have to test the system to make sure there aren't any major bugs. What's the rush?

As I say, it will but the system’s not operational yet. You can see points for some items (RTV was added this week, for eg) but they hadn’t added things like ticket purchases from previous seasons last time I looked. No tickets qualified for points when they were bought so they have to be ‘retrofitted’ to the new scheme.

I suspect it will not be identical. I don't think the ticketing system (Talent is it?) is fully linked into the rest of the websites - RangersTV for example - that allow accumulation of MyGers points and some of them have to be added manually.

A current job advert at Rangers for the Platforms and Ticketing Database Manager includes the following for example:

• Manual update of the Ticketing database to incorporate MyGers membership point data from different sources such as RangersTV and other non-digital point generating actions.

So does that mean if you have applied for a ticket but didn’t get one allocated yet still got a point, you’ll get 5 points for it?
Yes, at present for every point you have you will get 5 MyGers points, going forward if you get a ticket for a Euro away you will get 3 MyGers points

Does anyone know what priority non season ticket My Gers members get on home tickets?

For example - if i'm a member can I purchase a ticket for myself and two junior tickets in any priority window - or would i need to also buy both kids a membership?

Does anyone know what priority non season ticket My Gers members get on home tickets?

For example - if i'm a member can I purchase a ticket for myself and two junior tickets in any priority window - or would i need to also buy both kids a membership?

depends on the game. Most games you would be fine to buy multiple tickets.

depends on the game. Most games you would be fine to buy multiple tickets.

Are you saying mygers members can buy multiple tickets under one membership?

That doesn’t seem very fair surely as demand is likely to exceed supply even for mygers members?

Just making numbers up here but say there’s 1000 public tickets available and 2000 mygers members they won’t all get one anyway but the chance is reduced further by a mygers member buying 4 tickerts, one for him and 3 for his non-mygers mates.

Have all the mygers stuff been sent out?
Are you saying mygers members can buy multiple tickets under one membership?

That doesn’t seem very fair surely as demand is likely to exceed supply even for mygers members?

Just making numbers up here but say there’s 1000 public tickets available and 2000 mygers members they won’t all get one anyway but the chance is reduced further by a mygers member buying 4 tickerts, one for him and 3 for his non-mygers mates.

Depends the game - friendlies etc you can buy a number. Euro group games maybe one

I don't seem to have any allocated to Euro home games. Away games, away euro, season tickets, friendlies etc all seem OK. Is this still being updated?

I assume children (12) don't count towards my "points" as he is under my friends and family - but obviously has his own Rangers number?

obviously we dont have 2 Rangers TV subs only 1 ... as you would imagine.

I assume children (12) don't count towards my "points" as he is under my friends and family - but obviously has his own Rangers number?

obviously we dont have 2 Rangers TV subs only 1 ... as you would imagine.
I'd suggest you login to your account and check purchase history. Or wait until tomorrow to find out

Im worried I wont get another semi or final ticket. Was always lucky in the ballot but if it turns out to be the same as gig tickets that go on sale friday at 9am Ill have no chance. Does anyone know if this will be the case? Or will it be the case all cccs in the highest rank will receive a ticket and a ballot for the one beliw?

Will what tier you are on determine your chance of a semi final and final ballot ticket? Or will all MYGERS subscribers be put into the ballot for such games

Ive been going to Ibrox since 1979 when my old man took me to my first game . I’ve been abroad to games , missed work because of it , had fights and arguments over it , ploughed god knows how much cash into the club through various season tickets / kits / merchandise and so on .

The last 5 years that MyGers Points are based on Doesn’t reflect who I am as a bear , a computer will tell me I’m bronze and that’s fine with me but I know I’m gold .

Many bears will be in the same boat so I say to you remain calm tomorrow when you get your level - we know what we have given the club over the years . Bronze silver and gold we are all bears . Everyone needs to remember that .

Im worried I wont get another semi or final ticket. Was always lucky in the ballot but if it turns out to be the same as gig tickets that go on sale friday at 9am Ill have no chance. Does anyone know if this will be the case? Or will it be the case all cccs in the highest rank will receive a ticket and a ballot for the one beliw?

We won't do them at 9am - will generally be evening releases

Ive been going to Ibrox since 1979 when my old man took me to my first game . I’ve been abroad to games , missed work because of it , had fights and arguments over it , ploughed god knows how much cash into the club through various season tickets / kits / merchandise and so on .

The last 5 years that MyGers Points are based on Doesn’t reflect who I am as a bear , a computer will tell me I’m bronze and that’s fine with me but I know I’m gold .

Many bears will be in the same boat so I say to you remain calm tomorrow when you get your level - we know what we have given the club over the years . Bronze silver and gold we are all bears . Everyone needs to remember that .

The tiering is just a way of trying to reward those going to the most games - it doesn't make you any more of a fan than another.

The club have responded to feedback that fans want their behaviors to be rewarded so the club have created this. Feedback will help form MyGers going forward.

Will what tier you are on determine your chance of a semi final and final ballot ticket? Or will all MYGERS subscribers be put into the ballot for such games
By opting into the Club’s competitive non-league games CCS, you will be given preference for semi-final and final ticket purchase access. For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

Some strange points allocated/not allocated,nothing for any Euro games or Stranraer in the SC,or any of my Season Tickets,did get one point for the Oxford game.o_O

Some strange points allocated/not allocated,nothing for any Euro games or Stranraer in the SC,or any of my Season Tickets,did get one point for the Oxford game.o_O

Same here, nothing for this year's ST, loads more missing. Hopefully all will be well tomorrow.

This page tomorrow will be like a match day thread when we go 1-0 down and the scorer was last seen in Tav’s vicinity. There will be some praying for an error in their points so that they can unleash lockdown fury on the board.

The tiering is just a way of trying to reward those going to the most games - it doesn't make you any more of a fan than another.

The club have responded to feedback that fans want their behaviors to be rewarded so the club have created this. Feedback will help form MyGers going forward.
If you're in a group would it just be a case of something along the lines of one person joins the queue, orders say 4 tickets then assigns relevant numbers to each ticket?

Just send through your Rangers number and I'll ensure your get the tier level you deserve :cool:
Greg, you may as well front up now and tell us there is not a chance in hell that our purchase history will be updated and correct by tomorrow morning.

Best thing to do is take a sickie tomorrow mate!

Is the 5 years, inclusive of this coming season?

Forget what season we were ‘allowed’ to start buying season tickets again.

there are people on page 1 of this thread saying based on their order history it's 5 points per Euro away game. How do they know this if the points haven't been confirmed?

Showed 5 points yesterday
Is the 5 years, inclusive of this coming season?

Forget what season we were ‘allowed’ to start buying season tickets again.

Maximum is six season tickets including this coming season by my count, so 720 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back