MyGers reaches milestone

That's an excellent response.

Irrespective of how everyone feels about domestic away games, anyone who wants to see us in cup semis and finals, plus follow us abroad in Europe will sign up, if they want to be sure of a ticket.

That's an excellent response.

Irrespective of how everyone feels about domestic away games, anyone who wants to see us in cup semis and finals, plus follow us abroad in Europe will sign up, if they want to be sure of a ticket.
An incredible start for this initiative, especially during this health emergency.
Yet again the Rangers fan stand up to be counted.

I signed up 10 days ago - had the payment confirmation etc but nothing in way of the actual membership confirmation email etc.

Anyone else the same?

That's certainly very encouraging over a relatively short period of time, especially given current circumstances.

I signed up 10 days ago - had the payment confirmation etc but nothing in way of the actual membership confirmation email etc.

Anyone else the same?

Same, I don’t seem to get all the club emails everyone else does. Been like that for ages. Emails the club but no response. Did not Get Molton Brown advertising as an example.

Some numbers that, more than most club's season ticket numbers.

That Gerrard video though, why not just let him naturally say top job to the support instead of reading from a script like that.

Assume I need to renew my ST prior to signing up to this to get the ST holder discount?

Some numbers that, more than most club's season ticket numbers.

That Gerrard video though, why not just let him naturally say top job to the support instead of reading from a script like that.

Reminds me of the old Wayne Rooney adverts!

I’d say those are good numbers for the scheme given it still May and we actually don’t have a clue when our next fixture will be!

Anyone else the same?

6th may I joined and still waiting for the 24 hour email with benefits etc.

Took the money quick enough though :))

No idea who to contact about it.

Incredible response from this early. What ever anyone thinks of the scheme, the money This is generating for the club is massive. Especially in times like this.
It is hilarious though that if other clubs fans had achieved this it would be heralded, however I have read on twitter people “laughing” at it because “ranjurs are pure skint and need cash”.

I haven’t bought yet, finance now mean I can’t, I will however be signing up as soon as circumstances allow.

Really great number already and will go up through out the summer.

Non season ticket holder but signed up for me and my niece.

Well done fans.

Same, I don’t seem to get all the club emails everyone else does. Been like that for ages. Emails the club but no response. Did not Get Molton Brown advertising as an example.

Have you checked your contact preferences on your account online? You can opt in (or out) from contact by email, home phone, mobile phone, work phone or post.

Anyone else the same?

My emails usually go into the junk email folder so worth checking. The actual pack will not go out until July.

When will my Welcome Pack arrive?

The first release of Welcome Packs are due to be dispatched from the 6th of July 2020. Delivery times will be subject to a member’s location but UK packs should arrive within two weeks and international packs should arrive within four to six weeks.
MyGers Members will also be able to track the delivery status of their packs.

If you experience a delay with your Welcome Pack, please email mygers@rangers.co.uk.

Do we think MYGERS will make it easier or harder to acquire away tickets next season?

I'd like to know the breakdown in the number of tickets per category (gold/silver/bronze) for stadiums like Tynecastle or Easter Road.

I'm not keen on the thought of a free for all at 9am on a monday morning to determine which members get tickets.

You could effectively be a gold member and continually miss out on tickets if you're unlucky online or over the phone.

Do we think MYGERS will make it easier or harder to acquire away tickets next season?

I'd like to know the breakdown in the number of tickets per category (gold/silver/bronze) for stadiums like Tynecastle or Easter Road.

I'm not keen on the thought of a free for all at 9am on a monday morning to determine which members get tickets.

You could effectively be a gold member and continually miss out on tickets if you're unlucky online or over the phone.

If you're in the Gold category, you'll have a decent chance of getting most games and you'll be in the only category that'll have a chance of a piggery ticket.

Related to my gers, can anyone advise if games are played behind closed doors in 2020/21 for an unknown period what will happen to season ticket monies that have been paid. Surely the club cannot fob supporters off with a derisory voucher?

Related to my gers, can anyone advise if games are played behind closed doors in 2020/21 for an unknown period what will happen to season ticket monies that have been paid. Surely the club cannot fob supporters off with a derisory voucher?

I'd be prepared for the worst to be honest, I've already prepared myself that I wont be at Ibrox this year.

I also doubt the club will hold all ST income incase we cant go.. it will be spent on transfers and running costs I'd imagine so the chances of a refund for games missed will be slim.

Did you, at some point, remove yourself from the mailing list?

Login, go to Update my Details and scroll to the bottom for marketing permissions and amend as necessary.

Good to spread the word on this to casual fans, people that don't go, are abroad etc. A nice way of just being a member of the club. Let's spread the word. 30k members gives Rangers £1.5m year after year.
It's only £1 per week. We can have thousands of members across the world.

Season ticket renewal priority for me.

The whenever we get this voucher I'll stick them towards our memberships.

Excellent response though. As a comparison how has Aberdeens membership scheme went since launching it?

Slightly off topic but relates to this wondering if anyone can help.

Im a season-ticket holder , in the main stand but not the best seat so I’m looking to transfer for next season.

Been told by ticket office I should renew, then try for a transfer if any seats remain after the sales. How would that work if the cost of the new season ticket is different ? Would they refund me the difference If new one is cheaper?

Or, option two , I don’t renew and take the chance that there might be a spare one for me to buy in the general public sale. But , if I do this, will I need to sign upto Mygers to purchase one ?

Back