Mygers retail discount

That’s got to be a piss take, surely?

It's a pretty standard deal for football clubs I'd say.

I've seen plenty other businesses try and punt some items which aren't selling quite as well at a discount with the added bonus that if you head to the shop (or even do it online) you possibly pick up a strip when you're there too.

Either use the discount for a couple of T-shirts or don't both. Without the discount, the strips are the same price either way.

I've not looked in the store for a while as I bought stuff in the summer. This sort of deal gets people going back for a look and I might even pick up the wee man the reserve or 3rd strip when I'm there.

It's standard marketing stuff.

You're (and plenty others) being offered a discount and taking the nip at it. I don't quite get that.

Going by the way we have been shafted by the club they probably knocked the price up by 30% first then sent out the discount code, if i wasn't fleeced enough this season i would have used it….

Just had an email with a 20% off code that can be used online or in the shop. First real benefit of Mygers I'd say.
Can't use it on replica kits though so not great.

Does having more Mygers loyalty points increase chances of getting old firm tickets ? As a non ST holder

Struggling with the 'rage' on this. Most folk who wanted replica kits will already have them. Or, if they weren't in a hurry - and remember how things worked last year - they will be holding off for the 'blue week' sales that coincide with Black Friday and which will likely see greater than 20% discounts across all ranges anyway. This offer is an incentive to spend on the other stuff, such as training gear and casual wear. Nothing wrong with that. I'd still wait for 'blue week' though.;)

Actually not bad, 20% off is decent. We have bloody thousands of items other than strips so there is a deal to be had somewhere.
Like the navy and light blue “golf” top.

Surely just a veiled sale to get rid of the stuff that isn’t selling like giving away the sliders with orders over a certain price?

I'm all for a club membership. However the it must be tied in with retail at all times. Man United for example have a 10% on all retail items including kits with a club membership

My son and I got those emails, when I saw the strips were excluded the emails were immediately deleted.

What a fucking ridiculous decision.

Bit strange that you can’t buy scarves and other bits and bobs on the website, no?

tell a lie, there’s an Arsenal half and half one.

my kids are heading in tonight for a goalie top each, i thought i might finally be getting something back for a minute there !!

Haven't wore a trackie in years but the red and gold one is smart, think it was around £155, not that smart lol

"roll up roll up get your merch for the same price Wolves fans have been paying for months"
To be fair castore have our retail deal. But with Wolves it's outsourced like when we had diadora. So it's not technically castore making the wolves merch

Actually not bad, 20% off is decent. We have bloody thousands of items other than strips so there is a deal to be had somewhere.
Like the navy and light blue “golf” top.
I'm still waiting for the two ranges

Getting ready to pump the wife range

Followed by

Just pumped the wife range

Tbh is a good deal the strips will not come down in price until they stop selling and most likely after Xmas

Before the 4th strip is launched for 150 bday party

Especially when you realise that SD have the kits £5 cheaper
Then with free printing (which costs £15 with us) that’s potentially £20 cheaper than Rangers.

Testing the moral fibre of parents I’d say.
I like the white match day training top,£40 in SD,£48 in our shop,with my 20% it takes it under the £40 mark,hopefully we have them in stock if not it's an online order.

Especially when you realise that SD have the kits £5 cheaper
Then with free printing (which costs £15 with us) that’s potentially £20 cheaper than Rangers.

Testing the moral fibre of parents I’d say.
The Fat C*nt still bears a grudge. I haven’t looked on his website for a couple of months now but last time I did he was selling all the newly released replica kits at the same price as the various clubs’ shops - except one, where he chose to undercut the club shop price. No prizes for guessing which club it was.

Sowing discord. It’s what he does.

Has anyone bought a pair of trackie bottoms? I'm needing a new pair but not sure if I'm better off going for a different brand.

Almost convinced myself to buy one of those golf polos, but having just sent back three other polos, 2 with faults and 1 as the quality wasn’t there for the money, plus having to pay £5.50 postage AND return postage, I’ll give it a miss.

Anyone want my code?

Went over to the Ibrox shop today. Was going to buy a couple of things from the golf range but wanted to see sizing first.
Nothing from the golf range in store :(

Ordered a hoodie and got the 20% off. Didnt get the 20% on a baby kit though even though its a printed tshirt to look a bit like a top and not an actual replica kit.

Back